Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? (64972 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court / My Sexual Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by jmichael259(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
My dear, doesn't matter whether you are passive or active, YOU ARE NOW SIMPLY A LESBIAN AND YOU ARE BEGINNING TO LOVE IT SO YOU ARE HERE TO SEE IF ANY TANGIBLE ENCOURAGEMENT TO HELP YOU KILL WHATEVER IS LEFT OF YOUR CONSCIENCE!

The bible does not imprison you in marriage. If irrepairable harm is done by death or fornication (in ur case, running away with another woman) then the marriage vow has been broken such a person can remarry.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by sulakishop(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
This one weak me
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
YourCoffin:

Person dey lick her puna and she no dey lick the person own back. Is that not being selfish?

Lol.

I give up.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by petitejolie(f): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
chai! excuse me o its better u divorce dat man and open ur heart to another man. pls read d Bible completely. divorce is accepted on d grounds of infidelity of which ur husband is a grand master of such. from ur act, ure just like ur husband o. pls standout
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by StoneColdBiceps(m): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
SilentBang:
Truth is i don't even know what to say to you... am not judging but you and i know its not right.

will advice you just try to stop it, guess it wont be easy anymore though. moreover you are human and got feelings, so what do you do when feeling comes??

when it does you try and keep busy and take your mind to something else...

the earlier you realize he (your husband) is gone the better for you... chances are he might not come back. getting yourself divorced and hooking up with someone else might do you more good than harm.

but just so you know, dont get it twisted! you my dear is practising lesbianism... get out of it, before its too late.
Z

She just exposed the reason why her husband left her and ran for his life. He found out she's a lesbobo.

Op Clap for your self. Don't tell us your husband's side of the tori again, we now know.

Advise:go seek deliverance.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Kitanayo:
I will start from the beginning so that i will be better understood, soo sorry if it is too long

I and my husband met in one of our ICAN classes so we hit it off immediately, became friends, dated then got married. It was blissful, we had our kids, to me life was perfect till one day he changed.

He started picking fights on irrelevant things, wouldnt talk to me for days, i thought it was just a phase until one day he didnt come back home, after so much calls to family members, friends collegues at work, we found out he left the country with another woman, this was 4 years ago, we later found out he paid for the house rent for two years and he vowed never to have anything to do with me and my kids anymore.

Even after pleadings from family members he still refused so i moved on, believing that one day he would come back to me because i believe his actions was not normal, he asked for divorce..
Na by force to have sex? Na food?
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Blonchilli(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Some here quoting Bible are even suggesting buying a vibrator. Nigerians!!! Instead of having sex with cold rubber (that's what it is) she can have sex with a female which is a lot better wink. Pick one kitanayo, sex with a vibrator or sex with a woman which is the same thing as sleeping with a man because two adults are having sex. Just be careful because Nigerians will rather pick the needle in your eye than remove the log of wood in theirs

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by djsmart(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]My sister! This is serious...
If truly you are a Christian;you must do his will and fear Him(God) . According to your text I can say you are not deep in the word of God much. what you're doing is disgusting in the sight of "men" let alone God. Some of my brethren have given you a good reply. Please desist from this. It is immoral! Take heed and repent immediately. Jah bless. shalom!
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Ikville(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Kitanayo:

.....Mind you i do not insert anything into my "VJ", what she does is the normal licking and sucking till i "CUM" she's in a serious relationship with a man so i do not do same act to her and she doesnt ask for anything in return(from a wealthy home).I dont see myself as a lesbian since i dont indulge in it moreso i still love my husband.

I agreed to it because it's safer than having sex and contacting std in the process, i am human, i have needs and i dont want to commit adultery cos i'm still married and i believe my husband would come back to me, i feel no guilt whatsoever for this act....

Well, first of all, if u were a practising Christian, u wud know dat having sexual relations wit a woman like u is wrong...daz lesbianism. U may put urself in self denial dat u r not a lesbian but u r. Since u hav had sexual Intercourse wit a female more than once & u actually enjoy it witout reserve, u r a "confam" lesbian. Secondly, u dont luv ur husband, u just luv d idea of having one, cos if u did, u wudnt cheat on him. If we can cheat wit our eyes, how much so wit our bodies?
U can certainly contact an Std thru diz acts. U can equally commit adultery wit a woman as wit a man.
Lastly, if u feel no guilt whatsover for diz acts, u may just hav awaken ur dormant lesbian tendencies! & u may also hav dashed d possibility of ur husband coming back to u. Come to think of it, how wud u feel if u found ur husband having sex wit men?
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by poik(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Kitanayo:
I will start from the beginning so that i will be better understood, soo sorry if it is too long

I and my husband met in one of our ICAN classes so we hit it off immediately, became friends, dated then got married. It was blissful, we had our kids, to me life was perfect till one day he changed.

He started picking fights on irrelevant things, wouldnt talk to me for days, i thought it was just a phase until one day he didnt come back home, after so much calls to family members, friends collegues at work, we found out he left the country with another woman, this was 4 years ago, we later found out he paid for the house rent for two years and he vowed never to have anything to do with me and my kids anymore.

