Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently (1847 Views)

Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by temblor1(m): 2:26am On Jan 21, 2018
Happening right now, the herdsmen have invaded the village and set it on fire at 1:20 Am this morning.
The main church gong was rang.
People have been mobilized with police and army. They are headed to the scene.
Update
Entire village burnt. Yet to get accurate casualty figure.
Three dead, eight injured as it was a surprise attack but they were sighted, thus many fled their homes.
Will update as soon as more information comes in.
The marauders came in HILUX vans through path ways in the sahara vegetation.
CC philGEO OAM4J MYND44 LALASTICLALA
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by jovie50: 2:32am On Jan 21, 2018
This is really serious. The families of the evil perpetrators will know no peace. Do we even have a president??

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by xandy84: 2:46am On Jan 21, 2018
Herdsmen had turn invisible in Nigeria even when they move around with thousands of cows. A sane government will have declare herdsmen terrorist organisation, ban their movement but sorry, Buhari led APC administration is not sane government.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by MasterKim: 2:48am On Jan 21, 2018
Trouble in the North, middle belt, south east, south south
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by Nowenuse: 2:53am On Jan 21, 2018
Terrible
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by GavelSlam: 2:56am On Jan 21, 2018
Be wary of news you read online.

Can the OP claim he's in the vicinity of the incident ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by baralatie(m): 2:59am On Jan 21, 2018
temblor1:
Happening right now, the herdsmen have invaded the village and set it on fire at 1:20 Am this morning.
CC OAM4J MYND44 LALASTICLALA
pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by temblor1(m): 3:05am On Jan 21, 2018
baralatie:
pictures
At this hour? Are you an APShit member?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by baralatie(m): 3:08am On Jan 21, 2018
temblor1:

At this hour?
Are you an APShit member?
you posted information on recent attack by herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by temblor1(m): 3:10am On Jan 21, 2018
GavelSlam:
Be wary of news you read online.

Can the OP claim he's in the vicinity of the incident ?
You owe me an apology after you have verfied and i am vindicated.
By the way, this islam wey dem knack you for head no go ever allow you reason humanely; going by your posts.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by temblor1(m): 3:13am On Jan 21, 2018
baralatie:
meaning you posted false information
I dont pray for deaths and destruction. So why should i lie? Am i your gf?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by GavelSlam: 3:16am On Jan 21, 2018
temblor1:

You owe me an apology after you have verfied and i am vindicated.
By the way, this islam wey dem knack you for head no go ever allow you reason humanely; going by your posts.

The question is simple ; are you in the vicinity of the "incident"?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by baralatie(m): 3:17am On Jan 21, 2018
temblor1:

I dont pray for deaths and destruction. So why should i lie? Am i your gf?

Six policemen feared killed, as Numan in Adamawa boils
ON December 2, 2017 6:27 AM / IN News / BY Tony /
Comments
By Umar Yusuf ,YOLA
Gunmen have shot dead six police officers drafted to maintain peace in Numan Local Government Area of Adamawa State.
Nigerian police
Confirming the incidence, the state PPRO, SP Othman Abubakar, said four police men who lost their lives were drafted to maintain law and order in the war ravaging area. But, sources said the six police officers lost their lives, while many others were missing.
According to him, the perpetrators were unknown while investigation was still on going.
Conflicting reports from the area said that, unknown gunmen in the early hours of Friday stormed Gbolon Communities in Numan killing many people
It was gathered that the Fulanis had gathered in the villages to mourn their dead kinsmen in the previous attacks and a detachment of policemen were sent to to the area to maintain peace when the incident occurred.
The reports added that heavy casualties were also recorded on the side of the attackers and the natives.
Another reports had it that the fulanis were on a revenge mission over the recent attack on three Fulani communities resulting in the attack of over 55 people.
Meanwhile there has been mass exodus of people, especially non natives from Numan. Shops and other businesses were hurriedly shut for fear of hoodlums taking advantage of the situation to loot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by baralatie(m): 3:18am On Jan 21, 2018
confirned
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by temblor1(m): 3:19am On Jan 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

The question is simple ; are you in the vicinity of the "incident"?
To answer your question, am BACHAMA. These are my people and i can sight the inferno. Pls stop mentioning me am bereaved
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by temblor1(m): 3:22am On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=baralatie post=64378781]

