Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam (2826 Views)

Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
Fatwa Date : Thul-Qi'dah 19, 1425 / 30-12-2004

Question
I have a Korean friend who is atheist, he doesn't believe in God. And he told me that the only way he would believe is to see Allaah because they believe in science. And he said that the most developed countries in the world are Japan, Korea and China because they don't have any religion. I would like you to help me in responding to him and inviting him to Islam.

Answer
All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger. We ask Allaah to exalt his mention as well as that of his family and all his companions.

The claim of this man that he does not believe except in what he sees is wrong and he is the first one to deny this himself. He believes in many things that he does not see but only sees their impact. For instance, he believes in the gravity but does not see except its effect, and believes in the electric current but does not see except its impact and so on.Therefore, a person who ponders upon the world around him knows that this universe has a Creator. Allaah says (which means): {We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur'an) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a witness over all things?}[41:53].

It is impossible to believe that something exists by itself without someone having created it or made it. A person who ponders over the modern inventions would know that it is impossible for them to exist by chance. So if this is impossible, how can it be possible for us to believe that this world with all its precision, system and order exists without a Creator; a Creator who is Perfect from all deficiencies and imperfections?

Allaah says (which means): {Were they created by nothing? Or were they themselves the creators? Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, but they have no firm belief.}[52:35-36].

In addition to this, every creature has a natural predisposition to believe in his Creator, and he is in need of Allaah and in need to return to him at times of difficulties and hardship no matter what his current inclination may be. Allaah says (which means): {And when they board a ship, they supplicate Allaah, sincere to Him in religion [i.e. faith and hope]. But when He delivers them to the land, at once they associate others with Him.}[29:65].

Claiming that the reason of development is disbelief in Allaah and His religion, is a wrong claim that has no foundation. On the contrary Islamic religion advocates progress in all fields that are important in our worldly life and in our religion and the Muslims did not deteriorate except when they neglected their religion and abandoned a good part of the message that was sent to them. It is indeed wrong to believe that the situation of the Muslims today accurately reflects the importance of Islam. So if a person wants to judge with justice he has to look to the first generation and the generation after it when the nations of the world were under Muslim rule. The western countries and others did not develope in industry and in other important innovations until they utilized the sciences developed by Muslims many years ago.
The testimonies of the just western people testify to this. Moreover, the atheists and non-Muslims have not reached this technological progress because of disbelief and abandoning the Religion of Allaah. But they have reached this status because of their effort in reaching and obtaining the utmost of this worldly life.

Allaah says (which means): {Whoever desires the life of this world and its adornments — We fully repay them for their deeds therein, and they therein will not be deprived. Those are the ones for whom there is not in the Hereafter but the Fire. And of no effect is that which they used to do.}[11:15-16].
Allaah knows best.

https://islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&lang=E&Id=89122&Option=FatwaId

1 Like

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by iamgenius(m): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2018
JazaakaLlahu Khayran brother. Atheists always think they are the wisest of people. Not knowing they are the dullest.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
iamgenius:
JazaakaLlahu Khayran brother. Atheists always think they are the wisest of people. Not knowing they are the dullest.
wa antum fajaazak Allaahu khayran! You are very correct. I pray Allah guide them to the path. And may He make us stronger in piety and Istiqama.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by iamgenius(m): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Aamin
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Rashduct4luv:
Fatwa Date : Thul-Qi'dah 19, 1425 / 30-12-2004

Question
I have a Korean friend who is atheist, he doesn't believe in God. And he told me that the only way he would believe is to see Allaah because they believe in science. And he said that the most developed countries in the world are Japan, Korea and China because they don't have any religion. I would like you to help me in responding to him and inviting him to Islam.
Not only what cannot be seen, what cannot be observe, measure.

The invisible pink unicorn cannot be seen but still exist.

Answer
All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger. We ask Allaah to exalt his mention as well as that of his family and all his companions.
Ok undecided

The claim of this man that he does not believe except in what he sees is wrong and he is the first one to deny this himself. He believes in many things that he does not see but only sees their impact. For instance, he believes in the gravity but does not see except its effect, and believes in the electric current but does not see except its impact and so on.Therefore, a person who ponders upon the world around him knows that this universe has a Creator. Allaah says (which means): {We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur'an) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a witness over all things?}[41:53].
Where is the effect of Allah?

It is impossible to believe that something exists by itself without someone having created it or made it. A person who ponders over the modern inventions would know that it is impossible for them to exist by chance. So if this is impossible, how can it be possible for us to believe that this world with all its precision, system and order exists without a Creator; a Creator who is Perfect from all deficiencies and imperfections?
This post here is irrational, since it's IMPOSSIBLE that something cannot exist itself without someone having it created, then who created Allah?

You can't eat your cake and have it too.

