Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

New Born Baby Abandoned In A Waste In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Born Baby Abandoned In A Waste In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (photo) (536 Views)

Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) / 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) / New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Born Baby Abandoned In A Waste In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (photo) by Constilo4u(f): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
@Constance's Blog

According to a Facebook user Christain Phillips who narrated the incident that took place at Ikwerre Road,on his way from work.

The post was caption..
#WICKEDWORLD
Am sorry this post might look irritating. But am so pained at the heartlessness of humans. I Was coming back from work along ikwere road when I heard bitter exclamations from group of persons in an awkwardly shaped circle. With their posture and positions one could tell there's something they were staring at on the interlocked double lane division where the road lights are linearly mounted for public illumination. The corners of the road lights are now a refuse dumping ground with some trashes strewn higgledy piggledy. I drew closer with a road crossing only to find the center of attraction was an innocent but dead new born baby. From the audible conversations Of many and resentments I decoded that this innocent baby had been thrown away by the supposed owners this evening.

#MyOwnAnalysis
WheUnknown act or fictitious this is totally wrong! OK let's say the baby is dead already and the mother out of heart break, weakness, and poverty for burial site decided to cast the remains unto the refuse dumping ground.
Is that the best solution? Where have all our love gone to? Humans are not animals. Will she/he ever have peace of mind with any flashback? Begging for assistance would have been better... No body with human sympathy is going to refuse to help I bet. This is total inhumanity.

OK say the woman kept the baby to be rescued and trained by a good Samaritan. Wait a minute are you mad? What are you thinking?..wouldn't an abortion be better (God forgive me) why risk the life of the poor innocent baby for such gamble. I wish I met this child alive����..God knows the best
RIP Unknown"

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned In A Waste In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (photo) by HungerBAD: 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
People are just plain wicked.

But there is a reward for everything in life,and the woman that did this has her reward waiting for her.

Whoever said female are the weaker sex, probably lives in hole.

The mind the modern women have ehnn.

A day or two ago,a story made front page,where a Nairalander was casually asking that she thinks the medication she took did not abort her pregnancy,and I was wowed.

I am like WOW na Human being this one wan casually kill so?and one or two women advisers on that thread,were those I actually had regards for.

That means they are into abortions too.

Close your damned legs woman. Or insists he uses protection,or better still use the morning after pill If you like it raw.

But please stop killing innocent babies.

1 Like

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned In A Waste In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (photo) by LionDeLeo: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Similar incident occurred in the north few days ago and some creatures with disjointed neurons acted their conditions.

In that case, "awusa were heartless"

However, by nature of how they are created to harbour two opposing ideologies inside one entity, this time around, it is going to be "the work of the devil" or simply "human beings are heartless", not "this or that tribe ". At most, the culprit will be called names.

How these people were created so "strong" to keep these two contradictions together in one body is one of the several wonders that should make atheists reconsider their philosophy regarding the existence of God.

1 Like

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned In A Waste In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (photo) by mazimee(m): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Why go through the stress of giving birth when you know you are going to abadone the innocent child?

1 Like

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned In A Waste In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (photo) by sinaj(f): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
I wonder why people abandon their new born this way after bearing the shame nd carrying them for 9months instead of just aborting the pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned In A Waste In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (photo) by UbanmeUdie: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
shocked

Na wa o!

That unfortunate baby deserved a better resting place than a refuse dump site.

A shallow grave would have been a kind choice for the wicked mother to at least bury her baby.

2 Likes

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned In A Waste In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (photo) by Raphaelmary(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Imagine! Anyway all these born and drop issues will stop very soon.....I trust ladies and dolls abi doll too dey give belle

1 Like

Re: New Born Baby Abandoned In A Waste In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (photo) by Constilo4u(f): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
The worse part is why take the pains and trauma of carrying the baby for good 9months, only to be dumped in a waste..is that not stupidity at it peak
Re: New Born Baby Abandoned In A Waste In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (photo) by MetroBaba1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Use CONDOM If You're Not Ready To Have A Baby.

People No Go Hear

(1) (Reply)

On The Alleged Rape Case... / Woman Reveals How She Rubbed Poison Over Her Body To Kill Cheating Husband / Man Rapes Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter To Death In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.