Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Gov Ambode Won't Be Able To Curtail Cholera Outbreak In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ambode Won't Be Able To Curtail Cholera Outbreak In Lagos (360 Views)

#NigeriaDecides: EFCC Flies Drones In Benin To Curtail Vote Buying - Photos / How My Quarrel With Kwankwaso Started, Why He Won't Be President - Ganduje / A Clarion Call To Gov Ambode: Lagos Is Getting Dirty - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov Ambode Won't Be Able To Curtail Cholera Outbreak In Lagos by stainlessnature: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2018
The rate at which refuse and waste are piling up on our streets, highways and market in the past few weeks is alarming. If we are not careful we are inviting another disease outbreak anytime soon.

I don't know the function of these Visionscape People. Seems their vision is miopic.

Gov. Ambode must do something or else He will be battling with what he cannot handle.

See pictures below from Lagos Island and Ogba Area

Re: Gov Ambode Won't Be Able To Curtail Cholera Outbreak In Lagos by new2012: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2018
stainlessnature:
The rate at which refuse and waste are piling up on our streets, highways and market in the past few weeks is alarming. If we are not careful we are inviting another disease outbreak anytime soon.

I don't know the function of these Visionscape People. Seems their vision is miopic.

Gov. Ambode, you must do something or else He will be battling with what he cannot handle.

See pictures below from Lagos Island and Ogba Area

I'm beginning to think his plans is to reduce lagos population via diseases.. If raining season meets this refuse dump, there will be massive disease outbreaks..

Lassa, cholera and different type of ailments..

Something is obviously wrong with that governor, seeing images of refuse dump is scary and he's as indifferent to that as Buhari is to Fulani herdsmen
Re: Gov Ambode Won't Be Able To Curtail Cholera Outbreak In Lagos by crispus09(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2018
ambode please make lagos neath again o

(1) (Reply)

This Is Double Speak / [A Must Read] 17 Powerful Quotes From Obasanjo’s Letter Criticising Buhari / Regional Analysis Of 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.