Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term (16638 Views)

South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? / Femi Gbajabiamila & Other Lagos Lawmakers Visit Jide Sanwo-olu, Endorse Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by Ecstasy154(m): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

Some leaders of the ruling All Progressives Congress from the South East on Monday met with President Muhamamdu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The party chiefs were led to the meeting which was held behind closed doors by the Minister of Science and Technology, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu.

Onu later told State House correspondents that the purpose of the meeting was to intimate the President of the decision reached at a meeting of the party chiefs on December 31.

He said, “The APC leadership in the South East met on December 31 last year and endorsed the President for a second term.

“We have come today to reaffirm that and to assure Mr. President that the party is working very hard to win future elections.”

The minister said Buhari was happy especially considering the calibre of members of the delegation.

He added, “He was very happy because you can see the calibre of people in this delegation, a very high-powered delegation.

“We have former leaders of the National Assembly at the highest level, Senate President, Speaker, House of Representatives, former heads of government at the state level, one governor or represented by the deputy governor because the governor is out of the country, all the ministers from the South East, serving members in the National Assembly both in the Senate and House of Representatives, former members of the National Assembly and very important members in the party.

“We have our National Vice Chairman in the South East, members of the National Working Committee and National Executive Committee all present.

“So the President was very happy that such a delegation thought it fit to come and visit him.”

http://punchng.com/apc-south-east-leaders-meet-buhari-endorse-him-for-second-term/amp/#click=https:///sQ0xoSjFBm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by Okoyeebos: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Traditionally, the SE doesn't vote Against the ruling party at the Presidential elections. 2015 was a miscalculation because they thought Goodluck was going to win.

In 1999, they betrayed Ekwueme at the PDP primaries and voted Obasanjo at the elections.

In 2003, they betrayed Ojukwu who contested under APGA and voted for Obasanjo of PDP.

In 2007, they betrayed Orji Uzor Kalu of PPA and voted Yar'Adua of PDP.

In 2011, they voted Goodluck under PDP instead of Osita Okechukwu.

In 2015, they voted GEJ again, but he lost.

Opposition politics is new to the SE and they can NEVER survive it. One reason is that the SE hasn't had a central rallying force since the time of Ikemba. The present leaders are just fraudsters, thieves and crooks.

The SE votes are very inconsequential simply because they are predictable. Buy the leaders and the people vote as usual. That is what the present PDP and APC leadership is rubbing in the faces of the PDP members at the national level.

Mark this post, by 2019, the SE would vote massively for the APC even if it is an Hausa goat not even human being that is contesting.

This is the bitter truth.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by lilfreezy: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Stomach infrastructure leaders. Shebi na Igbo boys go tomb print APC for ballot paper make buhari get vote, make i hear grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by eezeribe(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ass licking Saboteurs.... They can even endorse Lucifer for their own selfish interests...
Rochas and Orji Uzọ Kalu will always be the first to lick Buhari's ass...

8 Likes

Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by emperor94(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mehn, it is either these people are kidding, blind, ridiculing Mr. President or outright stupid. oh! i know, they don't freaking care cause a 2nd term for baba means more money in their pockets, the one there aint burning a hole yet.
Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by adeoba2008(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
i dey laff ooooo
Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by Afam4eva(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
I don't know who is more foolish. The endorser or endorsee. These guys that cannot win a single local government for Buhari are endorsing him. Umu ogbanje.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by Macgreat(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
grin

They've moved their families and relative put the country.

They have nothing to lose.

3 Likes

Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Useless endorsement

6 Likes

Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by nwakibie3(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by izenco2005(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Salamrushdie, i was going to inform you about this o. The arrow pointing at Atiku is beginning to tilt back towards APC. Too bad, we may have to continue with APC in power for more years to come

2 Likes

Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by wazkinwao(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
grin and theeeeeeen
Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by easyfem(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shey na dem won vote ?
Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by yanabasee(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Why are people lying to Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by Grafixnuel(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
grin
Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by 735i(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
.A drowning man is offering to save another drowning man... I laugh in spiritual powers grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
There's is a gang up to humiliate Buhari in 2019....Buhari for your own good, don't contest!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by Divinehenrich(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Very stupid endorsement.

2019 election. Waiting for signal from Mr Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo

3 Likes

Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lies....
Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by Bodmas02: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Vanity upon vanity
Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by NigeriaBam: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Chaiiii these people want to kill this man... OK...oooo let wait and see, 2019 is around the corner..

1 Like

Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by Annie939(f): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
endorsing a walking corps as a president? ooohhhhhh no......... this is bullshiiit........
Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by yanabasee(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:
Salarushdie, i was going to inform you about this o. The arrow pointing at Atiku is beginning to tilt back towards APC. Too bad, we may have to continue with APC in power for more years to come

Its been shifted away from Atiku to someone yet to be announced.. I'm thinking it'll be Donald Duke!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by koladebrainiac(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Buhari will not run for 2nd term
Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by AngelicBeing: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Afam4eva:
I don't know who is more foolish. The endorser or endorsee. These guys that cannot win a single local government for Buhari are endorsing him. Umu ogbanje.
Both of them are foolish, Nigeria politicians are crackheads, they deserve to be flogged, shot and dumped in the sea to be eaten by sharks grin

3 Likes

Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by Naijacost22: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
They are just looking for campaign money to collect from Buhari. SE will never vote APC.

2 Likes

Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by BruncleZuma: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin

For this Nigeria wen second term wan begin turn legend of the seeker...

[img]https://im-01./mz.gif[/img]
Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by credid(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hunger bad
Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Oh, you mean a bunch of nobodies and a Governor soon to become a nobody from the south East....

This Endorsement is no better than when my Mama endorsed me for Senior Prefect in high school grin grin

4 Likes

Re: APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term by jeeqaa7(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Judases..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Darkness Looms As TCN Moves To Disconnect Defaulting Discos, Gencos / ‘Nigeria Moving Away From Corruption To Production’ – Rotimi Amaechi / Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.