Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) (21577 Views)

Rebecca Sekidika: Rivers First Class Graduate Dies A Week To Her UK Travel / The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured / Burial Of Doctor Who Died Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by dechriscool(m): 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Please read carefully

Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by MrEgghead(m): 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
lofty900:
Sad. Hope he is born again? If he is then no need to cry for him but if he's not then omo, now is the time to start wailing because eternal suffer for hell no be here. Libya own better grin
Are you born again?
Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by Effyy: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rip to a born champion, still can't believe ure gone, I pray the Lord consoles your family. Rest on Vic
Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by guiltless(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rest in the bossom of thy creator...... You've done ur part......... God grant your family the grace and strength to bear the loss cry
Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by Effyy: 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
FrenchWay:
... Half baked doctor. He can't protect himsef

You don't know the technicality that led to this, if you don't know what to say just hush and move on Ode
Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
FrenchWay:
you are an ignorant fool. May your destiny be useless for this statement, may you never amount to anything in life, you will never make heaven. Lowlife.

Dr Ahmed, you died trying to save lives that dont matter like this nonentity i am quoting.
Nigerians are not worth dying for. Please if you are a health professional leave the country immeaditely in any way you can. Let nigerians continue to wallow in their quagmire, dont let love or family trap you in this shithole.

3 Likes

Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lost my dear Cousin to this dreaded disease yesterday sad cry cry

1 Like

Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by DrCee(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
Am still in shock..
speechless...
Dr. Victor was a soulmate in first yr.
A dependable fellow,
we lost you.

R.I.P AVI
UR COUNTRY FAILED YOU!
Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by Wishaky(f): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
lofty900:
Sad. Hope he is born again? If he is then no need to cry for him but if he's not then omo, now is the time to start wailing because eternal suffer for hell no be here. Libya own better grin

Yeah he was
Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by Wishaky(f): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
funmisticqueen:
you are an ignorant fool. May your destiny be useless for this statement, may you never amount to anything in life, you will never make heaven. Lowlife.

Dr Ahmed, you died trying to save lives that dont matter like this nonentity i am quoting.
Nigerians are not worth dying for. Please if you are a health professional leave the country immeaditely in any way you can. Let nigerians continue to wallow in their quagmire, dont let love or family trap you in this shithole.

Bro yu don't need to reply dat idiot, animal in human's skin and good for nothing fool.
Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by Wishaky(f): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
alekside:
Lost my dear Cousin to this dreaded disease yesterday sad cry cry

Its well, he was such a nice guy.
Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by aspirebig: 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
RIP

And later people will be blaming those leaving this sh**thole for Europe, America and Australia where human lives are valued and the government provide basic safety measure so that lives of medical personnel are not endangered.

Here cows are valued more than human lives.

Dont be surprised that the money meant to procure those drugs needed might have been released and end in private pockets.
Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by bpalace(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
FrenchWay:
I don't usually curse ppl but I just did...... Your are so xxxxxxxx
Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by Amoto94(m): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
He was such a nice guy. Some gave some but you gave all.
Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by delivryboy: 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
lofty900:

Why don't you just say something positive and move on, you don't even know how you will leave this world yourself. Obviously you are not born again yourself so stop playing god.
Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by bornolowu(m): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Hmmm!

Kogi state is the devil's den in Nigeria. I'm sure he died as a result of untimely accurate diagnosis.

The distance between ISTH, Irrua in Edo state, where there is a Lassa Fever Research Institute and FMC, Lokoja is not more than 3hrs and they could not even refer him there for quality care.

Shame on the health sector in Nigeria!

This death was avoidable.............RIP Doc.
you have a myopic mind my dear. Maybe you should ask what number the lassa ward in ISTH can containn instead of coming to nairaland to show your half baked literacy . the structure currently used as lassa ward @ ISTH is too small, very soon, bush burning and the planting season will come which signifies the season for lassa. I wonder where victims will be admitted into.. God help us all .. RIP Dr!!
Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by ezugegere(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
And when Trump calls this big for nothing country a shithole, some nonentities will be asking him to apologise...
Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by ctex4real(m): 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
FrenchWay:

Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Hmmm!

Kogi state is the devil's den in Nigeria. I'm sure he died as a result of untimely accurate diagnosis.

The distance between ISTH, Irrua in Edo state, where there is a Lassa Fever Research Institute and FMC, Lokoja is not more than 3hrs and they could not even refer him there for quality care.

Shame on the health sector in Nigeria!

This death was avoidable.............RIP Doc.

If u have balls tell us d name of your own state, u bloody nuisance
Is there any state in Naija (including yours) that doesn't have its shortcomings
Jobless garrulous nairalander angry

Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by stasius: 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
FrenchWay:

Makakwu!
Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by ElPhoche(m): 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
FrenchWay:
It is ur kind that makes me say when I am done with my training,I wouldn't step into Nigeria to practice, fool

1 Like

Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by Gkemz: 12:20am On Jan 23, 2018
Sorry bro.. RIP. You died trying to save lives. May God comfort your beloved families you left behind.
Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 23, 2018
FrenchWay:

Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by jerobua: 3:42am On Jan 23, 2018
So sad
Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by Godswillee(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2018
Rip dear. May ur soul rest in perfect peace
Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by OhiOfIhima: 9:15am On Jan 23, 2018
purplejuli:

i hope so... but while in school i knew him from my church then... the guy is calm and humble!
You can say that again, very humble to the earth.... My Senior in secondary school. Adieu Dr. Ahmed Victor
Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by Amydgirl(f): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2018
Demonic slowpoke! I am sure you couldn't pass waec. Simpleton!!!
Re: UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) by Amydgirl(f): 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
FrenchWay:
Demonic slowpoke! I am sure you couldn't pass waec. Simpleton

(1) (2) (Reply)

423 New COVID-19 Cases, 263 Discharged And 6 Deaths On August 11 -(16133 Tested) / Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. / World Hepatitis Day: Are Hepatitis B And C Curable? An Overview- Dr Seyitan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.