Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,155 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Do You Play Brandy's Songs Without Remembering Tiwa Savage? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Play Brandy's Songs Without Remembering Tiwa Savage? (803 Views)

Dele Momodu, Olu Maintain & Brandy Meet In Atlanta / Christy-essien Igbokwe: Remembering "Nigeria's Lady Of Songs" (1960 -2011) / Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Play Brandy's Songs Without Remembering Tiwa Savage? by Hoodites(f): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2018
Like seriously, am I the only one who sees so much correspondence in vocal and in spirit of music with Brandy and Tiwa Savage hmm? from day one before I ever read any interview by Tiwa I have always sees her as a Brandy-girl but surprisingly in every interview Tiwa has granted she keeps saying she's a Beehive meaning she is a Beyonce breed which's still not connecting with her
voice. The sound of her voice is so far off from Beyonce's which is in my opinion.
Why haven't these two songstress work together on a song is still something fans cannot connote, is somebody not wanting that? we need to know because both fans has find pleasure in seeing them come up with a song together.

The word 'a-like' is so far from Beyonce and Tiwa Savage but when you check out or try to see the resemblance between Tiwa and Brandy its just too obvious even to the blind who haven't seen both ladies that there is so much a-likeness and correspondence.

Until then we keep hoping, perhaps someday.

What's your take?.

#TimelessMusic #PoweredByPassion #GossipWithTimeless
#WriteToRight

Source: http://www.timelessaproko.com/2018/01/do-you-play-brandys-songs-without.html?spref=tw

Re: Do You Play Brandy's Songs Without Remembering Tiwa Savage? by billynoni(m): 11:33am On Jan 20, 2018
Thought i'm the only one having this in my head all along
Re: Do You Play Brandy's Songs Without Remembering Tiwa Savage? by dizon: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
Op you're on point

(1) (Reply)

Chai, see this Nollywood Actress Favourite Sex Positon / Olamide Badooooo Just Cleared The Air On #science Students Hit Single / #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House Challenge Again, Picks Cee-c To Share Reward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.