Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI (14918 Views)

Imo Debacle - PDP’s Endless Hypocrisy And Blackmail / ''herdsmen Crisis Mischievously Invented By CAN To Achieve A Pre-planned Agenda' / Kachikwu, Baru And The NNPC Debacle By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by thunder74(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2018
After reading this, I now know where the smoke is coming from. So, the Muslim body is now the spokeperson of herdsmen.
If this is true, then the people that opined that herdsmen are the jihad arm of Islam with Islamic agenda are right.

7 Likes

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by Opinedecandid(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2018
God have mercy.
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by luvinhubby(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2018
Fools

2 Likes

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by Ovie56(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2018
mofo o
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by iliyande(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2018
foolishness is so cheap

2 Likes

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2018
Glad i can comment before they say i should swear to follow the teachings of the prophet.
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by victorazy(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2018
bugidon:
The height of illiteracy, negligence and stupidity of some so called muslim leaders have made me understand why some of their brainwashed followers behave like cows.

Kai!! kwontinu........ grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by jpipe2000(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2018
This is unbelievable!
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 22, 2018
too many cow brains in this shithole! nig. urgently needs a president!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by Firgemachar: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2018
Balkan:
Christians, who voted Buhari are to blame for all these.
Shame on Christians who are still planing to vote Buhari again because of VP
Who is a mere errand boy.

Don't be a dullard!

The 'errand boy' acted as president 3 times last year.

One day...
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by ollah2: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2018
peeps4u:
This is what we voted for.

Nigerians, see the STRONG MAN you mischievously and ignorantly voted into power. He doesn't care as far as his kinsmen (fulanis) are having upper hand. Now they want to divide the oppressed who are being killed by fulanis along religious lines. You will see many non-christians who arent safe from fulanis massacre anytime they strike buying into this gimmick and support fulanis because they are of the same faith even though fulanis can kill them if they attack their villages.

Couldn't have said it better. It's all politics, it's a game of chess. They are the kings and queens while we are the pawns.
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by Mintayo(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2018
Muslims, not surprised, blame game, that's their MO... Smh.
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by PHILipu1(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2018
Balkan:
Christians, who voted Buhari are to blame for all these.
Shame on Christians who are still planing to vote Buhari again because of VP
Who is a mere errand boy.
What about the Muslims that voted the chief of looters (Jonathan) in the past?

1 Like

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2018
Muslims sha.
We thank God for their lives.
That is all I have to say.

1 Like

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by luvinhubby(m): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2018
Warship:
See what Adeboye caused.

If only he had refused Buhari appearing in his church, all this nonsense won't be occurring.

Very true, this disaster would have been avoided to an extent if Adeboye and RCCG leadership had properly weighed their options before tacitly endorsing Buhari and APC in 2015, just because 'our son' will become vice president. Not knowing that their choice will have a bigger negative impact on the greater percentage of the body Christ.

Baba God, i report your servant Enoch Adejare Adeboye to You, help us tell him.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by miketayo(m): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2018
Spoken like a true terrorists
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2018
Esseite:
Femi/garba/loretta tried introducing politics, it didnt work, now they want to try religion...

The hate speeches and preachings are about to begin in the mosque..

Nigeria mosques have been championing Hate speech since time immemorial.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by Xano(m): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2018
Esseite:
Femi/garba/shehu tried introducing politics, it didnt work, now they want to try religion...

The hate speeches and preachings are about to begin in the mosque..

Hate speeches had being going on in some Mosques in Abuja, some in Taraba, according to some Muslim individuals I've worked with. The common statement is, if you(attendee) is not comfortable, attend another Imam teachings.

Its been hidden, but these herdsmen have made it public.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by kprez(m): 9:15am On Jan 22, 2018
thunder fire this people, naija yaf tired me lets divide
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by Xano(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2018
Interesting

It indirectly means hate speeches would be done more boldly

Self defence is now necessary

1 Like

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by Born2Breed(f): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2018
Desyner:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/herdsmen-debacle-mischievously-invented-can-jni/

Same thing they said about Boko Haram. Only for them to turn around to form a commission and reintegrate the terrorist by granting them amnesty.

The aim of these senseless killing is cattle colony.

I pity the myopic and ignoramus morons who voted in a dullard whose only understanding of leadership is being a leader of cattles.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by deebrain(m): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2018
Religion of peace indeed.

Let me guess...christians started killing christians when someone drew a cartoon of prophet muhammed abi?

Let me guess...when nigeria wanted to host the most beautiful girl in the world contest, christians started killing and rioting abi?

Christians invented the word jihad, right?

