Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Ika-6 Na Utos January 22 2018 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ika-6 Na Utos January 22 2018 (394 Views)

"I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition Overcrowded. Lady's Wig Yanked Off (Photos) / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ika-6 Na Utos January 22 2018 by kinzaa123: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2018
As Mehak sat and cried entire night and day. Have no idea when she slept as so worn out and poor as well, Shaurya still left house in anger and disappointment. Another day Mehak woke up, she realize it's quite later morning. She been told some noises from the toilet she gets up and found Shaurya busy packaging his suitcase. She amazing things where he's heading. She was considering profound in her center want to ask or maybe dismiss him. But her heart and soul says just ask. Shaurya observed her standing near to the bathroom he ignores and continue along with his packing. Mehak fearless up and made a decision to ask. Are you currently going someplace? He disregarded and brushed past her to get some good of the documents on the analysis stand. Mehak asked I am speaking with you. Have you been going someplace? He just responded her yes. Where she asked. Mumbai. When are you considering back again? He replied perhaps a week or much longer. I don't want to remain here where there is nothing at all for me, no person believe me and no-one cares for me personally. Mehak was dumbstruck. She can't utter anything. Her center wants to avoid him but she can't say or do anything as still in daze of what she been told from Shaurya. Shaurya zip up his suitcase and spin it from the room and travelled downstairs with it. She implemented him downstairs still struggling to say anything. He called Awara and have him to put the suitcase in the automobile shoe. He obeyed immediately, He ask Awara to see maa that he still left to Mumbai and he remaining without considering Mehak who's standing up behind him. He enters the automobile and Mehak was still looking forward to him to check out her he ask the drivers to leave. Mehak's legs dislike she stumble on to the floor as new tears operates down her cheek. Shaurya noticed that from the driver's back view reflection. He felt unhappy and he appears out to his right aspect of window.
Ika-6 na Utos January 22 2018
At Khanna Mansion Mehak cried alone. She can't think of anything, she tried out to gets up and strolls back again to her room. She take a seat on the foundation and wiping her sight. She don't really know what else is remaining for her, it looks like the complete world has smashed on her. On the other hand Sonal was at call taxi cab with Mohit and Nehal heading to Patiala on her behalf cousin's wedding. She amazing things why there is absolutely no telephone call from Mehak after last night and she made a decision to call Mehak. She called Mehak. For the foundation Mehak still crying and observed her phone calling and had taken it to answer as it's from Sonal. She cried loudly, Sonal stunned experiencing her crying like this. She asked what happen Mehak, what makes you crying such as this. She kept requesting as Mehak still crying finally Mehak uttered, all done Sonal, everything is completed. Everything in my own life is similar to a desire which proceeded to go away after awaken. There is nothing at all left for me personally any more she said. Sonal asked her what happen she keep on saying everything is finish Sonal. Sonal replied you do not be concerned I am approaching there now, you hang on I'll come to see you and she quickly ask the decision taxi drivers to drove to Khanna mansion. Mohit and Nehal asked what happen and Sonal said some problem between Mehak and Shaurya, Mehak is crying I wish to be with her. At Khanna Mansion Karuna maa and Dolly maasi returned after some medical checkup

(1) (Reply)

Billions / Here Is The Sexual Fantasy Of Pamela Anderson About Adil Rami / Sola Sobowale: Return Of An Acting Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.