Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Like Abacha Like Buhari...and The Northernization Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Abacha Like Buhari...and The Northernization Of Nigeria. (594 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: 'Buhari’s Govt Behaving Like Abacha’s' / "Ahmed Indimi Looking Like Abacha" - Zahra Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Abacha Like Buhari...and The Northernization Of Nigeria. by Stingman: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2018
Buhari appoitments in the security sector.

1) Dan Alli (minister of defence),
2) Dambazzau (Internal affairs)
3) Lawal Daura (DSS),
4) Magu (EFCC),
5) Buratai (Army Chief)
6) Idris (Police IGP),
7) Abubakar (Nig. Intelligence Agency),
cool Malami (Attorney General),
9) Mongunu National Security Adviser).
10) Mohammadu Buhari (President)
11) ABBA Kyari (Buhari’s Chief of Staff).

-------------------------------------------------

Gen. Sanni Abacha appointments:

1. Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, as the Chief Security Officer to the Head of State;
2. Alhaji Ismaila Gwarzo, as the National Security Adviser;
3. Brigadier Gen Sabo, as the Director of Military Intelligence;
4. AVM Idi Musa, as Chief of Defence Intelligence;
5. Alhaji Ibrahim Commassie, as the Inspector-General of Police; and
6. Alhaji Zakari Biu as the Head of the newly created Counter Terrorism Agency,

There is no gain saying the fact that Buhari who claimed to be a democrat has never hidden his love for his northern section...He said he is a democrat but he just displaying the character of military dictator. The question is why would he chose be doing this, when many people who voted for him are from the South and northern Christian minorities.

Below is his first major policy statement after he became the president....

“I charge you to join me as we build a new Northern Nigeria in a generation…..the best investment we can make in the North is not finding oil in the Chad Basin….we will start with one local government in each state until we get to every school in all of Northern Nigeria…..To achieve this, I have secured a Northern rehabilitation fund…..to rebuild the North after the devastation of Boko Haram insurgency…..Join me my brothers and sisters and let us finish the work our forefather, Ahmadu Bello" Buhari.
(Erxcept of speech delivered before an audience of exclusively prominent Northern Moslem leaders on 2 May, 2015 at Queen Amina Hall, Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria)

How can this speech be made by a president of a whole country? Would Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Tiv, Igala, Ibibio, Efik people be comfortable with it? Nigeria is really in trouble with this man as the president. His love for the north is fanatical, but he should do so in a private capacity.

Buhari being an emir, a religious cleric, would have been okay...than being a president of diverse and multi-cultural country like Nigeria.
Re: Like Abacha Like Buhari...and The Northernization Of Nigeria. by GavelSlam: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2018
Chief of Naval Staff - Ibok Ekwe Ibas from Kano

Chief of Defence staff- Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin from Katsina.
Re: Like Abacha Like Buhari...and The Northernization Of Nigeria. by Stingman: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

“I charge you to join me as we build a new Northern Nigeria in a generation…..the best investment we can make in the North is not finding oil in the Chad Basin….we will start with one local government in each state until we get to every school in all of Northern Nigeria…..To achieve this, I have secured a Northern rehabilitation fund…..to rebuild the North after the devastation of Boko Haram insurgency…..Join me my brothers and sisters and let us finish the work our forefather, Ahmadu Bello" Buhari

---------------------------------

Are you surprised by Buhari' conducts so far?

If an Igbo or a Yoruba president goes to Enugu or Ibadan to make similar speech just afetr inuguration...What would be the response of the Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Kano, ACF, NEF, Islamic clerics, MURIC, Arewa Youth groups, etc, etc...?
Re: Like Abacha Like Buhari...and The Northernization Of Nigeria. by GavelSlam: 10:57am On Jan 20, 2018
Stingman:

“I charge you to join me as we build a new Northern Nigeria in a generation…..the best investment we can make in the North is not finding oil in the Chad Basin….we will start with one local government in each state until we get to every school in all of Northern Nigeria…..To achieve this, I have secured a Northern rehabilitation fund…..to rebuild the North after the devastation of Boko Haram insurgency…..Join me my brothers and sisters and let us finish the work our forefather, Ahmadu Bello" Buhari

---------------------------------

Are you surprised by Buhari' conducts so far?

If an Igbo or a Yoruba president goes to Enugu or Ibadan to make similar speech just afetr inuguration...What would be the response of the Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Kano, ACF, NEF, Islamic clerics, MURIC, Arewa Youth groups, etc, etc...?

Nonsense.

Can you exchange insurgency for the peace and development the south enjoys?
Re: Like Abacha Like Buhari...and The Northernization Of Nigeria. by Stingman: 10:59am On Jan 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

Nonsense.

Can you exchange insurgency for the peace and development the south enjoys?

Abacha has insurgence as well?

What has Buhari's speech got to do with insurgence?

lying demon....

You see your life...?
Re: Like Abacha Like Buhari...and The Northernization Of Nigeria. by GavelSlam: 11:26am On Jan 20, 2018
Stingman:

Abacha has insurgence as well?

What has Buhari's speech got to do with insurgence?

lying demon....

You see your life...?

Your own quote.

Illiterate.
Re: Like Abacha Like Buhari...and The Northernization Of Nigeria. by Stingman: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

Your own quote.

Illiterate.

...and Abacha?...you seem to have amensia about that one?

Besides, who created Boko group...Isn't it you greedy parasites?

You still donate your daughters to go blow themselves up in your mosques...
Re: Like Abacha Like Buhari...and The Northernization Of Nigeria. by GavelSlam: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Stingman:

...and Abacha?...you seem to have amensia about that one?

Besides, who created Boko group...Isn't it you greedy parasites?

You still donate your daughters to go blow themselves up in your mosques...

I've made my point.

You pretend to be literate but you aren't.

I'm done with you.

For the records I'm itsekiri and I bet you are the parasite in the grand scheme of things.
Re: Like Abacha Like Buhari...and The Northernization Of Nigeria. by Stingman: 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

I've made my point.

You pretend to be literate but you aren't.

I'm done with you.

For the records I'm itsekiri and I bet you are the parasite in the grand scheme of things.

Who cares where you are from?

You have no points...

Again what insurgence was Abacha fighting..?
Re: Like Abacha Like Buhari...and The Northernization Of Nigeria. by jamesibor: 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

Is that all?

You should hide your head in shame.

(1) (Reply)

In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari By Deji Yesufu / Buhari Should Contest In 2019 Because Of Obasanjo’s Letter / Is Dictatorship Always Wrong? Doesn’t History Have Any Examples Of Good Dictator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.