Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,823 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Give Me 100 Billion And I’d Marry You – Nigerian Lady Tells Don Little - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Give Me 100 Billion And I’d Marry You – Nigerian Lady Tells Don Little (1022 Views)

Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me 100 Billion And I’d Marry You – Nigerian Lady Tells Don Little by Wepublicisenaij: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yesterday, a story of a Ghanaian actor’s plight went viral, after he said many ladies have rejected him, over the size of his manhood.

Apparently, it seems luck is about to shine on Don Little, as a Nigerian Lady has offered herself a “living” sacrifice, but on one condition of course.

Identified as Zinny Happiness, she wrote on Facebook that she’d accept to be Don Little’s wife if and if only he can provide 100 billion!

“Cry no more because your helper is here….All I need is 100 Billion and I will be your wife….look for the money and inbox me am waiting.”, she wrote on Facebook.

Read below:

http://wepublicisenaija.com/8684/give-me-100-billion-and-id-marry-you-nigerian-lady-tells-don-little/

1 Share

Re: Give Me 100 Billion And I’d Marry You – Nigerian Lady Tells Don Little by princechurchill(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
And u ask why we choose sex doll,here is the reason my brethren
(1) a sex doll can't complain of ur deeck or ur performance.
(2)a sex doll can't expect anything from u after ur satisfaction.

2 Likes

Re: Give Me 100 Billion And I’d Marry You – Nigerian Lady Tells Don Little by free2ryhme: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
daughters of Jezebel have arrived

na money dem dey after

can you imagine and her best pic was inside a keke NAPEP

Re: Give Me 100 Billion And I’d Marry You – Nigerian Lady Tells Don Little by donstan18: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Give Me 100 Billion And I’d Marry You – Nigerian Lady Tells Don Little by doyinisaac(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
Rubbish of all rubbishes

Re: Give Me 100 Billion And I’d Marry You – Nigerian Lady Tells Don Little by wikiadamin: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd48 iamj unapapadeycraze prodig lalasticlala

This is why we need sex doll
Re: Give Me 100 Billion And I’d Marry You – Nigerian Lady Tells Don Little by youngbravian(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
sad see her smelling mouth
Re: Give Me 100 Billion And I’d Marry You – Nigerian Lady Tells Don Little by prodiG(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
wikiadamin:
Mynd48 iamj unapapadeycraze prodig lalasticlala

This is why we need sex doll
Mynd44 this guy is tagging me unnecessarily and its getting unbearable angry
Re: Give Me 100 Billion And I’d Marry You – Nigerian Lady Tells Don Little by albacete(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Poor bitches everywhere.
Re: Give Me 100 Billion And I’d Marry You – Nigerian Lady Tells Don Little by kingem(m): 2:38am On Jan 20, 2018
100 billion

For what kwanu

Mr Little better start saving for sex doll cause it won't complain about the size of your dick undecided
Re: Give Me 100 Billion And I’d Marry You – Nigerian Lady Tells Don Little by Elnino4ladies: 5:55am On Jan 20, 2018
Gold diggers everywhere SMH
Re: Give Me 100 Billion And I’d Marry You – Nigerian Lady Tells Don Little by Wepublicisenaij: 7:45am On Jan 20, 2018
prodiG:
Mynd44 this guy is tagging me unnecessarily and its getting unbearable angry
guy calm down

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Comedian Lasisi Elenu Celebrates His Birthday With New Pictures / Unbelievable! Billionaire Takes Public Bus From Sango To Agege. See Pic And Vid / Is This The Guy Responsible For Linda Ikeji Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.