Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" (27762 Views)

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 / Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by welzyj2(m): 10:22am On Jan 21, 2018
No time for Bihari mata 2da.....

Happy birthday to me and my birthday mates wishing us all long life and prosperity.... cool

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by contigiency(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2018
Even though it is not prophecy but just a prediction, I share the same view that buhari will win landslide against some expectation from PDP apologists that he would fail. Infact, PDP is seriously praying that APC should field another candidate instead of Buhari because they know for sure that nobody in Nigeria today has anything close to Buhari's popularity to challenge him.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by MrImole: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2018
I like to see things like this...
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by fedorahat: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2018
[s]
SalamRushdie:

It's your BMC salary that is drcieving you..Buhari can never win a free and fair election in this country neither will he win a rigged one .... On what basis is he contesting ? The basis of total failure ..How can a man who has killed about 12 million jobs in 2 years and supervised the killing of over 20 thousand Nigerians with his Fulanis insurgents even think of contesting of he is not the devil..I swear this is Buhari last tenure
[/s]
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by bobogii2008: 10:26am On Jan 21, 2018
Nigerians would have no option than to vote for him if other parties field candidates with little or no integrity. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't.
I don't see the likes of atiku,fayose being a threat to him come election day.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by Ibyno(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2018
Это что еще за хрень?
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by kazzy4u(m): 10:27am On Jan 21, 2018
I wonder who is goin to vote for buhari 2nd term. bcoz pple hv already loss hop on him

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by Oblang(m): 10:36am On Jan 21, 2018
olamil34:
Nobody will dare campaign for Buhari for my side

That still will not stop him from winning....

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by Oblang(m): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2018
Icecomrade:

Buhari must contest.

SW must mobilise vote for as desired by their political Godfather Tinubu.

Buhari must finish what he started.

Na u sabi...go and mobilize for ur god atiku too...
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by mike1994reds: 10:49am On Jan 21, 2018
The problem we have is those northerner, they are numerically enough to vote him back into office.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by mike1994reds: 10:51am On Jan 21, 2018
kazzy4u:
I wonder who is goin to vote for buhari 2nd term. bcoz pple hv already loss hop on him
Northerners will vote for him, they never had a good life so they don't expect much from their leaders, they are contented with the bragging rights of ruling nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by Icecomrade: 10:53am On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=Oblang post=64384971]

Na u sabi...go and mobilize for ur god atiku too...[/quote

What has Atiku to do with my comment?
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by Jones4190(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2018
How sure are we that Nigeria has not replace the two white horse on it coast of arms with herdsmen?
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by efighter: 10:55am On Jan 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This prophet doesn't know what he is saying ..whether rigged or not we will never accept Buhari as our President beyond this tenure ..

When INEC declares Buhari winner, you can troop to the streets in Biafra Republic to protest and destroy your properties, that will be nobody's business. If you try that in the West or North, you will be given mass burial with you fellow IPOB miscreants after soldiers use you for shooting practice.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by SalamRushdie: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2018
efighter:

When INEC declares Buhari winner, you can troop to the streets in Biafra Republic to protest and destroy your properties, that will be nobody's business. If you try that in the West or North, you will be given mass burial with you fellow IPOB miscreants after soldiers use you for shooting practice.

He will never be declared President Mark my words .
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by Akpa133(m): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2018
Ayodele the real man of God he has said it all and l still Said no man born of woman that can defeat buhari come 2019
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by vertueptime: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2018
PFRB:
The only way Buhari will win in 2019 is by INEC writing the results for him and announcing it. He cannot win by voting.

See u, u think the same set of ppl wil not vote for him? Lets see na
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by Awoo88: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2018
Ddaji:
in your day dream,stop deceiving yourself because of online rant of few ipob terrorists.The only thing that can stop Buhari from wining is not contesting at all. The reason why despite failure of GEJ to deliver any infrastructural developments to southern East including second Niger bridge that he promised before 2011 election and still won 99.9votes from SE is the same Reason why Buhari will win 99.9 % of the northern vote. At least he has solved the problem of North nightmare (Boko Haram)
You moronic Bubu ass licker will Always cover your fear with insult hiding behind Igbos. Does anyone that disagree with buhari an ibo

1 Like

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by Zikyke(m): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2018
Is it not the same God Fr. Nbaka and this prophet is serving but they have different prophecies concerning the next President, nbaka said it might be Atiku now this Prophet is saying Buhari
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by BruncleZuma: 11:16am On Jan 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Kiakiakiakiakiakia

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by positivethought: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2018
VampireeM:
There is 65% chance that the Dullard Buhari is going to win 2019 election should he decide to contest. He has the whole parastatal heads in his pocket. Anyone thinking PMB would concede defeat in 2019 is in on a long thing. Nigeria is a messed up country and the Northerners are in Unity when it comes to issues like this unlike we Southerners that hate each other. Atiku is even a terrible option.

tongue The solution for Nigeria right now is for North Korean leader Kim Jong Un to colonise us and reset everyone brain cause an average Nigerian is corrupt even in our daily dealings. All Nigerians are product of corruption and till we change our mindset as individuals we will keep recycling same lack of Intergrity trait we have as Leaders
why do you guys just condemn Atiku without concrete evidence, pls let's not swallow obasanjo's sermon in Atiku without due deligence,let obasanjo n whoever has evidence of Atiku's corruption put it forward for Nigerians to decide,as it is now all the accusations appear more like a gang up for the protection of a hidden agenda.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by Tmex(m): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2018
“The Spirit of The Lord says power will be retained by the North in 2019. The next President will shock Nigerians." Those are the primate's words, (Not that i trust the quarters the supposed prophecy is coming from) but if "shock" is the word used, then its perhaps not buhari. I'm thinking its dankwambo.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by mankan2k7(m): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2018
The writer is a paid APC miscreant, disregard him. Thank u
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by michoim(m): 11:54am On Jan 21, 2018
Amen. It is finished! God has done it !
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=VampireeM post=64384295][font=georgia][size=11pt][i]There is 65% chance that the Dullard Buhari is going to win 2019 election should he decide to contest. He has the whole parastatal heads in his pocket. Anyone thinking PMB would concede defeat in 2019 is in on a long thing. Nigeria is a messed up country and the Northerners are in Unity when it comes to issues like this unlike we Southerners that hate each other. Atiku is even a terrible option.

tongue The solution for Nigeria right now is for North Korean guy u are too funny at that second parts,lol
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by cuteralph101(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ddaji:
in your day dream,stop deceiving yourself because of online rant of few ipob terrorists.The only thing that can stop Buhari from wining is not contesting at all. The reason why despite failure of GEJ to deliver any infrastructural developments to southern East including second Niger bridge that he promised before 2011 election and still won 99.9votes from SE is the same Reason why Buhari will win 99.9 % of the northern vote. At least he has solved the problem of North nightmare (Boko Haram)
it's north versus south...its gonna be tuff but a free and fair election won't bring Buhari back to aso rock. Even if he wins mark my words that's d last any northerner will ever rule this country. Fed up is a grave understatement
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by alen4smith(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ddaji:
Abeg HELEP me educate the block head
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by Bollinger(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
90 percent of Nigerians are dumb as phuck and hungry, so the likely hood of Buhari's second term is very real.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" by ndat(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
favourmic:
Actually my phone can't view the message but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
psychiatrist that will be raising shoulder, see your potential patient treat and rehab him for a medal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University / When Unbeliever Appears To Be More Blessed Than You Are / How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.