Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

God, Grant Me Abudance And Prosperity. Scriputaral Affirmations And Relaxing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God, Grant Me Abudance And Prosperity. Scriputaral Affirmations And Relaxing (332 Views)

If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God, Grant Me Abudance And Prosperity. Scriputaral Affirmations And Relaxing by Mobileowowa: 1:42am On Jan 22, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,

Last year Shiloh (2017), i learn about fasting,praying and searching (Bibles, resourceful materials to help build capacity) . I have desired abundances of the sea just in the likeness of Isaiah 60v5. i have short video on scriptural affirmations and relaxing your mind. To enjoy this you must have Data.

Copy and paste on your browser. This is secret to the Big pictures coming into manifestations.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/675751119061781190/

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Based Prophet, Samuel Akinbodunse Storms Ghana / God Warns Again. / Court Sentences Former Pastor To 308 Years For Molesting Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.