Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Itesiwaju Eko- Waste Management - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Itesiwaju Eko- Waste Management (289 Views)

Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket / Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket / Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Itesiwaju Eko- Waste Management by siregaxamticks(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2018
Money they say is the root of all evil. This CLI is an instrument used in siphoning money in a monopolistic way at the detriment of Lagosian health and safety. Lagos state is highly populated and occupied with daily commercial activities which produce lots of waste. It is unfortunate that the masses are at times deceived and tricked
Mr Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode with due respect sir we hope you continue the clean-up of your cabinet chiefs for better input. I have been wondering how vision scape juicy contract will continue to move from one bin station to another to clear refuse. In Alimosho LGA alone the present CLI do not have ENOUGH capacities to manage our LARGE WASTE. Ask Lagos State Ministry Of The Environment
What saddens me the most as a Transport Technologist is the abuse of good roads and well constructed lay by. Hon. Commissioner of Transport Well Done Sir! Lay by and Bus stop now Bin by and refuse stops.
The Lagos State Government have improved by certifying such areas by placing green bin collectors. These collectors are not enough, the size of the bin collectors can only serve at least 3 families. Epidemic might break if Lagos State Ministry of Health fails to note this. We have lots of department of breeding site, faculties of decaying refuse around check Iyana ipaja. For how long will your new strategic be tested on us. Mr Governor? Lagosians have just started. The newly constructed bridges at Abule-Egba, Berger will soon be beautified with rotten items. I say Well done to Lagosians that have graduated from putting refuse in gutters to placing them on roads.
Let me remind Mr Akinwunmi Ambode that refuse packed from refuse stop will generate only in a few days. There is no need for monitoring agencies anyway. Mr Governor there are many ways to a market. One can use a stone to get multiple birds. Effective waste management, Frequently supplied of electric power, continuous increase in employment rate, good returns in revenue…..
It takes 25 years to build a reputation. It might take 25 days to ruin it. I, Aina Oluwasegun will always say that itesiwaju ipinle Eko loje wa logun

SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/sagaciousAO/posts/1927129013983527

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Edo Agog As APC Receives PDP Reps Member, Ex-pdp Guber Aspirant, Followers / Ogun 2019: Rotation Of Power The Only Way Forward - NYIEI / (watch Video) I Had A Dream That Yahaya Bello Was In Prison Uniform-dino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.