Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Photos Of A Talented Benue Boy Who Creates Amazing Stuffs From Scrap Materials - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of A Talented Benue Boy Who Creates Amazing Stuffs From Scrap Materials (596 Views)

Amazing Stuffs You Can Do With Your Phone / Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral / Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Talented Benue Boy Who Creates Amazing Stuffs From Scrap Materials by VastFinder: 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2018

A Nigerian Facebook user Adikwu Josh who stumbled on arguably one of the most talented young Nigerians in a Village in Benue State just shared photos of the young boy to the platform.

Sharing the news of the talented kid on Facebook Adikwu Josh wrote;

His is still the secondary school,, His name is oloche from otada village,, Otukpo local Government of Benue state,, you can help him or wish him well.

We can only hope that his amazing gift is not neglected and his talent not cut short by the Fulani herdsmen.

See his post below;

See some reactions below;

Bright Eyibio: Someone who knows this young man should send me friend request and link me up with him…. He needs to improve on this and expand. I want to carry him along. Please do this ASAP. Thanks!

Apex Favour: Silver and Gold I have non but what I have I shall give….I tell you today to work with God and he will put a smile on that face some day ….because he is the lord who have given you such talent,and he will not let it waste….soon your name will be heard every were around the world

Chijioke Uche: Yet, these herdsmen are busy killing these future generations, in an attempt to take over their lands. Better vote for Biafra, be waiting for better Nigeria. Story for the gods!

Ndah Wisdom Olije: Our government never see Dis o.is it not what dey are in another country DAT we are embracing dem.Nigeria,Nigeria, Nigeria we have to wake up o

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/photos-talented-benue-boy-creates-amazing-stuffs-scrap-materials/

cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Royalroy, Obinoscopy
Re: Photos Of A Talented Benue Boy Who Creates Amazing Stuffs From Scrap Materials by VastFinder: 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Photos Of A Talented Benue Boy Who Creates Amazing Stuffs From Scrap Materials by leocollins(m): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
Abeg,he should be moved from benue state before this fulanis end his bright future...weldon boi..
Re: Photos Of A Talented Benue Boy Who Creates Amazing Stuffs From Scrap Materials by gudnex22(m): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
Raw talent

(1) (Reply)

Penis Transplant From One Person To Another Now Possible / You Cant Watch To The End Without Singing At Least Once / Breaking: Scores Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Benue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.