Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Am About To Go For Interview Help Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Am About To Go For Interview Help Please (680 Views)

When Will I Be Called For Interview / U.S Visa Dropbox Regular Asked To Come For Interview But No Dates / Difficulty In Securing A German Visa Apointment Date For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Am About To Go For Interview Help Please by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 20, 2018
Good morning all, please my senior brother is preparing to travel to USA its a family Visa they're working for him.

The lawyer/agent forwarded his interview date and asked him to start reading how to answers interview questions.

Please what kind of question is him and his wife will be expecting that day, the interview is around march in USA consulate VI.

I want to know the kind question they will ask him

Help a brother please
Re: Am About To Go For Interview Help Please by justwise(m): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2018

(1)

USA Visa / Who Is The Real Nigerian King Of The Road? / Must I Submit A Separate DS-160 Form For My Spouse For US B1/B2 Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.