Allaah says (which means): {Were they created by nothing? Or were they themselves the creators? Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, but they have no firm belief.}[52:35-36].
If Allah did not come from something, then he must come from nothing and this makes the Quran verse false!

In addition to this, every creature has a natural predisposition to believe in his Creator, and he is in need of Allaah and in need to return to him at times of difficulties and hardship no matter what his current inclination may be. Allaah says (which means): {And when they board a ship, they supplicate Allaah, sincere to Him in religion [i.e. faith and hope]. But when He delivers them to the land, at once they associate others with Him.}[29:65].
Why the sentiment?

There are other creators e.g Odin, Yahweh, Brahma, FSM, Olorun etc why not them why Allah?

Claiming that the reason of development is disbelief in Allaah and His religion, is a wrong claim that has no foundation. On the contrary Islamic religion advocates progress in all fields that are important in our worldly life and in our religion and the Muslims did not deteriorate except when they neglected their religion and abandoned a good part of the message that was sent to them. It is indeed wrong to believe that the situation of the Muslims today accurately reflects the importance of Islam. So if a person wants to judge with justice he has to look to the first generation and the generation after it when the nations of the world were under Muslim rule. The western countries and others did not develope in industry and in other important innovations until they utilized the sciences developed by Muslims many years ago.
The testimonies of the just western people testify to this. Moreover, the atheists and non-Muslims have not reached this technological progress because of disbelief and abandoning the Religion of Allaah. But they have reached this status because of their effort in reaching and obtaining the utmost of this worldly life.

Allaah says (which means): {Whoever desires the life of this world and its adornments — We fully repay them for their deeds therein, and they therein will not be deprived. Those are the ones for whom there is not in the Hereafter but the Fire. And of no effect is that which they used to do.}[11:15-16].
Allaah knows best.

https://islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&lang=E&Id=89122&Option=FatwaId

Wrong half-baked information!

The ancient Greeks started the scientific revolution, the medieval Muslims were influenced by thier works after the conquest of Egypt, parsia, Byzantine empire gaining access to thier works.

There were many medieval Muslim scientists between the period 800-1429, I applaud them for thier works but the Muslim scientific revolution stopped around that period and the mordern scientific revolution was carried on by the Europeans, some of the medeival muslim scientists work were used but many of thier works lack innovation, some scholars said while thier work produce innovation, it did not lead to a scientific revolution.

If you want to talk about generations and how they contributed to knowledge and development, give credit to the ealry scholars rightly who were the ancient Greeks, Science and philosophy was built by them, then you can give credit to anyone after them.

4 Likes

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by iamgenius(m): 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
Even if we assume that the creator of Allah(wa iyaadhu biLlah) is so and so. You'll still ask us the creator of the creator of Allah and that will be infinite question. May Allah guide you.

2 Likes

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 12:16am On Jan 24, 2018
iamgenius:
Even if we assume that the creator of Allah(wa iyaadhu biLlah) is so and so. You'll still ask us the creator of the creator of Allah and that will be infinite question. May Allah guide you.
That's the absurdity of "something must come from something" argument, it's leads to ad Infinitum (infinite regress).

You can't say everything must have a cause/creator and single/smuggle out Allah from there, that's pleading and problematic to logic!

2 Likes

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2018
tintingz:
That's the absurdity of "something must come from something" argument, it's leads to ad Infinitum (infinite regress).

You can't say everything must have a cause/creator and single/smuggle out Allah from there, that's pleading and problematic to logic!
Since you claimed you are a Pastafarian and your creator is Flying Spaghetti Monster, you can tell us who created your creator and how he/she/it created the universe! You should analyse logically how a Flying Spaghetti Monster got its name. Its existence. Pastafarianism is just almost 4 years old. Do you have a book from Flying Spaghetti Monster? Can you see him/her/it, feel him/her/it or measure his/her presence? I would like to know how you Pastafarians worship FSM. Any code of laws?
As for us Allah created all things and He has no beginning and no end. The thread is for atheist and since you a Pasta-Rastafarian guy, I think you should pass through!
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Since you claimed you are a Pastafarian and your creator is Flying Spaghetti Monster, you can tell us who created your creator and how he/she/it created the universe! You should analyse logically how a Flying Spaghetti Monster got its name. Its existence. Pastafarianism is just almost 4 years old. Do you have a book from Flying Spaghetti Monster? Can you see him/her/it, feel him/her/it or measure his/her presence? I would like to know how you Pastafarians worship FSM. Any code of laws?
Now you're reasoning like a skeptic here, Reductio ad absurdum therapy is working. cheesy

We have books, we have temple.

The years a religion was established doesn't negate a God existence, or what year was Islam established?

