Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Are You On Right Or Wrong Side? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You On Right Or Wrong Side? (281 Views)

Using Actors And Actresses For Church Publicity. Right Or Wrong? / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You On Right Or Wrong Side? by ayorinde217(m): 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
My spirit just asked me to do something now, guess what? I'm asked to appreciate those who are still standing there ground, doing the right thing even when they have every opportunity to do otherwise. I'm appreciating those who have determined to remain resolute to do only what is right.
-As a lecturer, you refuse to collect bribe or maintain your dignity by not messing up yourself with female students, kudos!
-You are a student, all your colleagues are bribing, cheating and using power of things under there skirt to get marks but you choose to do only what is right. Kudos!
- You are a banker or a manager, you have every opportunity to manipulate figures and nobody would detect it but because it is wrong you choose not to. Kudos!
-You are into politics or an INEC official but you are not carried away by corrupt system of our dear country, your watchword is sanity Even in the face of threats you choose to do what is right. Kudos!
- Or You are a voter who will never sell his/her future because of one congo of rice or #1k. Kudos!
- You are Judge or Lawyer who has always ensure justice prevails. Kudos to u

I can go on and on, I'm glad that we still have people (few though) who will never compromise there faith come what may. Once again I appreciate your courage. Christ is your strength.
To the rest of us who are still vulnerable to stealing, bribery and corruption. You still have the opportunity to make amends. Let us remember that there is reward for every of our actions. You shouldn't plant cassava and be expecting to reap yam, we shall all give account of our stewardship before God.
Enjoy your weekend Friends

(1) (Reply)

Richest Pastors In An Impoverished Nation / LATEST UPDATES 5 Reasons Why Some Bloggers Might Not Make It To Heaven / Come And See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.