Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Is Reincarnation Possible? Does It Truly Exist? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Reincarnation Possible? Does It Truly Exist? (695 Views)

Is It Truly Important To Know Your Mother Tongue? / Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo / What Does It Truly Mean To Have A Beautiful Heart? Read This Amazing Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Reincarnation Possible? Does It Truly Exist? by Timekeeper: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Is God a liar? For sure God is not a man that He should lie. The bible says it is appointed for man to die once, after this it is judgement.
Reincarnation of a thing really exist but the truth is that the spirit of the person you are seeing isn't real. It is the manipulation of the devil. Once a man dies, he has no business with the living, only God has access to his soul. All men shall return to the creator, i.e God. Satan in his deceit wants to turn God to a liar. Lemme open your understanding, there are two realms that exist, the physical realm, metaphysical (spiritual ) realm. As there are kinds of people on the physical realm, so exist different kinds of spirit in the spiritual realm. We have over 200 religions in the world but the most famous religions are;
Christianity
Islam
Judaism
Hinduism
New age religion (believe that you are a God ).

For all these religion exist so many spirits. But the most genuine and true spirit that carries and represent God is the Holy Spirit. Only the Holy Spirit carries the stamp and presence of God. A herbalist has the spirit he summons too whenever he needs help. That's why you see a herbalist summons a spirit and send him on errand and he delivers. We are been deceive that all these spirit reports to God but it's a big lie from the pit of hell. Only the Holy spirit carries and represent God, any other spirit is an agent of the devil. Christians, don't be brainwashed that we all serve the same God, a big lie propagated by Satan. We served different God, we believer serve God through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Back to Reincarnation, like I said, once a person dies, God the owner of the soul takes it back. So whenever you see someone that is dead appearing to you, pls rebuke it. It is the devil manipulation, the devil is using the person appearance to deceive you. Don't be deceive, the dead has no business with the living. Only the devil, the doomed brings about Reincarnation, not God.

What do you understand by Reincarnation and have you ever seen a reincarnated person??

Cc: lalasticlala
Fynestboi
Mynd44

Kindly grace to Frontpage as this is very important..
Re: Is Reincarnation Possible? Does It Truly Exist? by richardddon: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
Reincarnation is the, incarnation of a spirit (that has previously experienced on earth) in a physical body, for the purpose of redemption, atonement and spiritual growth. I have met few persons that were privileged to see their past and comparing with their present u can see the antecedence
Re: Is Reincarnation Possible? Does It Truly Exist? by richardddon: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
And I believe it. It's not the devil's work, pls note. Pls mingle less with pastor's that blame the devil for all their foes, and meet some realist and people across diverse religious beliefs that are rich in experience, read some spiritual books also. The Bible is not the only spiritual book, there are many others,each has something to give
Re: Is Reincarnation Possible? Does It Truly Exist? by Timekeeper: 3:01am On Jan 20, 2018
I repeat once a man dies, it's judgement. D devil is deceiving you with Reincarnation. It is not of God. Okay tell me anywhere in the Bible that Reincarnation happened. Throughout the whole Bible.
Re: Is Reincarnation Possible? Does It Truly Exist? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
No one for sure knows. The best thing to do for now is to be open minded. I'm personally equally open minded to the possibility of Oblivion (nothing after death), reincarnation and many other possibilities.

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Secret Of How Afonja (yorubas) Lost The Ilorin Throne To Fulani / 2018 Oodua Festival: Are Ona Kakanfo Reverses Aole’s Curse On Yoruba / Yoruba Oba Adopts Igbo Monarch’s Attire, Asks Other Obas To Emulate Posture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.