Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" (65595 Views)

Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by Mandynews(f): 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
Famous Ghanaian diminutive actor Stephen Atanga well recognized as Don Little has disclosed that he gets so many proposals from ladies almost every day.

In an interview on the Delay Show, the diminutive actor said no day passes without ladies sending him messages through his social media pages.

He also added that other courageous ones take his contacts and calling him personally to propose.
When he was asked how he is handling the ladies since he became a star, he told the host of the show, Delay that;

“Ever since I became a star, I have had a lot of ladies come to me; some I get on Instagram, Facebook etc,. Others also get my contact and they come to me,”

He also made another shocking revelation that he doesn’t send the ladies who propose to him to his house because he doesn’t want a bad name for himself in his area but rather takes them to a guest house.

“No, I do not do that in my house. You know people talk, so I’m very careful with that. I prefer guest house, I mean there are lots of guest houses around, rates are even cheaper, with 30 cedis or 50 cedis, you will get a nice place,”
He said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Gi4j5e3M4

Source: http://mandynews.com/ghanaian-actor-don-little/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by itspzpics(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hmm boss boss

Actress Victoria Kolawole Shares Epic Throwback Photos exposed her brea$t in Cleavage Baring Pics, Fans react >>> SEE 18+ PHOTOS HERE

Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by Charmingrascal(m): 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Chai! Girls go Bleep anything for money.

This guy prick will be so don little men.

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by freemanbubble: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Isoright
Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by Richdad50(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
To be that small in stature is not a bad thing but to be sexually reckless in that condition is laughable. Maybe if he had given you the height you would have died on a woman. Everything happens for a reason.

#Richdad

198 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nawa o,let me not say what's on my mind sha

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by emeijeh(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Shameless girls.... They can sleep with anything just to have some cedis.

See the Charlie they are opening their legs for.
Imagine.

Midget Charlie

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by hisexcellency34: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fake local champion star. This one can't even shone Aki and Pawpaw's shoes

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by ainas247: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
smiley Laugh just dey hungry me...

Rank you business fast on Google check my profile to see new results
Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by Olalan(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Women and money are like Siamese twins

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ode
Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by NOC1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
Chaii, umunwanyi ntorrrr.
This is an insult to women, i am not speaking about him stature, rather I am talking about where he placed ladies, he openly and brazenly insulted women.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by Gentleziggy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hhhhhhhmmmmm d boss baby grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by sureheaven(m): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
Girls and fuuccking celebrities Sha.
Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
You are even handsome , some of our girls sleep with dog in the name of cash, we don't need to say if money grow on tree, girls will date monkey, money is handsome

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by eleojo23: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Small man with a big god...

1 Like

Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Which girl will want to sleep with a little man that has toothpick di.k?

4 Likes

Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by zicoraads: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Where are the commenters on that other thread, the thread about women and money?! cheesy grin
Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by Slynation(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
lol..... Anything for the alert!!
Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by ORIENTATION101: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Girls can bleep horse so far the owner settles their bilss shocked
Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by emeijeh(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
wilson7655:
��

VIP bet kee you there.

11 Likes

Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by jerecrown(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Funny life
Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by samcus(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
dat 1 no be my problem,my problem is I don't know who told Nigerians dat when the stew is about 2 finish,d remaining one should be used to prepare jollof rice?

32 Likes

Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by princeade86(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
girls and money are like 5&6. pls i need that meme
Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by CaptainMitch: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
This one go get very small prick??

2 Likes

Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by PrettyPec(f): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
This one is just trying to be relevant. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by Czarugo007: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
You may need this soon

Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by Uyi168: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
The guy preek go small like ciga wey them smoke remain...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" by Simplecity(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
Simplep:
Nawa o,let me not say what's on my mind sha
talk na let us hear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gifty Said She Is Not Married While On Beat FM / Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) / Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.