Even after pleadings from family members he still refused so i moved on, believing that one day he would come back to me because i believe his actions was not normal, he asked for divorce, i refused cos my bible is against it (luke 16:18). Since then God has been soo good to me, i've moved into my own home(a working mom) and God has been taking care of my kids for me.

Now 2 years ago, i met this lady who was serving(nysc), i see her as my younger sister so we talk alot, so she knows all about me, she helps me at home, with my kids and all.

One day we were talking about sex generally, so she said she can satisfy my urge, i was shocked, i dont want to go into details but that was how it started.

Mind you i do not insert anything into my "VJ", what she does is the normal licking and sucking till i "CUM" she's in a serious relationship with a man so i do not do same act to her and she doesnt ask for anything in return(from a wealthy home).I dont see myself as a lesbian since i dont indulge in it moreso i still love my husband.

I agreed to it because it's safer than having sex and contacting std in the process, i am human, i have needs and i dont want to commit adultery cos i'm still married and i believe my husband would come back to me, i feel no guilt whatsoever for this act.

Reason why i brought this here is to know your views about this act, i want to have diff. opinions from matured minds so no insults please, thank you.

Mods please help take this to FP

the only approved method of relieving sexual tension for a woman is from HER HUSBAND. Thank God you are a Christian. lesbianism is not just a craving, its a live-in demon. it gets addictive as time goes on. i wont be suprised if you have started enjoying it, especially with the obvious "advantages'.
be guided. its not right. i sympathize with your plight anyways. its not really easy in your situation. God has not created anything or anyone He cant control. Your husband will come back to you in Jesus Christ name.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by joshrare(m): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
desreek9:
Some men are just unbelievable, see what her husband made her do, and she holds strong to her belief, smh

don't judge yet, its just a one side story
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by weareok(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Everybody is just blaming the woman. she hasnt had sex for a while and a woman gave it to her.The problem is when she now starts loving it and does it again .
Op pls dont do it again just seek for counselling so u wont walk down the road u are heading
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by AvailableCofOLa(m): 5:31am On Jan 22, 2018
Check out yourself Lady.

We should all check my signature here below and see where we can be of service to you. We guaranteesl peace of mind in your acquisition. Let's just know your choice location and we'd get it for you at a great deal ensuring all possible loose ends are tightened because WE DO DUE DELIGENCE WITH OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS. Customer satisfaction is Paramount to us and top on our priority list.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Skepticus: 8:01am On Jan 22, 2018
olabrad:

If I'm comfortable with doing hard drug, it's also cool, right?

If I'm comfortable with sucking human blood, it's also cool, right?

Your understanding stinks

Read what you wrote again and ask yourself if you have a functional brain.

1 Like

Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by olabrad: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2018
Skepticus:

Read what you wrote again and ask yourself if you have a functional brain.

Read what I quoted well and ask yourself if you are not mentally deranged and intellectually blind.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by Skepticus: 9:47am On Jan 22, 2018
olabrad:

Read what I quoted well and ask yourself if you are not mentally deranged and intellectually blind.

Get off my nuts, RoosterDrinker!!!
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by olabrad: 10:52am On Jan 22, 2018
Skepticus:

Get off my nuts, RoosterDrinker!!!

Dipstick wankker, learn to think and write with your senses intact.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by belcom10(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
i must tell you, this is disgusting. you made mention of been a christian, this act is a sin against God.
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by belcom10(m): 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
[quote author=Kitanayo post=64349031]I will start from the beginning so that i will be better understood, soo sorry if it is too long

Even after pleadings from family members he still refused so i moved on, believing that one day he would come back to me because i believe his actions was not normal, he asked for divorce, i refused cos my bible is against it (luke 16:18). Since then God has been soo good to me, i've moved into my own home(a working mom) and God has been taking care of my kids for me.

Now 2 years ago, i met this lady who was serving(nysc), i see her as my younger sister so we talk alot, so she knows all about me, she helps me at home, with my kids and all.

One day we were talking about sex generally, so she said she can satisfy my urge, i was shocked, i dont want to go into details but that was how it started.

Mind you i do not insert anything into my "VJ", what she does is the normal licking and sucking till i "CUM" she's in a serious relationship with a man so i do not do same act to her and she doesnt ask for anything in return(from a wealthy home).I dont see myself as a lesbian since i dont indulge in it moreso i still love my husband.

I agreed to it because it's safer than having sex and contacting std in the process, i am human, i have needs and i dont want to commit adultery cos i'm still married and i believe my husband would come back to me, i feel no guilt whatsoever for this act.

Reason why i brought this here is to know your views about this act, i want to have diff. opinions from matured minds so no insults please

Please. Kindly click on this link to know the truth. about sex in marriage https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1802448966480515&id=100001462871446
Re: Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? by benzion72(m): 9:30am On Mar 12, 2018
Better to get a divorce and remarry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / U.S Mum Living In Saudi Loses Custody Of Her Daughter Because She's Too Western / 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.