I think most muslims and these radicals are cowards. So its nice killing harmless people and when the people rise up against you in self defence, you play the victim ....

Too late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by NotComplaining: 9:35am On Jan 22, 2018
bugidon:
The height of illiteracy, negligence and stupidity of some so called muslim leaders have made me understand why some of their brainwashed followers behave like cows.

Dont u have tithe to pay? Im sure youre busy arranging your first months salary! And you call us stupid?

What about your miracle pastors and prophets who cant prophesy their own doom but can prophesy every minute detail of future events?

If xtianity was not thought of as being for the foolish it would not have been abandoned by Europeans. Ironically the countries we find the worst forms of poverty and extreme negliect are those xtian countries, just name them.

Muslims are wealthy all over in material and intellect. Xtians are poor and gullible.
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by omocalabar(m): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2018
bugidon:
After being brainwashed, most of them are still addicted to codeine and other drugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by oluwaahmed: 9:39am On Jan 22, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

You just have to show your innate hatred? What has Adeboye have to do with this? Yorubaphobia will not kill you.

Are u ignorant? Did adeboye not annoint buhari and even joined a prayer session wit him? Is not only adeboye, FR Mbaka nko? Did is how God reveals true prophets, by displaying their prophecies for all to see. How could a man of God filled by d spirit annoint buhari as d man to take Nigeria to the promise land? Meanwhile more people have been killed even Christan s since he took power. My people be wise as serpents.
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by NotComplaining: 9:39am On Jan 22, 2018
deebrain:
Religion of peace indeed.

Let me guess...christians started killing christians when someone drew a cartoon of prophet muhammed abi?

Let me guess...when nigeria wanted to host the most beautiful girl in the world contest, christians started killing and rioting abi?

Christians invented the word jihad, right?

I think most muslims and these radicals are cowards. So its nice killing harmless people and when the people rise up against you in self defence, you play the victim ....

Too late.
lipsrsealed Xtians were bloodletting years before the dawn of Islam.

Muslims are radicals just as most xtians are dumb sheeple. At least radicals get to keep their income and their women.
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by Elukapendragon(m): 9:39am On Jan 22, 2018
Wake me up when Nigeria gains independence from the fulanis
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by middlebelter(m): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2018
Why should JNI start blaming CAN For voicing out concern that PMB has failed to protect Christian population in the North? Does it mean they prefer CAN to remain silent why the genocide of Christians continue why JNI look the other way? Supposing the killing is more on Muslim side would they have remain silent?
Let the Sultan know and declare it throughout the Fulani Caliphate that attempt to turn the herdsmen terrorists genocide into a religious war has failed. We in the Middlebelt now know better, and shall resist attempt to manipulate the situation. Yoruba Muslims, watch your back because if this JNI should invite religion war, you are not safe. From experience in the North, once you are Yoruba, and you are not a recognized Muslim.
Is it too much for Sultan to visit Benue to commiserate with them? Why has PMB failed to visit Benue. If that has happened in Sokoto or Kano, would he remain in Abuja? No doubt, the Fulani are powerful in this country but I sincerely hope they know that other tribes in this country are not happy with the way they keep killing and destroying other tribes lives and prosperities?
What CAN is saying is the truth, JNI, talk to the killers and leave CAN alone for complaining.

1 Like

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by Nelsizzy(m): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2018
NotComplaining:

Dont u have tithe to pay? Im sure youre busy arranging your first months salary! And you call us stupid?

What about your miracle pastors and prophets who cant prophesy their own doom but can prophesy every minute detail of future events?

If xtianity was not thought of as being for the foolish it would not have been abandoned by Europeans. Ironically the countries we find the worst forms of poverty and extreme negliect are those xtian countries, just name them.

Muslims are wealthy all over in material and intellect. Xtians are poor and gullible.
You are not feeling fine at all. Is this all you could come up with as defense for the ridiculous statement your leaders made? Scores of people are been killed everyday, till date no Islamic body has ever criticize such acts. God! How did I find myself in such a country as this? With what I see daily, I wonder how I am still Sane?

1 Like

Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by thunderbabs: 9:42am On Jan 22, 2018
Nigeria and Religion. As if na dem born Jesus n Muhammed. Mk Sango pipu start deir own now, eni duro
Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by deebrain(m): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2018
NotComplaining:
lipsrsealed Xtians were bloodletting years before the dawn of Islam.

Muslims are radicals just as most xtians are dumb sheeple. At least radicals get to keep their income and their women.

The most dangerous of two hired killers, is the one that tells you he came in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision / Constitution Review Hearing: What Would You Want Reviewed In The Constitution? / Lauretta Onochie Is Not Our Member - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.