Six policemen feared killed, as Numan in Adamawa boils
ON December 2, 2017 6:27 AM / IN News / BY Tony /
Comments
By Umar Yusuf ,YOLA
Gunmen have shot dead six police officers drafted to maintain peace in Numan Local Government Area of Adamawa State.
Nigerian police
Confirming the incidence, the state PPRO, SP Othman Abubakar, said four police men who lost their lives were drafted to maintain law and order in the war ravaging area. But, sources said the six police officers lost their lives, while many others were missing.
According to him, the perpetrators were unknown while investigation was still on going.
Conflicting reports from the area said that, unknown gunmen in the early hours of Friday stormed Gbolon Communities in Numan killing many people
It was gathered that the Fulanis had gathered in the villages to mourn their dead kinsmen in the previous attacks and a detachment of policemen
Wait for your turn doubting THOMAS
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by baralatie(m): 3:22am On Jan 21, 2018
temblor1:

To answer your question, am BACHAMA. These are my people and i can sight the inferno. Pls stop mentioning me am bereaved
you can sight the inferno in numan?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by temblor1(m): 3:25am On Jan 21, 2018
baralatie:
you can sight the inferno in numan? you are viewing from your window shey
KINDLY STOP MENTIONING ME TILL YOU CAN COME UP WITH A PROOF OF THE LIE LATER

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by GavelSlam: 3:26am On Jan 21, 2018
temblor1:

But you had enough time to go from posting such an incident to make a post on politics.

Who does that?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by baralatie(m): 3:27am On Jan 21, 2018
temblor1:

KINDLY STOP MENTIONING ME TILL YOU CAN COME UP WITH A PROOF OF THE LIE LATER

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by temblor1(m): 3:29am On Jan 21, 2018
baralatie:
you mean you posted an issue that occurred in December 2017! and you are in nowhere even close in adamawa
BYE!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by GavelSlam: 3:35am On Jan 21, 2018
temblor1:

BYE!

Bloody liar.

Exactly why I tell people to be circumspect.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by GavelSlam: 3:41am On Jan 21, 2018
temblor1:

You are bereaved but have enough time to post in the politics section.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by temblor1(m): 5:33am On Jan 21, 2018
Why on earth does islam block so many painless, stressless, effortless and free natural thought processes as displayed by those monikers above?
Why are they always in a hurry to deny anything associated with muslims.
Well, keep up the self denial.
Pls stay tuned to media houses this morning to get the facts of this sad recurring genocide against christians.
Though i will update this thread later.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by Warship: 5:46am On Jan 21, 2018
Northern Christians Good Morning

Hope you guys will keep saying Biafrans are riffraff while Fulani herdsmen terrorists are community developers.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:01am On Jan 21, 2018
All this foolish northern Christians be forming arewa. They should all be grateful to the igbos. Without the huge Christian population of igbos which reside in most of this northern states; they for don forcefully islamise the entire north or even butcher the northern Christians like ram.

Had it been igbos got their biafra during the civil war ; by now they would have been miles ahead of this miserable jungle contraption called Nigeria.

See as Fulani dey butcher Christians yet everybody is quite na just social media noise people dey make.

Most Christians are gullible and stupid
Jihad is ongoing in this 21st century yet people are silent

Human lives no longer matter in this animal jungle.

imagine the so called president is silent despite several killings . Had it been Muslims or fulanis were killed dumbass buhari for don't issue statement

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by holynyben(m): 7:37am On Jan 21, 2018
These cowards kill women and children. The bigger problem is that they are stark illitrates orchestrated by a bigger illiterate with the guns.
I don't understand why you will recognize your enemies with cows by the day and let them go only to be attacked when you are not suspecting it.
Arm yourselves imperiled compatroits you have every right to defence.
However, always remember that defence is not really defence but an opportunity for counter attack.
Without reprisal the rampage will continue. Bear in mind that you are dealing with uneducated nomadic savages.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by philGeo(m): 8:30am On Jan 21, 2018
temblor1:
Update
Usoko

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by philGeo(m): 8:36am On Jan 21, 2018
xandy84:
Herdsmen had turn invisible in Nigeria even when they move around with thousands of cows. A sane government will have declare herdsmen terrorist organisation, ban their movement but sorry, Buhari led APC administration is not sane government.
No hope.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by jamesibor: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2018
temblor1:
Update
Three dead, eight injured as it was a surprise attack but they were sighted, thus many fled their homes.

So OP was right after all.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Burning Kikan Village In Numan Adamawa Presently by temblor1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
jamesibor:

So OP was right after all.
The Holy Quran Prescribed Lying To Protect Islam, A Fellow Muslim And You As A MuslimWhen Dealing With Infidels. What An Irony.

(1) (Reply)

I prefer death to imprisonment – Teenager who set girlfriend ablaze / Dirty Female Hostel At Federal University Otuoke,bayelsa State. / Why I pushed my stepbrother into well – 10-year-old suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.