Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks (1103 Views)

Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks by zakim(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday assured Nigerians that the rising attacks on communities by herdsmen would soon be brought under control by security forces deployed to the vulnerable areas across the country.

He said the unfortunate incident of attacks, which had resulted in loss of lives and properties, had already brought sorrow and hardship on many Nigerians, with the government deeply affected.

Buhari, according to his spokesman Mr Femi Adesina, said this at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in Abuja on Monday while receiving the Board of Directors of the Nigerian Economic Summit Group.

President Buhari, however, did not explain how the attacks affected his government.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-my-govt-deeply-affected-by-herdsmen-attacks.html

Re: Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks by mazimee(m): 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
Buhari was never a sincere man, some of us saw him for who he really was.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks by Jirate(m): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
mazimee:
Buhari was never a sincere man, some of us saw him for who he really was.

Even More Stupid is This Adesina Guy and other Idiots around Him. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
Spokesperson is not the same as the President talking to his people!!!
Adesina kindly just keep quiet!
Buhari does not care about the lives of Nigerians, his Fulani people cannot be bothered either; having listened to the senator that said the life of a cow counts more to a Fulani man than that of any human being. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
If you have any good morals left, resign!!!
Stop spewing nonsense that Buhari never told you to speak on.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks by bedspread: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Joker of a President... Never again would this error Happen again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks by Omeokachie: 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
Buhari said no such thing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks by aolawale025: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
His actions speak louder than whatever adeshina says

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks by Sprumbabafather: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
It affected his sleep, he just woke up today.

Good morning Mr president grin
Re: Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks by magoo10(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Not even one terrorist herdsmen arrested?
I guess he was talking to zombies
Re: Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks by Ibegtodiffer: 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
Unless the President says it by himself, I don't believe. They may come and deny soon with excuses like "Femi Adesina's voice was hacked".
There's nothing APC can not say. If they can say things like "Jonathan is the sponsor of Boko Haram, and CAN sponsors Fulani herdsmen "., then fear them. #myonekobo
Re: Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks by ChangetheChange: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
grin grin grin

Buhari is a confused shiiit hole gworo chewing and burukutu drinking walking dead zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks by Nenejeje(f): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
....'according to his spokesperson, Mr femi adesina......
lobatan

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks by AnodaIT(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nenejeje:
....'according to his spokesperson, Mr femi adesina......

lobatan

I stopped reading there, my sister

When will the president have a media chat and relate with Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks by Adekdammy: 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
Selfish president, so he is more concerned about how his government has been affected than the number of lives lost to the herdsmen menace due to his incompetence abi he is tactically supporting the herdsmen sef.
Re: Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks by DejiSantos: 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
Re: Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks by Kingspin(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
It just suspecting it until 2019.
Re: Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks by MummyIMadeIt: 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
I only but wonder how these men still keep a smiling face despite the situation on ground,this only goes a long way to give us an insight on what the outcome would be if Men were god's.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks by EricBloodAxe: 12:48am On Jan 23, 2018
Femi adeshitna the afonja defender of the Fulani cattle rearer terrorist president is a disgrace to the yoruba race.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks by dunkem21(m): 3:44am On Jan 23, 2018
I'm so happy that Nigerians have finally woken up. Almost all the commentators here knew that Buhari never said such thing but his heartless, insultive, docile, insensitive spokesperson did.

Femi, you're a big shame. angry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Picture: That Biafra Has It National Assembly,Biafra can't run for president / Humilation: Just Check What Rocha's Does To These 2 Honorable Members / See How Fayose Was Hailed By Ekiti Women As He Celebrates Women's Day With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.