Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

'what If We Gave Our Tithes To Our Parents?' - Uti Nwachukwu Asks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'what If We Gave Our Tithes To Our Parents?' - Uti Nwachukwu Asks (731 Views)

John Dumelo: 'I Give My Tithes To The Needy, They Need It More Than The Church' / What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'what If We Gave Our Tithes To Our Parents?' - Uti Nwachukwu Asks by Amagite(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Winner of Big Brother Africa season 5, Uti Nwachukwu has taken to his Instagram page to ask an interesting question about tithing.

He is asking if tithes and first fruits can be given to our parents.

He wrote;

"ALSO OUR TITHEs.....what if we gave them to our PARENTS ALSO.......I really want to rub minds with deep thinking mature Individuals. Cos this has been on my mind. Lets have those who are for it give Valid reasons and those who are not for it also give vakid reasons ...WITHOUT CONDEMNATION/INSULTS /JUDGEMENTAL WORDS...Thanks guys. ..��������
#firstfruit #Tithe #Blessings #Question #Thread #HonestOpinion #Curious"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/what-if-we-gave-our-tithes-to-our.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: 'what If We Gave Our Tithes To Our Parents?' - Uti Nwachukwu Asks by HungerBAD: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
I do not tithe.

I stopped tithing many years ago.

My Church is wealthy,and will be okay without my TITHES. So,every month without failing , i look for a charitable deed to do from giving to Homeless homes, Orphanages, random people in need and so on.

I do not keep the 10%.

But I give it directly to the needy. The day my Church (MFM)can show what they do with Tithes and Love offering they keep collecting every Sunday, I might change my mind.
Re: 'what If We Gave Our Tithes To Our Parents?' - Uti Nwachukwu Asks by IVORY2009(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
HungerBAD:
I do not tithe.

shocked shocked shocked

MFM MAN OLUKOYA MUST HEAR THIS
Re: 'what If We Gave Our Tithes To Our Parents?' - Uti Nwachukwu Asks by HungerBAD: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
IVORY2009:

shocked shocked shocked

MFM MAN OLUKOYA MUST HEAR THIS

Lol.

They know me in my local branch for that,and the reason is that 2 people that work for me in the domestic capacity Tithe a lot and I don't.

Everybody in the Church know I pay them their wages,and they keep wondering if my workers Tithe why can't their Boss Tithe?

I don't owe the Church any explanation.
Re: 'what If We Gave Our Tithes To Our Parents?' - Uti Nwachukwu Asks by NairalandCS(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
HungerBAD:
I do not tithe.

My Church is wealthy,and will be okay without my TITHES. So,every month without failing , i look for a charitable deed to do from giving to Homeless homes, Orphanages, random people in need and so on.

I do not keep the 10%.

But I give it directly to the needy. The day my Church (MFM)can show what they do with Tithes and Love offering they keep collecting every Sunday, I might change my mind.

Respect!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'what If We Gave Our Tithes To Our Parents?' - Uti Nwachukwu Asks by IVORY2009(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
HungerBAD:

Lol.

They know me in my local branch for that,and the reason is that 2 people that work for me in the domestic capacity Tithe a lot and I don't.

Everybody in the Church know I pay them their wages,and they keep wondering if my workers Tithe why can't their Boss Tithe?

Well it is strange to see a real 'devoted' call MFM member that does not pay tithe, perhaps u might just be a Sunday Sunday bench warmer, with little faith..... grin grin
Re: 'what If We Gave Our Tithes To Our Parents?' - Uti Nwachukwu Asks by Captleverage: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
What about the beggars on the street? What about the children hawking on the roadside?
What about the public dead schools that don't have chairs or windows or books or resources?
What about the patch patch roads wey dey lead to your house?
There are better things to do with your tithe than giving pilots of planes and vcs of private universities
Re: 'what If We Gave Our Tithes To Our Parents?' - Uti Nwachukwu Asks by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
HungerBAD:

Lol.

So you are my church member?
Re: 'what If We Gave Our Tithes To Our Parents?' - Uti Nwachukwu Asks by HungerBAD: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

So you are my church member?

I am member and usually say it here.

Goldbim is another member.
Re: 'what If We Gave Our Tithes To Our Parents?' - Uti Nwachukwu Asks by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
HungerBAD:

That's really good. Hope you do not miss the PMCH?
Re: 'what If We Gave Our Tithes To Our Parents?' - Uti Nwachukwu Asks by HungerBAD: 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

That's really good. Hope you do not miss the PMCH?

Never.

2 Likes

Re: 'what If We Gave Our Tithes To Our Parents?' - Uti Nwachukwu Asks by goldbim(f): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
HungerBAD:

present sir!proudly MFM cool cool cool....I hope you guys are participating in the ongoing "Quenching the rage" programme??

(1) (Reply)

See The Beautiful Pictures Bisola Released To Mark Her 32nd Birthday! / Pasuma’s Manager In Fresh Alleged Sexual Assault Trouble / “i’ve Signed My Life Away To Illuminati For 7.5 Million Dollars”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.