Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Buhari’s Two Years Achievements Has Surpassed 16 Years Of PDP Rule – Shittu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Two Years Achievements Has Surpassed 16 Years Of PDP Rule – Shittu (1868 Views)

Wale Ogunade: Ambode Would Have Surpassed Achievements Of Tinubu, Fashola If…’ / Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress / President Buhari's Two Years "Achievements" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Two Years Achievements Has Surpassed 16 Years Of PDP Rule – Shittu by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Buhari’s Two Years Achievements Has Surpassed 16 Years Of PDP Rule – Shittu by GavelSlam: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

10.5 million jobs have been lost under 3years and not 7 please . Going by this antecedent over 50 million would have been lost if Buhari ever gets a second term .

Ok you became jobless.

No wonder.
Re: Buhari’s Two Years Achievements Has Surpassed 16 Years Of PDP Rule – Shittu by SalamRushdie: 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

Ok you became jobless.

No wonder.

Someone like me can never be jobless ..I stopped working for others before I turned 25 but never minding I have shut down two businesses in just two years of Buhari poor leadership because of lack of patronage and the third which has been my mainstay is currently struggling as we battle tooth and nail to keep our head up corporately ..true it hasn't been easy under such bad leadership but it has been a great lesson for me never to vote based on hearsay or sentiment ever again .. I really hate Buhari to the core even though I once campaigned and voted for him ..
Re: Buhari’s Two Years Achievements Has Surpassed 16 Years Of PDP Rule – Shittu by GavelSlam: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Someone like me can never be jobless ..I stopped working for others before I turned 25 but never minding I have shut down two businesses in just two years of Buhari poor leadership because of lack of patronage and the third which has been my mainstay is currently struggling as we battle tooth and nail to keep our head up corporately ..true it hasn't been easy under such bad leadership but it has been a great lesson for me never to vote based on hearsay or sentiment ever again .. I really hate Buhari to the core even though I once campaigned and voted for him ..

That's true.

When it comes to.employment you are always in the good.

When it comes to power supply you are always in the dark.

Hypocrite.
Re: Buhari’s Two Years Achievements Has Surpassed 16 Years Of PDP Rule – Shittu by SalamRushdie: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

That's true.

When it comes to.employment you are always in the good.

When it comes to power supply you are always in the dark.

Hypocrite.

To be candid I don't think I have had up to 30 mins of electricity in the last 5days and i have ran out of fuel for petrol generator ... It really that bad under your man Buhari
Re: Buhari’s Two Years Achievements Has Surpassed 16 Years Of PDP Rule – Shittu by GavelSlam: 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

To be candid I don't think I have had up to 30 mins of electricity in the last 5days and i have ran out of fuel for petrol generator ... It really that bad under your man Buhari

Just tell us you live in a hole.

Every time you are asked you continue to reel out 4 or 5 days of darkness.

When do you ever have light?

Are you in a remote location not yet connected to the national grid?

Just the other day, a guy in Benin claimed He had been enjoying power at 20hrs a day, you rose up to oppose him.

Haba!!
Do you live in Benin too?

Anyone that sees your contributions would know you are an unrepentant liar.
Re: Buhari’s Two Years Achievements Has Surpassed 16 Years Of PDP Rule – Shittu by SalamRushdie: 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

Just tell us you live in a hole.

Every time you are asked you continue to reel out 4 or 5 days of darkness.

When do you ever have light?

Are you in a remote location not yet connected to the national grid?

Just the other day, a guy in Benin claimed He had been enjoying power at 20hrs a day, you rose up to oppose him.

Haba!!
Do you live in Benin too?

Anyone that sees your contributions would know you are an unrepentant liar.

Don't lie do you have light from Nepa as we speak?
Re: Buhari’s Two Years Achievements Has Surpassed 16 Years Of PDP Rule – Shittu by GavelSlam: 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Don't lie do you have light from Nepa as we speak?

I'm out of the country.

So I don't know what the situation is.
Re: Buhari’s Two Years Achievements Has Surpassed 16 Years Of PDP Rule – Shittu by SalamRushdie: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

I'm out of the country.

So I don't know what the situation is.

Are you not ashamed that you are currently enjoying electricity in another country but because back in your country you continue to support the most inept govt in our history all just for personal benefits ...its a shame man
Re: Buhari’s Two Years Achievements Has Surpassed 16 Years Of PDP Rule – Shittu by GavelSlam: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Are you not ashamed that you are currently enjoying electricity in another country but because back in your country you continue to support the most inept govt in our history all just for personal benefits ...its a shame man

Believe me, I cannot be ashamed of the power situation that is evidently getting better.

You can continue to deceive yourself.

Here on Nairaland people are opening threads on outage within minutes.

If it was so common no one would do that.
Re: Buhari’s Two Years Achievements Has Surpassed 16 Years Of PDP Rule – Shittu by andyoscar(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Shittu your father there!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Sergeant David Bako Deserts N/army, Leaks Secrets On Dapchi Girls / Top Nigerians That May Use Thier Resources Against Pres. Buhari In 2019 Election / Buhari Is NOT Poor, He Earned Over #10m Per Month As Former Head Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.