As for us Allah created all things and He has no beginning and no end. The thread is for atheist and since you a Pasta-Rastafarian guy, I think you should pass through!
Now use same argument up there against Allah, don't be sentimental.

2 Likes

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2018
tintingz:
Now you're reasoning like a skeptic here, Reductio ad absurdum therapy is working. cheesy

We have books, we have temple.

The years a religion was established doesn't negate a God existence, or what year was Islam established?

Now use same argument up there for Allah, don't be sentimental.
Alhamdulillah! Our discussion ends!
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Alhamdulillah! Our discussion ends!
Chickened out. grin
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
And that Pastafarianism was created 4 years ago is what I don't get, where did you read that from?

Empiree should come and tell where he got this information from.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
tintingz:
Chickened out. grin

Monstered out!
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Empiree: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
tintingz:
And that Pastafarianism was created 4 years ago is what I don't get, where did you read that from?

Empir.ee should come and tell where he got this information from.
your so called "Almighty God" FSM is simply satarical made up a physics student. Flying Spaghetti ko, flying noodles ní .

And i have told you it is a tiny branch of Christianity that formed this nonsense. It came up as a joke, and then they trying to sound real. You notice the spaghetti thing has two "balls", a meatball looking figure "roosted" with spaghetti looking trash was a way of saying "my church got balls than yours". And you foolishly believe this trash is God?.

I can't imagine tintingz a son of Africa would be scammed by satarical white dude. They simply mock God. And if you search deeply the background of those guys, they are most likely Jews. They are known for doing sh!t like this.

If you have a smart thinking faculty, you don't need PhD to figure it this is a joke. You are very ridiculous to believe this.

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Empiree: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
tintingz:
ut. D
this is the nonsense you believe in. Why is son of Africa, who supposedly be wise and smarter fell victim of this trash shocked

Satarical is what we called "ere ómódé". I guess you believe cow jump off the moon too.

#yeyeman

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
Empiree:
your so called "Almighty God" FSM is simply satarical made up a physics student. Flying Spaghetti ko, flying noodles ní .

And i have told you it is a tiny branch of Christianity that formed this nonsense. It came up as a joke, and then they trying to sound real. You notice the spaghetti thing has two "balls", a meatball looking figure "roosted" with spaghetti looking trash was a way of saying "my church got balls than yours". And you foolishly believe this trash is God?.

I can't imagine tintingz a son of Africa would be scammed by satarical white dude. They simply mock God. And if you search deeply the background of those guys, they are most likely Jews. They are known for doing sh!t like this.

If you have a smart thinking faculty, you don't need PhD to figure it this is a joke. You are very ridiculous to believe this.
Prove how FSM is not God that does not exist, how FSM looks like is not an issue or negate his divinity, Horus has a head of an eagle and he's still a God, Genesh has the head of an elephant, he's still worship in Hindu pantheon.

Muhammad created his imaginary Allah that sit on a throne on water in a desert cave and wrote a fairy book about him in that same cave claiming one fairy angel appeared to him. Muhammad came out preaching to the meccans about his Allah and religion which they rejected, how is this different from someone preaching about FSM?

Your absurdity is getting alarming.

You said Pastafarianism was created 4 years ago, 2005 is 4 years ago? Your fallacy and lies you're desperately trying to promote your false agenda will not work in FSM name, Ramen.

1 Like

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Monstered out!
A monster is not a coward.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
Empiree:
this is the nonsense you believe in. Why is son of Africa, who supposedly be wise and smarter fell victim of this trash shocked

Satarical is what we called "ere ómódé". I guess you believe cow jump off the moon too.

#yeyeman
The religion "Pastafarianism" and the God "FSM" were created as Reductio ad absurdum, they want religious people to see the absurdity in your religion.

Cants you see how beautiful almighty FSM is, all praises to flying spaghetti monster the Lord of the universe, Ramen.

You're too caged and blind to see the irrationality in your post, you believe in an Arabian pagan deity Allah and you have problem with me believing in FSM? Where is your reasoning?

1 Like

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Empiree: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
tintingz:

Your absurdity is getting alarming.

You said Pastafarianism was created 4 years ago, 2005 is 4 years ago? Your fallacy and lies you're desperately trying to promote your false agenda will not work in FSM name, Ramen.
this is what i said in the other thread. Here is the screenshot again.

Anyways, 2005 or 4 yrs ago, what sense does it make

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Empiree:
this is what i said in the other thread. Here is the screenshot again.

Anyways, 2005 or 4 yrs ago, what sense does it make
Let me make you reason.

Pastafarianism was founded 2005 and was later recognize as a religion.

Now let's delve into Islam.

Islam was founded 1400 years ago, was Islam recognized at first? It took war and treaties before Islam could be recognized as a religion in Mecca, did Muhammad Allah started existing 1400 years ago? What about the existing religions before Islam surface?

