Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) (47486 Views)

Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales / Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Collapses, Rushed To UCH / Grace Ladoja: "It Took Me 27 Years To Be Cool With My Dad' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by ictty(m): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
A role model from Ibadan Country.
see the breast like my slippers, Abeg tell her I get one hotel beside my house looking for olosho like her.
I know the down self wud av bcom elastic rubber. karmas law is true, they will surely get back wat their father pulls out.
Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by deomelllo: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
vicben27:
when shez raped now! that when they will start calling men devils! forgeting that the devil is the prity one who those the temptin

So, the way women dress says to you that they'd love to be raped because you feel tempted?

You sound like a weak person and a rapist.
Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by bams2999(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Jeje ugly
Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by sallazlee(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hot trash undecided
Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by vicben27(m): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
deomelllo:

So, the way women dress says to you that they'd love to be raped because you feel tempted?

You sound like a weak person and a rapist.

there is one thing am sure of am far stronger than you will ever be! i can see you dont get my msges! y shud a person in his or her right sence be dressed that? as u are dressed so will you be adressed. l dont have for you Bro!
Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by deomelllo: 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
vicben27:
there is one thing am sure of am far stronger than you will ever be! i can see you dont get my msges! y shud a person in his or her right sence be dressed that? as u are dressed so will you be adressed. l dont have for you Bro!

The way women dress and rape shouldn't be linked in anyway, unless you are so weak as a man that what women wear triggers your evil urge to rape and commit a felony crime.

What women or any human being wear or feel comfortable enough to wear is their business, not yours and it should mean they want you to rape them.

The way people dress shouldn't have to make sense to you because other people don't dress or wear clothes to satisfy you or trigger your urge to rape.

Mind your own damn business and stop behaving like a jobless market woman.
Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by T9ksy(m): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
MicheyJ1:
Dey don press this breast finish

Abi o jare!!!

See as the breast bare a good resemblance to my mum's favourite home-made pancake.

Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
exlinklodge:
Is as if she wants to go naked in broad day light. Biko, what is wrong with girls of nowadays? The daughter of ex-governor of Oyo state, Grace Lodoja, has created lots of buzz on social media with her fashion class which calls for serious concern.

Did her father see her before she left the house? No doubt she is someone that loves fashion and she has gradually groom herself to that level where she does not care about what is being said about her or what the society thinks of her. It’s all about the tech world and sis is doing fine just the way she wants to live her life as she continues to enjoy her father’s wealth.

She created a stare recently when she stepped out in an outfit that calls for serious questioning considering the kind of reputable family she is from.

No be small thing ooo.. More pics below

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/daughter-of-ex-oyo-state-governor-steps.html?m=1

A minute silence for the fallen heroes!
Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by vicben27(m): 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
deomelllo:

The way women dress and rape shouldn't be linked in anyway, unless you are so weak as a man that what women wear triggers your evil urge to rape and commit a felony crime.

What women or any human being wear or feel comfortable enough to wear is their business, not yours and it should mean they want you to rape them.

The way people dress shouldn't have to make sense to you because other people don't dress or wear clothes to satisfy you or trigger your urge to rape.

Mind your own damn business and stop behaving like a jobless market woman.

its either ur gay, a woman or an amaphrodite for you to blarbing the way you are, i am not your uncle who raped you because of you indescent and way ward nature! soo i'll advice you chanel your energy into something productive and get the fucck of my mentions
Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by deomelllo: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
[s]
vicben27:
its either ur gay, a woman or an amaphrodite for you to blarbing the way you are, i am not your uncle who raped you because of you indescent and way ward nature! soo i'll advice you chanel your energy into something productive and get the fucck of my mentions
[/s]

Curb your urge to rape women just because of what they wear. Be a real man and not a weak and petty coward thinking about rape because you can not control yourself.

Mind your own business and stop thinking about rape because of what other people wear.
Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by jimuchy: 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hot or trash?
Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by deathwing(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
SO if you see a naked person you'll rape her? DOn't be silly. Get your mind out of the gutter. You sound like you've raped people before. Better desist else you'l meet your waterloo. What will happen if you close your eyes when you see a naked person?

You're a danger to society.

vicben27:
when shez raped now! that when they will start calling men devils! forgeting that the devil is the prity one who those the temptin
Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by OlamiSegemenge(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Chai falling nation I sighted...anyway still suckable even tho u no fine
Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by ReachHard: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
ibadan gehs sef....
Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by vicben27(m): 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
deathwing:
SO if you see a naked person you'll rape her? DOn't be silly. Get your mind out of the gutter. You sound like you've raped people before. Better desist else you'l meet your waterloo. What will happen if you close your eyes when you see a naked person?

You're a danger to society.

I wounder how your Brain function! did i clearly state that am a rapist? or did l tell you am sexually starved? will a normal human human being wit good morals dress like that? will you encourage ur dsughter or sisters to dress like that? l was only stating the reasons y some ladies are raped because of the way they are dressed! dont get me wrong man!
Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by Manasp: 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
MicheyJ1:
Dey don press this breast finish

Hmm how comes you now, tell us that you among them
Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by SirYoryor: 6:06am On Jan 23, 2018
After all she no fine self. #worwor yamhead bomboclat
Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 7:21am On Jan 23, 2018
Which kind nonsense be this one?

Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by bakarekabir: 7:32am On Jan 23, 2018
Her name should be "disgrace ladoja"
Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 7:41am On Jan 23, 2018
Se omo leleyi abi sun wo nna! When their parents are too neck deep in corruption to train them. Shiooooor! Osi o da nle pako!
Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by Deemg(m): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2018
But this girl supposed to be Muslim, why this outfit?
Re: Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 9:29am On Jan 23, 2018
nairavsdollars:
why are Oyo governors daughters doing hard drugs? First is Kemi Olunloyo and now this
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited / Presidency Orders Withdrawal Of Security Personnel From Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.