Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant For Ladies Hit The Internet (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant For Ladies Hit The Internet (photo) (5958 Views)

World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out / Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant For Ladies Hit The Internet (photo) by Johnthentic: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2018

So after the American company, Sexy Real Sex-Dolls created sex dolls for men to help them with their sexual desires, some ladies were mad that they were left out of the plans.

To balance the sexual equation, a trendy photo of a male sex doll with six pack and massive eggplant has surfaced online.

See full photo below..

http://www.jambhelp.com/male-sex-doll-with-giant-eggplant-for-ladies-hit-the-internet-photo/
Re: Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant For Ladies Hit The Internet (photo) by NairalandCS(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2018
Also know as the womb shifter. grin

11 Likes

Re: Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant For Ladies Hit The Internet (photo) by Raphaelmary(m): 10:37am On Jan 19, 2018
d way things dey trend for NL dey funny me....this week na sex dolls through out grin

3 Likes

Re: Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant For Ladies Hit The Internet (photo) by decatalyst(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2018
NairalandCS:

Serious wounding! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant For Ladies Hit The Internet (photo) by marooh: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2018
With this child bearing will be like.....make I go sh*t grin

Re: Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant For Ladies Hit The Internet (photo) by Threebear(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2018
grin what a man can do a woman can do better, what a man can enjoy, a woman can enjoy better.
Ngwa nu ,we will see who will cry last last.

4 Likes

Re: Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant For Ladies Hit The Internet (photo) by ThatKING(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
grinlol nice one, I remember one gay guy wey dey always disturb me for secondary school,
I pray he buy this oo
On a more serious note, this will help the women getting frustrated and jealous of the female sex dolls. At least, man go rest small. No more money for Tfare and meat pie when she show face. grin grin
Re: Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant For Ladies Hit The Internet (photo) by darfay: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
ThatKING:
grinlol nice one, I remember one gay guy wey dey always disturb me for secondary school,
I pray he buy this oo
On a more serious note, this will help the women getting frustrated and jealous of the female sex dolls. At least, man go rest small. No more money for Tfare and meat pie when she show face. grin grin

Something tells me you are the gay guy
Re: Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant For Ladies Hit The Internet (photo) by ThatKING(m): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
darfay:

Something tells me you are the gay guy
what ever told you that is trying to fool you ... "If its not pussy, its not happening "
Re: Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant For Ladies Hit The Internet (photo) by Jj222(f): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Woooo this is ..........
Re: Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant For Ladies Hit The Internet (photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
aluuu!!! abomination flesh & blood anyday anytime
Re: Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant For Ladies Hit The Internet (photo) by timizeus(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
NairalandCS:
lol jus name it womb displacer
Re: Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant For Ladies Hit The Internet (photo) by 30BillionGang: 5:07am On Jan 20, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head / Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. / Guys!!! Maheeda, Chidinma, Mocheddah Or Yemi Alade? Who Would You Hit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.