Do you believe a religion must be ancient/archaic before it can be called a religion or be the true religion?

If you can't see the irrationality in your post, I will help you out.

1 Like

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Empiree: 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
tintingz:
Let me make you reason.

Pastafarianism was founded 2005 and was later recognize as a religion.

Now let's delve into Islam.

Islam was founded 1400 years ago, was Islam recognized at first? It took war and treaties before Islam could be recognized as a religion in Mecca, did Muhammad Allah started existing 1400 years ago? What about the existing religions before Islam surface?

Do you believe a religion must be ancient/archaic before it can be called a religion or be the true religion?

If you can't see the irrationality in your post, I will help you out.

sorry, buddy. Islam was always there from the beginning of time with Adam. Perfected by nabi Ibrahim (as). Completed by nabi Muhammad (saw)
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
Empiree:
sorry, buddy. Islam was always there from the beginning of time with Adam. Perfected by nabi Ibrahim (as). Completed by nabi Muhammad (saw)
No one knows about Islam from the beginning until 1400 years ago.

Stop the false claim and false history you muslim use to authenticate your religion, there's no evidence to back that up.

1 Like

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Empiree: 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
tintingz:
No one knows about Islam from the beginning until 1400 years ago.

Stop the false claim and false history you muslim use to authenticate your religion, there's no evidence to back that up.
You have no reasonable counterclaim. So your case is closed. @bold, even if evidence is presented to you, you will still reject it. Case close.

One God

One religion

One message - Islam

All other rivals are bound to perish angry

It is He Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam), to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) hate (it). Q9:33
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Empiree:
You have no reasonable counterclaim. So your case is closed. @bold, even if evidence is presented to you, you will still reject it. Case close.

One God

One religion

One message - Islam

All other rivals are bound to perish angry

It is He Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam), to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) hate (it). Q9:33
Show me an independent evidence not from the same book that claim to be true.

Show me historical evidence Islam is the first religion.

@embolden is funny, Islam is also bound to perish according to Christianity, Judaism. Religion superiority is the problem of this world.

1 Like

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Empiree: 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
tintingz:
Show me an independent evidence not from the same book that claim to be true.

Show me historical evidence Islam is the first religion.

@embolden is funny, Islam is also bound to perish according to Christianity, Judaism. Religion superiority is the problem of this world.

Empiree:
even if evidence is presented to you, you will still reject it. Case close.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Empiree:

I won't reject it as long as it's not dependent on your book only.

I told you FSM exist, you ask for evidence, I said the book of Pastafarianism said FSM exist, you ask how, I said because I believe in the divinity of the book, you ask again show me the evidence, I told you FSM exist because the holy book said so.

Will you believe in above statement? That's how absurd you and your fellows sound.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Empiree: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
tintingz:
I won't reject it as long as it's not dependent on your book only.

I told you FSM exist, you ask for evidence, I said the book of Pastafarianism said FSM exist, you ask how, I said because I believe in the divinity of the book, you ask again show me the evidence, I told you FSM exist because the holy book said so.

Will you believe at above statement? That's how absurd you and your fellows sound.

Lakum deenukum waluyadeen. Simple, isn't?
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Empiree:
Lakum deenukum waluyadeen. Simple, isn't?
Your religion is still a problem.

Keep that Lakum deenukum to yourself.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Emmytes(m): 10:16am On Jan 27, 2018
Please don't indoctrinate that innocent young man. Let him be.
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2018
Emmytes:
Please don't indoctrinate that innocent young man. Let him be.
Who is indoctrinating him?
Do you see a gun being held to his head?
Lakum deenukum waliyadeen

Let us serve Allah and you too serve your Flying Spaghetti Monster!
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by Empiree: 3:10am On Jan 28, 2018
See what they called "God and Goddesses. Mr. Tin, this is how they sell and carry your Spaghetti "God" around, interesting

https://naijagists.com/igbo-traditional-deities-gods-goddesses-sold-foreigners-museums-abroad/
Re: Wants To Invite An Atheist To Islam by tintingz(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Empiree:
See what they called "God and Goddesses. Mr. Tin, this is how they sell and carry your Spaghetti "God" around, interesting

https://naijagists.com/igbo-traditional-deities-gods-goddesses-sold-foreigners-museums-abroad/
Those are just sculptures/depict of thier God/Goddess not the actual imaginary spirit Gods just like the black box is representative direction of Allah(where Arab pagan Gods were kept).!

Does this negate/disprove the existence of Amadioha?

Can you pray salat/namaz without facing the black box(kaaba)?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruling On Doing Righteous Deeds With The Aim Of Worldly Gain / 6 Or 7 Days Left In Shawwal: Have You Completed The Six Fasting In The Month? / Ways To Maintain The Good Habits You Picked During Ramadan:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.