Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

How Do I Apply For A Masters Degree In The USA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Apply For A Masters Degree In The USA (541 Views)

Does A Masters Degree Guarantee Jobs? / Right Steps To Study For A Masters Degree Abroad / Advice: Should I Go For Medicine Or For A Masters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Apply For A Masters Degree In The USA by Fortune109: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hello Edulanders,

I have now finally decided to go for my masters degree in the Us, but the issue for me now is that I have no clue about the processings or procedures. And this is why I'm asking for guids from experienced fellow nairalanders. My area of interest is international studies. I also want a school that is affordable, and offers part time classes so that I can work and study conveniently. Please help a brother! Thanks in advance.
Re: How Do I Apply For A Masters Degree In The USA by Fortune109: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
Can the Moderator please help me move this topic to the Travel section may be I will get some useful advice there. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Apply For A Masters Degree In The USA by Drlimao: 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
+1 909-375-5735 call or whatsapp you will need all the help you can get I work and school
Re: How Do I Apply For A Masters Degree In The USA by Fortune109: 1:33am On Jan 23, 2018
Drlimao:
+1 909-375-5735 call or whatsapp you will need all the help you can get I work and school

Thanks much
Re: How Do I Apply For A Masters Degree In The USA by HomeTutor1(f): 7:35am On Jan 23, 2018
Fortune109:

Thanks much
follow this link and ask your question. Please do not pay any kobo for any agent in order to process the admission for you https://www.nairaland.com/4225931/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part/97
Re: How Do I Apply For A Masters Degree In The USA by Fortune109: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
HomeTutor1:
follow this link and ask your question. Please do not pay any kobo for any agent in order to process the admission for you https://www.nairaland.com/4225931/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part/97

Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Postpones Convocation Due To Nationwide Strike By Nasu, Ssanu, Naat / Join My Telegram Chanel To Get alert for Free Cryptocurrency And Airdrop / How To Check If You Are Eligible For 2018 JAMB Mock Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.