Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,959 members, 7,814,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid (18591 Views)

Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) / Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by Snow02: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
twale to these people the world needs to know how our lives don't mean sh*t to our own President
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by fopishow(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
The president is not directly the cause of your woes sir. The common man is!!
Snow02:
twale to these people the world needs to know how our lives don't mean sh*t to our own President
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by Nathayas: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
Look at a civilized country with equal rights to even strangers. Let white men try this here in nigeria, you will see hungry men want to kidnap them.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by Snow02: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
fopishow:
The president is not directly the cause of your woes sir. The common man is!!
question now is what is he doing to curb the situation??
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by deji17: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by AvailableCofOLa(m): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nigeria needs healing. And it starts from prayers, actions and sacrifices of all well meaning citizens.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Stethaine:
I beg. If you people are protesting always include the Slogan Muslim are killing the Christians in Nigeria. Let the whole world know.

But you know that’s not the truth right?
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by T9ksy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by 9jaDoc(f): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
#SayNoToBeef

Diaris godu oo
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by kense88: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
Bubewilson:
A nation gets the kind of leader she deserves.

This is first half, the second half is coming, then extra time, injury time and of course penalty which he must win.

Behold the life president of nig, buhari. This man and the cabal inside him don't seem like one that will hand over power even after his extended second tenure in office.
Every security apparatus in the country is under his control, plus his foot civilian murderers and millions of illiterate northerners who are ever willing to die for him provided power don't return to the south or the south hold a prominent position in the country again.

For all of you who have taken to abuse him despite voting him in 2015. You will never go free until his evil gives you a permanent scar if not consume your life. There is no escape. This is the waking of your end.

I pity southerners who think atiku or any other northerner will save them. It is their religion/ethnicity first before any other thing, without or without buhari, the northern agenda will still be pursued. Southerners woke up late.

Igbo's saw it coming and stood up for themselves, their western neighbours rejoiced over the violence the govt visited them with. Now it is going round and round and round....

The only solution to safety is for every region of this shithole to go their separate ways, for as long as the unity is tied together, the untouchables will do more harm. How many years have nig been fighting boko haram yet no victory, add fulani killers to it and see clearly.
Words of wisdom. Majority of Nigerians definitely deserve there leader. Till we learn not to vote with sentiments, but choose our leaders based on merit. Till we learn to look at peoples track record before voting them into power. till we learn to condemn evil, not minding who is at the receiving end of it. Till we learn to actually practice love we preach every sunday in the church. Till we learn to make our leaders accountable for there actions. This country will continue boiling and we will all pay for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by MahatmaGhandi: 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
How can a people be so helpless to the point that they run to the original course of their problems in search of goodwill. If all the traditional rulers and elected officials of benue state across party lines decide that enough is enough trust me not even the UN will be able to stop them.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by Chukazu: 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Were they not same people that would welcome Buhari at CHATHAM HOUSE in London sad
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by debolayinka(m): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
designVATExcel:
But Nigerians for Nigeria dey fear, they just skilled at Twitter and Nairaland revolutions...

I don't blame them sha, me sef no do anything

Abi na, you want DSS to come and bundle me off for expressing my right to freedom of speech?

Oh sorry! That right ceased to exist since 2015.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by Halo22: 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is a welcome development. At least the whole world would see the mayhem Buhari has unleashed on his substances.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by Nasir123(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Stethaine:
I beg. If you people are protesting always include the Slogan Muslim are killing the Christians in Nigeria. Let the whole world know.

People like you are the major problem affecting us as a people.
Tell me the 'Muslim killing Christians'in the South? Didn't we have Muslim here in the south?

Continue using ur religion for divisions, and see how u solve Nigeria problem alone.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by Kpandex(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
President Mohammed Buhari is an idiot and a tribal/religious bigot.
How on earth all your kicken cabinets will be Muslim?
Do Federal Character Commission play its role at all?
And you can't Islamized this nation.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by lloyds(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
There is little difference between UK (London) and Lagos. See how some of dem be like agberos. Sorry pls.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by okenta2017: 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
ProveT:
That vegetable in Aso Rock is the greatest desaster to ever bedevil the nation Nigeria since her creation. We must all ally to chase that worthless simpleton and the imps occupying Aso rock back to their respective village come 2019.

We all need to shun and take away our differences, ally and send that good for nothing, goddamn nincompoop away just to salvage our nation.

We all own Nigeria, this isn't the time for tribal or religious roforofo, we all must come together and send that octogenefool out of aso villa. The man is brain-dead and the best we can do for this nation is to put our differences aside and combine forces to send away.

Afonja, Igbo, ipod, skull mining should all cease now, and let's focus on our common enemy.
We may wanna continue after sending that thing up there packing, all I know is once the vegetable leaves, Nigerian problems is 2/3 solved.

That thing has no conscience, he has polarized our country along religious and ethnic line like never before in the our nation's history.

God Bless Us All.

If you must have lasting pis you need a deterent and brain.
First get your voters card.
Then if that did not work be preper to lay your life so that your generation unborn will be
free and will not work in cattle colonies
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
I align with your cause, but I do not believe protests in UK will help much. Protests in Nigeria aren't bringing any results. Help us by using your abundance of resources to get in touch with the people in charge of Benue and demand change with us. And alongside, also demand change in the Federal Govt with your resources. This is a better strategy.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by JikanBaura(m): 12:03am On Jan 23, 2018
Bunches of illiterates, I you can protest all you want Fulani we will not forgive or forget our fellow Fulani that were murdered in thousands, Do refused to condemn the killing of Fulani herdsmen and now that we take revenge you jobless idiots are busy protesting. Your protest won't change anything, I ungreatful idiots.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 23, 2018
Bubewilson:

This is first half, the second half is coming, then extra time, injury time and of course penalty which he must win.

Behold the life president of nig, buhari. This man and the cabal inside him don't seem like one that will hand over power even after his extended second tenure in office.
Every security apparatus in the country is under his control, plus his foot civilian murderers and millions of illiterate northerners who are ever willing to die for him provided power don't return to the south or the south hold a prominent position in the country again.

Can I add you on facebook?I have same mindset as you.For all of you who have taken to abuse him despite voting him in 2015. You will never go free until his evil gives you a permanent scar if not consume your life. There is no escape. This is the waking of your end.

I pity southerners who think atiku or any other northerner will save them. It is their religion/ethnicity first before any other thing, without or without buhari, the northern agenda will still be pursued. Southerners woke up late.

Igbo's saw it coming and stood up for themselves, their western neighbours rejoiced over the violence the govt visited them with. Now it is going round and round and round....

The only solution to safety is for every region of this shithole to go their separate ways, for as long as the unity is tied together, the untouchables will do more harm. How many years have nig been fighting boko haram yet no victory, add fulani killers to it and see clearly.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 23, 2018
Bubewilson:

For all of you who have taken to abuse him despite voting him in 2015. You will never go free until his evil gives you a permanent scar if not consume your life. There is no escape. This is the waking of your end.

Can I add you on facebook as we have same mindset?or reach me at titilayoajisefini@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Rehabilitated Road Network In Ikoyi-Obalende LCDA / Akeredolu: Soludo’s Experience As Economist, Great Asset To Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.