Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) (27901 Views)

Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by teebiggs(m): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2018
unbelievable!

Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by Haykinsofficial: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2018
MrHistorian:
Waiting Patiently for 'some myopic' Nigerians to use this to substantiate the efficacy of voodoo.

For all I kow,This might just be a trick - Ask me why?

Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by Christane: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2018
fake
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2018
We wan see the video bam
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:35am On Jan 22, 2018
Am not suprise as he from afonjas...anything jujuish is dia talent.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2018
MrHistorian:
Waiting Patiently for 'some myopic' Nigerians to use this to substantiate the efficacy of voodoo.

For all I kow,This might just be a trick - Ask me why?

I think he emptied the engines of the generator. this is only the case. the cement guy probably stuffed foam in cement bags and sealed them
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by Gabrinas(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2018
Kudos to him!
But am so sure that all the components of that generator are empty.
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by Amafrancisca: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2018
woodo woodo, even if the generator is empty, he can't lift it with his teeth ordinarily
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by ComrTega(m): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2018
Ewooo
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by princeakino(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2018
ebujany:
undecided Empty generator
Even is empty, can u carry it with your mouth
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by Real88(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2018
It's a lie joor
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2018
ebujany:
undecided
Empty generator
Sharap it is possible
I have a friend who can use his teeth to carry a keg filled with water
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by joebroney010(m): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2018
Power mike
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2018
haaaa Yu say Wetin... I pity his teeth in the nearest future
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by yungrylex00(m): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2018
Must be black magic I guess
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2018
I smells abrakada,dabra
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by Dpiano(m): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2018
Its real..watched the video on instagram
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by Dannyp5000: 11:48am On Jan 22, 2018
Ok naa

Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by skyblueking(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
haha....Lemme hear word
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by Hafeezcodex1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
u sabi this one, na him u go fit catch bad fulani hard-men and due with them all, be useful go and face fulani men.. @liyer.com.

Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by Bacteriologist(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
The most baffling thing about voodoo is it cannot be channeled into commendable feats.

For the sake of sanity, of what value is lifting a generator (which required critical thinking of some group of intelligent people) with your teeth?

Dont be surprised that that could just be the result of some unexplained physics. Magical tricks behind cameras are just glorified physical experiments. Governed by precise laws of nature.
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by olamy223(m): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
its no big deal, I can do it also?
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by olowodaran(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
chloride6:
Very real. You never see person wey lift 50 liters of water with teeth?

That Wan Na Small Thing For Me Nah
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by Sabiboii17(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
engrjosefz:
It is real... He will lift it up then hold it with his teeth and support the weight with the chest... Some use Bag of cement... Very common but a little bit tricky.
...oga make we hear word dis one nah juju at work
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by Hafeezson(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
Yap! i'm eye witness my friend rise cement bag talkless of empty gen
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
I don't have anything to say until I am dia to see with my own eyes
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by Meti99(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
Closer look He is not grabbing the gen with his teeth.
Conclusion: Photobucker
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by sallazlee(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Juju thing lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by itv17(f): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
When your Blog is finished then you should book a free link on that page
http flag_bplaced_net/promo/register.php

Provide the URL to the image that should be displayed. The graphic should be 60x30 pixels in web image format (gif, png, jpg)
Provide the URL to the site that should be opened when your image is clicked.
Provide a password for later access to change image or link.
Provide an email address for identification and communication.
Type any comments or questions if needed.
--

Sorry, this was a reply of a completely different post. No idea how this landed here... tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos) by jonadaft: 2:06am On Jan 23, 2018
Tension532:
i know it must be an afonja man

https://www.nairaland.com/4304129/man-shows-off-fulani-friend#64409696
Dear OSU ALUSI
I just deleted your stupîd comment
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Resurfaces In Ogun (photos) / Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window / Electric Pole Falls On Keke Napep In Ikeja Area, Lagos(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.