Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. (4741 Views)

Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos / Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by agvictor(m): 2:29am On Jan 22, 2018
This is really encouraging. Here's an inspiring photo-story featuring a young entrepreneur who started making waves for herself during her teenage years. The young graduate of the University of Port Harcourt, Rivers state usually combs dirty dumpsites for old tyres and turn them into masterpieces for the home...

The adorable lady has put her hands to great use, churning out art from waste.
She's the CEO of Beauberry Creations....converting waste to wealth is one of the offshoots of the company.

By using old tyres, she produces beautiful household furniture that can be used as centerpieces and for storing books, newspapers, and small household items.

Her Eco-friendly work also helps reducing waste in the environment.

More on https://www.agvictor.com/2018/01/22/lady-make-furniture-with-used-tyres/

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by dokiOloye(m): 2:49am On Jan 22, 2018
Make una tell her make she de wear 50naira disposable gloves de enter that dumpsite.
Na so Lassa de take start.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by PrettySatan: 3:19am On Jan 22, 2018
We at Satan covem will love to bless her with stupendous wealth and money. Woman please contact us at church of Satan
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by xreal: 3:59am On Jan 22, 2018
We have seen and read this story sometimes ago.

Tyres are sourced from a dirty environment, I wouldn't allow that in my house.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by RaaGhu: 5:12am On Jan 22, 2018
dokiOloye:
Make una tell her make she de wear 50naira disposable gloves de enter that dumpsite.
Na so Lassa de take start.

I secondus that!
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2018
This is the second time this stuff is making front-page nah

This is corruption

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by NwaNimo1(m): 7:29am On Jan 22, 2018
We don hear....
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by zukasteve: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2018
Bdjdj
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by Kingx4sure: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2018
wink
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by Samanza89: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2018
I now believe this girl is Lala's girlfriend, cos I can't see why a topic should be repeated in less than a week.

Now to the topic, wrapping Ankara material to a tyre is what am not understanding, although I support her creativity.

We actually know the true nature of our environment, dust, dirt everywhere, am imagining the colour of the suppose furniture she's making after six months or a year. Believe me you won't like to keep it even in your rest room.

But kudos to her.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by justi4jesu(f): 7:29am On Jan 22, 2018
smiley smiley smiley Wow nice...you go girl..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by justi4jesu(f): 7:29am On Jan 22, 2018
zukasteve:
Bdjdj

space booker angry
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by goldtooth: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2018
This story has been on front page several times already.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by jmoore(m): 7:29am On Jan 22, 2018
How many times we go see this?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by HeWrites(m): 7:29am On Jan 22, 2018
This has already been on Front Page before

Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by Odobaone: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by sotall(m): 7:31am On Jan 22, 2018
I saw this on front page yesterday
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by koolcat: 7:32am On Jan 22, 2018
Time to increase the price of used tires, be it car tire o, keke tire oo, motorcycle tire oo and even wheelbarrow tires
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by Tension532: 7:34am On Jan 22, 2018
these mods don high
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by Doerstech(m): 7:35am On Jan 22, 2018
Good one
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by Webman007: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2018
Lovely...put it on the web

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. by Mynd44: 7:38am On Jan 22, 2018

(1)

Thread For Facilities Managers And Interests / See Salary Of Entry Level Staffs Of Different Banks In Nigeria As At 2024 / Chidi Adimabuah: What You Need In Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.