Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Which Way Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Way Nigeria? (274 Views)

Which Way Nigeria: Freedom List For Tailors Somewhere In Lagos / WHICH WAY NIGERIA @ 58? Reflect Upon The lyrics in this song ye Nigerians. / #ThePlatform2017: A Nation on the Edge: Which Way Nigeria? - Segun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Nigeria? by emmysblog24(m): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
Many today are complaining here and their, complaining that their is no money for food, famine and lack of hospitals and good road. While our Government and top politicians are busy embezzling our money calling us bloody fools, as if they will live forever, when will all this continues?? The worst is that the poor dies in starvation, sickness because of no money to take that person to d hospital, even if they do the doctor will insist that they must pay some amount of money before commencing treatment to d patient , it burn my heart like a candle in flame. Should i talk about the Government hospital that goes on Strike often? Do to our Government that refused to pay them..... What are they using our money for? The poor will vote you in still the poor will pay their Tax while most of you don't pay tax, still is the poor that will still face the pain more at the end you can't give them a good account of what you used their Money for at the end of the year. You always tell the poor to abide on the LAW of being a good Citizens but you our Government you people are above the law why? You steal our billions of naira, but if the poor steal one naira they will Jail that person or even shot to death, is painful. When did power and money make you all to forget the price our forefather paid? I Remember what Nnamudi Azikeiwe said, he said IF only Nigeria will be Free and have their Freedom that he don't mind who ever will Rule as long as Nigeria will be Free. Today everybody want to be at the top forgetting all their Campaign Promises they made to the Poor. Let's all come back and reason together, One Nigeria not Only one particular Region, tribe, or religion. IGBO,HAUSA, YORUBA we are all brothers. A County without Peace can be easily be defeated by the enemies. Being together will make us boost the economy and probably be a well known County world wide, Nigeria is Blessed with Best Brains and creative people and with a land well fettered but our Politicians have join our head together and let us Kill each other while their Children are Abroad Schooling or working, it hot in my heart. The Blood of the poor Innocent killed will Continue to Cry for Vengeance, I believe Someday Nigeria will be a Great Nation. I love the Name Nigeria with the Colors but our Politicians have repainted that white with red color. Why let the Ordinary Citizen die like Mosquitoes? Is this what you Promise them? You promise the Good road, Drinking water, Hospitals, Good Schools and employment but non of you promise you keep, you said youth are the leaders of tomorrow while Thousands of Graduate are still searching for job even the private Jobs that some of them are managing you are still trying to shot down the company oooh Nigeria when is our Government going to be the One that will beg the Graduate to come and work?? You promise them Hospital but the one you have you can't even pay the Doctors, also road you haven't even Repair the One that are bad. Always Remember that they can't berry you with your money and you assert. How many poor have you help in you Village? Or you are still en slaving them? Take a thought of what you are doing to them, One day you will answer and give account of your work here on earth.

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest BBOG Protesters In Abuja / Atiku Condemns Burning Of Falae's Farm / If Nigeria Is To Break Up Today, What Are The Constitutional Procedures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.