Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

El-rufai, Shettima, Badaru & Simon Lalong In Benue, On Condolence Visit (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai, Shettima, Badaru & Simon Lalong In Benue, On Condolence Visit (Photos) (20624 Views)

Ruga: How Buhari Left Governor Lalong In Public Disgrace – Hon. Kaze / Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) / Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai, Shettima, Badaru & Simon Lalong In Benue, On Condolence Visit (Photos) by justy15: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
What's that midget Hellrufai n bello doing there, their visit is just to fulfill all righteousness
Re: El-rufai, Shettima, Badaru & Simon Lalong In Benue, On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Lastanza: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Omenkalive should have go ahead of the Governor to receive them, or is he afraid of being killed by his own partners in the APC crime?
Re: El-rufai, Shettima, Badaru & Simon Lalong In Benue, On Condolence Visit (Photos) by tundess: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
As others have said, too little too late. El-Rufai's locquasiousness will damn him from what he craves most; Putin-like power.
What I've noticed in this rolling tragedy is that Ortom was distinctly "leading from behind" when the same outrages were being perpetrated on the Agatu communities. Did he not cede Agatu land to appease the Miyetti Allah, trusting that he could deprive the Idoma of land and screen himself behind a "security compact" with the Nasarrawa governor ? I recall there was a loudly trumpeted security meeting between the two states. So what was decided ? What progress has been made ? Obviously none.
Ortom is incompetent. He has always been thus ; His Ortom wheelbarrow initiative for youths is now been used to ferry corpses.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai, Shettima, Badaru & Simon Lalong In Benue, On Condolence Visit (Photos) by stchinedu: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Àjàní tan'nòó?
Re: El-rufai, Shettima, Badaru & Simon Lalong In Benue, On Condolence Visit (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
They are mocking benue people jare
Re: El-rufai, Shettima, Badaru & Simon Lalong In Benue, On Condolence Visit (Photos) by veli1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
jrusky:

He won't go he is lillypoo a s s hole. He possessed every ugly character of a short man. Majority short people are either cunny or wicked or a s s licker all hell Rufai possessed.
He's A Demon Possessed Idiot na
Re: El-rufai, Shettima, Badaru & Simon Lalong In Benue, On Condolence Visit (Photos) by BenjaminJoe1(m): 1:46am On Jan 20, 2018
el rufai the hypocrite, he knows the herdsmen, short fool
Re: El-rufai, Shettima, Badaru & Simon Lalong In Benue, On Condolence Visit (Photos) by okenta2017: 5:15am On Jan 20, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Fulanis have right to be in any part of Nigeria... Just like Igbos travel far and wide to do business and settle down in Nigeria.

Not all Fulanis are Herdsmen... Just like not all Igbos are Business minded.
Not all Herdsmen are Fulanis... Just like not all Yorubas are Education inclined.

Whereas, If moving cattle from one place to another is like a Culture to the Fulanis...it can be modified. Just like many Cultural heritage of the Yorubas and Igbos have been modified for the sake of Peaceful co-existence.

Ranching is the way out! Herdsmen should sell some of their cattle to buy land for ranching... Wherever they may choose to in their dear country Nigeria.

But can these animals cohabit with humans. Do they have the skill to maintain a ranche, wont they abandon these ranches to encrouch into peoples farm.

When you bring in 1000cows into a ranche do you want to use the whole state as a ranche. To them cow life is more important than human.

They can afford to talk tuf because they now control the armed forces. Until these is corrected
the only way out is libya example.

Fulanies should understand that they are minority in Nigeria.
For the fact that they have conquered the Hausa's and the indigenous people of northern Nigeria
and was benevolent to them for not masacering them but only installed emirs for them to
asslick and they must all be present at the call of ''we the people of the north"" since they are all enjoying the benevolent of the fulanies in their colony called AREWA in Fulani language., and when they
need to be slaugthered they should remain quiet, and the media houses should not report these killing because fulanies don't forget.

But let me remind my fulani brothers that these media houses are not in Fulani
conquered colonies.
During the Tivi crises when fulanies wanted to forcesfully install an emir.in Jos Tivi people defeated them
because they were not controlling the army then. Now they want to go through the back door "Cow colony""

For those of you shouting ranches take a tour to Europe or ask some Nigeria students who studied abroad
and was able to work in ranches during their holidays, they might throw an insight as to how this ranches
are run.
I don't see these Fulani people who enjoy using the instrument of government to acquire property
for their private business without usiing their personal money going to purche land for ranches.. Is these not the highest point of corruption.
There is no Nigeria army general that is not corrupt. Show me a DPO that is not corrupt, or a police station in Nigeria that you can bail an acuse without bribe and I will show you an army general that is not corrupt.

We should stop deceiving ourself in this country.

If we can change today Nigeria will be good for all. I don't mean APC deceitful political change.

It will only take a leader who is not corrupt to take us to an eldorado of our dream, not this present shit we have. Hypocrite
Re: El-rufai, Shettima, Badaru & Simon Lalong In Benue, On Condolence Visit (Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:18am On Jan 20, 2018
Jochabed:
This are the same sponsors of the herdsmen. The came to fulfill all righteousness,but God will avenge.
Idi-ot if they sponsor them Benue will not last a month. People are trying to find a way out of this nightmare and u are there pointing accusing finger on them.
Re: El-rufai, Shettima, Badaru & Simon Lalong In Benue, On Condolence Visit (Photos) by clickwtB(m): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2018
GOVERNOR YAHAYA BELLO WILL BE BETTER THAN ALL YOUR PAST/LIVING /INCOMING GENERATIONS!
heffem:
Heartless souls.... Imagine, even Yahaya Bello.....
Re: El-rufai, Shettima, Badaru & Simon Lalong In Benue, On Condolence Visit (Photos) by heffem(m): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2018
clickwtB:
GOVERNOR YAHAYA BELLO WILL BE BETTER THAN ALL YOUR PAST/LIVING /INCOMING GENERATIONS!
....Thunder will strike you and your generations for quoting me at first. and since you belong to yahaya bello's lineage, then I tell you, the terrorists are surely visiting you,and your lineage since u have seen nothing wrong in what your brainless and visionless governor is doing... Oloriburuku somebody

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) / Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, / Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.