Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) (50326 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2018
I love Melons in Leather
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 11:20am On Jan 21, 2018
Vanillaskin:
The man looks normal but him daughter is something else
Cossy isn’t really a bad girl,infact she is not a prostitute it’s just sad she loves too much attention
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:24am On Jan 21, 2018
KushyKush:
Why is that the father's are mostly the first to die in a family?

Too much wahala whey them dey carry for head no dey gree them get long lifespan. RIP sir

Men go through a lot of stress in life generally. Men also seek prompt medical help less. Feels like super man. More men (not all) also smoke and drink and abuse substance more at some point in life than women. Then consider the risky jobs that are accident-prone & hazardous do. Plus physically hard work that wears the body quickly.

Not proven scientifically but I believe period/menstruation and pregnancy might have certain rejuvenating effect on women with all the hormones involved. Men pretty much decline gradually but steadily from age 25. There are extra physiological process capable of renewing the system.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by olafunny(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2018
sofiabelgrade:

What is this one saying
I said get the fvck outta my mention
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2018
i nor understand one thing she type there
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2018
elelem:
please cossy's father died in 1998 .
Ha shocked sad
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by Actuarydeji(m): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2018
RIP abi wetin I dey hear! When you're alive, did you inculcate moral values into her life? No! Now she's using her boobs to cause commotion here and there. Had it been you've warned her when you're alive, I won't even say anything.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2018
Vanillaskin:
The man looks normal but him daughter is something else
Is that all u've got to type? undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by desthan(m): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2018
Which one is Playgirl Mansion
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by Iphone5: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2018
R. I. P Baba Cossy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by zanetti: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2018
Dnt kn who posted this....but the 'Ukwa achi n'aka' is not yet dead...the last I heard was that he was taken to the hospital...regards to the poster the he didn't incul... in her a good moral...pls I kn that man
vewi well...he did his best as a dad,he's well respected in my village,Cossy chose the life she's leaving.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2018
And so fokn what?na today person father dey die?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by liukaz(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
[b][/b]RIp sir
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
elelem:
we need proof
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by nothernstar: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
So your father was alive seeing those show of shame. Wow I wonder how he felt seeing you. I bet you na high blood pressure killam. Rip sir.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
So where did she inherit the big watermelons from? Anyways I need to see the picture of the mother. Rip man.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by Thatnawtichick(f): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Rip.........I thought her parents disown her
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by Edopesin: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
Rip.........I thought her parents disown her
What Are You Saying Exactly?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by Molawole7(m): 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by Thatnawtichick(f): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
Edopesin:

What Are You Saying Exactly?
what did you read exactly?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by bullabong(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
So painful
May his soul RIP
Whats so painful about an old man dying ? Oya go replace am.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by Edopesin: 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
what did you read exactly?
Mtcheew, You Don Turn Am To Fight? Simple Question No Gree You Understand
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by DrRitzy: 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Rip to the dead
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
elelem:
very weighty allegation.
First, you need to post any evidence in your possesion that cossy's father died 1998.
Something like obituary announcement, funeral programme, pictures of mourners with the man's picture conspicuosly displayed will be accepted.
You may also present evidence that these pictures posted by Cossy are not that of her dad,
Or were taken before your incriminating 1998 magical date.
In a suspicious case of Dad cloning allegation (that the person Cossy is mourning is not her real Dad).
Please give us the names of the real and cloned daddies , how and why the switches were made.
If you are not able to follow up on any of the proposed leads ,then you are a confirmed symbol of stupidity and suffering from congenital idiocy.
Re.tarded won't even begin to describe you.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by Thatnawtichick(f): 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Edopesin:

Mtcheew, You Don Turn Am To Fight?
Simple Question No Gree You Understand
okay
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by worldbest01(f): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
pls go and talk to God about ur daughter, R I P
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by GhettoHustler007(m): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Rest In Peace SIR!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by sexdoll: 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
how come the nigga doesn't have big _boobs?

Oh, sorry, I forgot... those are the kind of things you can only get from your momma! shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by Sultty(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Se olosho dey get daddy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by Awaja(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
She's supposed to mourn with naked pictures as usual, its all I came to see
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by CornFooPanda(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Men die first because women always infect them with a widow maker fungi which eventually consumes them as their immunities weaken
I feel u jare
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nice to meet the Daddy of Sister Cossy Ojiakor.

Nigeria big boob queen.

I wish I had known or seen this man before his death.

Coosy, you hide your dad all this while from the social media. It is only when he died that you bring him to the public glare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Uti Nwachukwu Wonders Why Tacha Has Not Been Disqualified / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) / 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.