Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani (24538 Views)

FG Repatriates Orphans Of Nigerian ISIS Fighters From Syria / Osun Election: APC Is Like An Orphan Struggling In Ife – Babajide Omoworare / ISIS Sneaking Jihadists Into Nigeria From Syria - The Sun UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani by Mynightmare: 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Whatever Elrufai Did To This Man, Must Have Been Too Painful...He now sounds like an Urine possessed IPOB Miscreant..
ipob is like an orgasm to you, mind you one day it will be your greatest undoing

1 Like

Re: ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
PointZerom:

Lol e pain am well well.

That zombie brain dey shake.

1 Like

Re: ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Whatever Elrufai Did To This Man, Must Have Been Too Painful...He now sounds like an Urine possessed IPOB Miscreant..

Your brain dey shake, zombie doll baby.

Re: ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani by UncleJudax(m): 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
jaxxy:

Elaborate pls
Do you see any two groups in the "North" that are antagonizing each other? They almost Always speak with one voice.

North is in power, Southerners are only planning to vote in another Northerner. Regardless of what the North is doing with the Power, the south is only looking Forward to 2023... In 2023, a Southerner becomes the President, and continue to "appease" the North...and the Story never ends.

Cant the south come together and bring an end to this vicious cycle? Because the North are very confortable with the currently Arrangement.

Nobody Cares about development but who the next President should be. This is so 1820!

1 Like

Re: ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani by mechanics(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
hmmmm, funny man.
Re: ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani by poseidon12: 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Shehu Sani, very objective and intelligent. This is the type of people the North should present in 2019, not incompetent bigots like Buhari.
Re: ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I know u know that ur equally possessed.grin.
Re: ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani by leo2020: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
Saint Shehu Sani...SSS
Re: ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani by jaxxy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
UncleJudax:

Do you see any two groups in the "North" that are antagonizing each other? They almost Always speak with one voice.

North is in power, Southerners are only planning to vote in another Northerner. Regardless of what the North is doing with the Power, the south is only looking Forward to 2023... In 2023, a Southerner becomes the President, and continue to "appease" the North...and the Story never ends.

Cant the south come together and bring an end to this vicious cycle? Because the North are very confortable with the currently Arrangement.

Nobody Cares about development but who the next President should be. This is so 1820!

Ure rite! Every zone holds alot of power bt only the North knows how to use it sadly. South and east don't exactly agree. North is ready to take the advantage.
Re: ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani by Lighthouseman: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
EastGold:

May God restore your brain
That's a very kind prayer.. Use the mountain of fire prayer for her.. Obese shithoole citizen
Re: ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani by ysquare(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
And you are still in Afghanistan with executive Benefits, keep on searching for permanent resident and stop the noise you are all thesame

1 Like

Re: ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani by Weareone202: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
You're right because none stands for the masses...
Re: ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani by Titau: 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
birds of the same feather
Re: ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Treasure1919:
Pls lets support

Youngest....just like yeye blockkos in kogi state angry
Re: ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani by Azam101: 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
Useless senator aka mouronne fellani
Re: ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani by Azam101: 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
EastGold:

May God restore your brain
Flatinoz found
Re: ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani by mywells: 1:54am On Jan 21, 2018
*Donald J Trump`s concerns on Muslims.*

*Can Muslims be Good Americans?*
*Can a devout Muslim be an American patriot and a loyal citizen?*

= *Theologically no,* because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia.
= *Scripturally no,* because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Qur’an.
= *Geographically no,* because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer 5 times a day.
= *Socially no,* because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.
= *Politically no,* because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.
= *Domestically no,* because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Qur’an 4:34). Can you see a court case brewing here?
= *Religiously no,* because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam. (Qur’an, 2:256)
= *Intellectually no,* because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.
= *Philosophically no,* because Islam, Muhammad, and the Qur’an do not allow freedom of religion and expression.
= *Spiritually no,* because when we declare “one nation under God,” the Christian’s God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as our heavenly father, nor is he ever called Love in the Qur’an’s 99 excellent names.

=Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic. Therefore after much study and deliberation perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both good Muslims and good Americans.

=Call it what you wish…it’s still the truth. If you find yourself intellectually in agreement with the above, perhaps you will share this with your friends. The more we understand this, the better it will be for our country. Pass it on. The war is bigger than we know.

=To be "All-American”… One must support the Constitution and the principles of our Founding Fathers. There is no room for Sharia Law and Hudud or supporters of that backwards Islamic system of laws.

DJ Trump
US President.
Re: ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani by Gabrinoz: 6:57am On Jan 21, 2018
For. Aso Rock 2019

Re: ''Moving From PDP To APC Is Like Moving From Syria To Afghanistan'' - Shehu Sani by supereagle(m): 7:04am On Jan 21, 2018
JONATHAN SPEAKS OUT...

I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - Dr. Goodluck Jonathan-

- Former President, Goodluck Jonathan has replied his critics who accused him of handing over a nation at the verge of collapse to his successor, President Muhammadu Buhari.

- Jonathan recounted the achievements of his government to include, handing over a country that produced the richest man in Africa.

- Jonathan said, “I took over a Nigeria that was the second largest economy in Africa with a GDP of $270.5 billion in 2009,

- I handed over a Nigeria that had grown to become the largest economy in Africa and the 24th largest economy in the World with a GDP of $574 billion.

- I handed over dollar exchange rate of N187 per Dollar official rate in our banks, compared to their N360 now official rate for a Dollar

-“I inherited a Nigeria in which the trains were not working, and handed over a Nigeria in which citizens can safely travel by trains again.

- I also inherited a country where illiteracy rate particularly in the Northern part was alarming.

- I handed over a country where every state in the North and indeed all the states had a Federal University. I inherited a country where there was total infrastructural decay in all the unity schools and colleges of education.

- But I handed over a country with massive infrastructural improvement in almost higher institutions.

- I inherited a country where agricultural inputs and production were almost zero.

- But I handed over a country where a bag of rice was sold for N6,500 to N7000.

- My regime since the establishment of ecological fund office did more irrigation dams in the North and other parts of the country than other subsequent administrations put together.

- I inherited epileptic fuel supplies resulting to endless queues at the filling stations. I maintained despite enormous challenges of fuel subsidies and handed over a relatively stable fuel regime and also at a managed local price of N87 per litre.

- I inherited a Nigeria that was a net importer of cement, and handed over a Nigeria that is a net exporter of cement.

- In 2009 the richest Nigerian was the 5th richest man in Africa, but I handed over a Nigeria that produced the richest man in Africa.

- The former President further stated " I inherited a country where people were almost losing hope on the credibility of its electoral process but I noticed that democracy will continue to grow in the African continent if leaders value the process of elections more than the product of the process. I handed over electoral process that engendered fairness in its conduct and conclusiveness ".

- He said, “Even in the 2015 general elections in my country, Nigeria, there was potential for major crisis if I was not a President duly elected by the will of the people.

- “The campaigns leading to the elections almost polarized the country into Christian vs Muslims and North vs South divide.

- Most World leaders were worried that our elections will result into major crisis.
Some pundits even from here in the United States said that those elections would spell the end of Nigeria and that we would cease to exist as a nation because of the polls.

- That is where the leadership question comes into play.

- As a leader that was duly elected by the people, I considered the people’s interest first.

- How do I manage my people to avoid killings and destruction of properties?

- With the interest of the people propelling all the decisions I took, we were able to sail through.

- Indeed, we sailed through because I refused to interfere with the independence of the Independent National Electoral Commission, 'INEC', having appointed a man I had never met in my life to run it. We sailed through because I maintained and still believe that my personal ambition, interest is not worth the blood of any single Nigerian.

- My philosophy was simple. For elections to be credible, I as a leader, must value the process more than the product of the process. And the citizens must have confidence in the electoral body.

- Pls circulate it for them to know. The deceit is getting too much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Liberia’s Highest National Honour (photos) / Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 / Five Countries To Send 8,700 Troops To Help Jonathan's Govt. Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.