Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) (34004 Views)

How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) / When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th / Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by mattiecute(f): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Why una like to dey embarass us na
Well that's the difference between a fashion designer and a tailor, and that's what u get from taking ur cloth to the later
As for me though. I've never dissapointed and will never dissapoint

B4 some oloyinbo will comman correct me... Keep ur corrections to urself as that is what i personally call professionals undecided
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
blazer2018:
seriously i don't get it...seem to me it's part of their apprenticeship manual... even my younger brother who is learning now can disappoint ehn...common slim-fitting can take forever

Because he doesn't know how to sew. When one is confused on the style u want or whatever u request, they take forever to sew and make it happen. Take your materials to us professional tailor/ designer. We won't disappoint. And you will have the outfit, the exact day or week you need it. If it won't be possible? I will tell you that same day, than to collect and then dissapoint.
Leave Iya basira and Sura the tailor kind of people. Come to professionals like us.

We are the difference between Tailors and The Dressmakers. cool

We are Fashion designers, and we will give you the best as at when u need it. Well sewn, well tailored and fitted.
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by blazer2018: 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
alexialin:

Because he doesn't know how to sew. When one is confused on the style u want or whatever u request, they take forever to sew and make it happen. Take your materials to us professional tailor/ designer. We won't disappoint. And you will have the outfit, the exact day or week you need it. If it won't be possible? I will tell you that same day, than to collect and then dissapoint.
Leave Iya basira and Sura the tailor kind of people. Come to professionals like us.

We are Fashion designers, and we will give you the best as at when u need it. Well sewn, well tailored and fitted.

I wasn't talking about a professional fashion designer or tailor, i was referring to my younger brother who is still LEARNING.

The fashion designers that are close by (the ones one can see and even threaten) likes to disappoint not talk of the ones that lives miles away who can go AWOL anytime...Thanks i am still okay with the few hours and days of disappointment i get.

98% of those in that line disappoints....it is just in their DNA
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
blazer2018:

I wasn't talking about a professional fashion designer or tailor, i was referring to my younger brother who is still LEARNING.

The fashion designers that are close by (the ones one can see and even threaten) likes to disappoint not talk of the ones that lives miles away who can go AWOL anytime...Thanks i am still okay with the few hours and days of disappointment i get.

98% of those in that line disappoints....it is just in their DNA

OK.

Wish u best of luck with them.
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by makky555(f): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
I hardly sew so I can't relate smiley...

Funny memes tho
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by opedaydydx9(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Histrings08:
now this is someone that knows what he's doing... God bless you more
amen though I deal more on customized wears... And so far we have never disappointed :ddd
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by opedaydydx9(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
alexialin:

I distinguish myself from tailors and call myself a clothier...... Lol
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
opedaydydx9:
I distinguish myself from tailors and call myself a clothier...... Lol

I like the sound of it smiley

A Clothier sounds nice.

Is your fashion outfit based in Lagos?
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Histrings08(m): 6:30am On Jan 20, 2018
opedaydydx9:
amen though I deal more on customized wears... And so far we have never disappointed :ddd
wc city are u?
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by opedaydydx9(m): 11:33am On Jan 20, 2018
Histrings08:
wc city are u?
I base in abk, but we deliver to lagos or east... Or cross country.. I cn post some of my works if u wnt to
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by opedaydydx9(m): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2018
alexialin:

I like the sound of it smiley

A Clothier sounds nice.

Is your fashion outfit based in Lagos?
smiles,... I base in abeokuta but our delivery is nationwide... U cn check @opedaydydx on Instagram,
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2018
opedaydydx9:
smiles,... I base in abeokuta but our delivery is nationwide... U cn check @opedaydydx on Instagram,

Ok smiley

I will check your handle on instagram.
Keep it up!
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by djbaap: 10:11am On May 07, 2018
[url=djbaap.com/song/oh-humsafar-neha-kakkar-zyci.html]oh humsafar[/url] neha kakkar sad face when she disappointed

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by djjaani: 9:51am On Jan 09, 2019

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by djjaani: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by djjaani: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by djjaani: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by djjaani: 6:12am On Mar 31, 2019
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by djjaani: 7:30am On Apr 02, 2019
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Adm567: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2019
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by kingolovich(m): 8:11am On Apr 07, 2019
eghuan1:
Nigerian tailors are the reason I don't like wearing native attires today. That was how one guy used one measurement to sew clothes for five of us even though we were not the same height.
So since then, have you started wearing natives? If not, you know you cannot just generalize using one persona mistake, I'm a tailor, and i don't disappoint, but i may not be able to promise you that your clothes with be ready, customers sometimes can force the tailor to accept the clothes, no be there fault. I don't mind making something light for you though,�. peace.
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by eghuan1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
kingolovich:
So since then, have you started wearing natives? If not, you know you cannot just generalize using one persona mistake, I'm a tailor, and i don't disappoint, but i may not be able to promise you that your clothes with be ready, customers sometimes can force the tailor to accept the clothes, no be there fault. I don't mind making something light for you though,�. peace.

I appreciate the offer and won't mind, but are you based in Lagos?
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by kingolovich(m): 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
eghuan1:

Thank You for replying. I base in Lagos but I'm currently in Benin studying
eghuan1:

Thank You for replying. I base in Lagos but I'm currently in Benin studying, i think it'll be nice If we exchange contact, so i can remain in touch with you�
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by djjaani: 4:34am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by djjaani: 5:08am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by djjaani: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2019
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by djjaani: 7:04am On May 24, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WOW!!! PRETTY LADIES, SEE HOW TO GIVE YOUR SKIN THE BEST TREAT / Man Wearing Woman's Inner Wear (Photo) / Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.