Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

DJ Paky, CEO Lagalaga Fiesta Makes Peaceful Arrival With Nigeria Army- (video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Paky, CEO Lagalaga Fiesta Makes Peaceful Arrival With Nigeria Army- (video (329 Views)

Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria / Female Fan Grabs Davido's Manhood On Stage At One Lagos Fiesta / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Paky, CEO Lagalaga Fiesta Makes Peaceful Arrival With Nigeria Army- (video by orjisblog(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
IMO state Star DJ Paky CEO lagalaga fiesta , Makes a peaceful arrival with Nigeria Army. The Owerri DJ who recently denied doing business with AY, after the who issues concerning AY and unpaid artiste. The imo state popular DJ was at the studio yesterday during an interactive session with orjisblogTV VJ Miss Flourish.

Watch Video Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oq7rr4_rdM

But prior to that, below was the statement he made on his facebook page:

I wish to set the records straights regarding the issue trending online about the past AY Live Show in Owerri.

Please I never called out AY for any reason as I did not do a direct business with him.

The Genesis of the whole thing is that I was called by our MC Yellowmouth who approached me to perform in the show and i agreed, there was no written agreement or terms reached on that, it was just a verbal communication.

After the event I was made to understand that there’s no financial reward for upcoming artiste. Which I relayed the information to those who worked with me & to IMO state based artiste association, I showed them the text I received to clear doubts let it not be that I did not appreciate anybody or I made millions & decided to eat alone.

A lot has been said and I don’t want to go into any of them at the moment because I was obviously misunderstood and misquoted in some of the blogs & social media publications.

I also repeat, I have no issues with AY & I don’t have problem with anyone, It’s a brand new year for AY and I will still work for him with my heart..

We have a lot to achieve.

Let’s get to work in one mind and good spirit.

Thanks.

Lagalaga djpaky

more info below....
https://orjisblog.com.ng/2018/01/19/imo-state-star-dj-paky-ceo-lagalagafiesta-brand-make-a-peaceful-arrive-with-nigeria-army/

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Wizkid New Album Will Be Like? / New Iphone X (3GB,64GB ROM) 425k / Davido Releases His First Single For 2018 ‘Flora My Flawa’ "Download"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.