Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

John Dumelo Announces His Engagement On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Announces His Engagement On IG (585 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Dumelo Announces His Engagement On IG by metronaijaNG: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo just took to his IG page to announce his engagement. He shared the photo above and captioned it; "She said yess!!!! ?"

http://www.metronaija.ng/john-dumelo-announces-engagement-ig/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: John Dumelo Announces His Engagement On IG by jamexborn(m): 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: John Dumelo Announces His Engagement On IG by VERQUEST111: 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
Congrat to him
Re: John Dumelo Announces His Engagement On IG by doyinisaac(m): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chai this news will break the heart of some ladies sha

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Announces His Engagement On IG by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
Congratulations to the both of them..
my prayer for him is not to turn the said Lady to lord of the ring..
You know ladies that were engaged like a year ago are lords of the Ring..
Re: John Dumelo Announces His Engagement On IG by Homeboiy: 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Your mates van vicker n majid don get grown up kids n ur still doing engagement lipsrsealed
Re: John Dumelo Announces His Engagement On IG by marshalldgreat(m): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
Na wah
Re: John Dumelo Announces His Engagement On IG by jdluv(f): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
congrats oh...Oya moveto next step

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Should Have Help 400 Unemployed Youths Instead Of Buying A Watch Of N400M / Fighting Davido Was My Biggest Battle, It Was Bigger Than Fighting Abacha / #bbnaija: Meet The Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.