Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,113 members, 7,845,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Fake News: The Economist Disowns Misleading Publication - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake News: The Economist Disowns Misleading Publication (583 Views)

Fayemi Cautions The Nation Newspaper And Ojudu Over "Misleading Publication" / Abba Kyari Tried To Clean Up Nigeria, Says The Economist Of London / The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake News: The Economist Disowns Misleading Publication by presidency: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
The Economist has disowned a publication which has been making the rounds online, and which claims Nigerians have shown unprecedented level of patience with President Muhammadu Buhari.

We enjoin Nigerians to be very circumspect about the kind of information they are exposed to, and share.

1 Share

Re: Fake News: The Economist Disowns Misleading Publication by BrightDeGea(m): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
This catastrophe of an administration is full of great white lies sad

1 Like

Re: Fake News: The Economist Disowns Misleading Publication by SalamRushdie: 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
We all knew the article wasn't from economist but the content therein is totally true to the core emanating from some really great and unbiased journalism ..I recommend the writer for an article award anyday..

1 Like

Re: Fake News: The Economist Disowns Misleading Publication by Guestlander: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:
We all knew the article wasn't from economist but the content therein is totally true to the core emanating from some really great and unbiased journalism ..I recommend the writer for an article award anyday..

If the article was that great and unbiased why the need to lie about the source?
Re: Fake News: The Economist Disowns Misleading Publication by SalamRushdie: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Guestlander:

If the article was that great and unbiased why the need to lie about the source?

I don't know who planted that source on the article but it was probably done to get it faster traction because Nigerians are quick to spread news from foreign sources than theirs
Re: Fake News: The Economist Disowns Misleading Publication by docadams: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I don't know who planted that source on the article but it was probably done to get it faster traction because Nigerians are quick to spread news from foreign sources than theirs

Nigerians are quick to spread news from foreign sources than theirs

Not for all Nigerians but for gullible ones like you and your ilks that crave for bad news/second to justify your fossilized negative views about this country/president.
Re: Fake News: The Economist Disowns Misleading Publication by Yyeske(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:

IPOB and PDP can do anything to discredit Buhari, I knew they had a hand in that publication when I first read it here.
The mods should please move this to FP

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Roads Completed By Kwara State In 2017 / Babangida And Obasanjo Are Destroyers / Photos From Vice President Yemi Osibanjo's 61st Birthday Calebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.