Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency (32749 Views)

Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State / Sani Mohammed: FG Lying About Boko Haram, Terrorists Controlling Territories / Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by dainformant(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Just when Nigerians thought they've seen it all, comes this shocker. The senator representing Niger South senatorial district of Niger State, Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed, has shocked Nigerians especially citizens of Niger state after commissioning an electric pole recently in his senatorial district. The electric pole commissioning saw notable dignitaries in the community and other villagers in attendance.

This shocking development has incurred the wrath of online users who have reacted to this on Facebook.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/senator-mustapha-sani-commissions-electric-pole-in-niger-state.html

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by dainformant(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by Sprumbabafather: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
Our south west brothers wanted CHANGE,
So they voted in APC.
Now a single electric pole is what a senator is commissioning? grin

By the time APC will finish with Nigerians, people will be paying bribes to trekk into Chad to settle, because Nigeria will be far gone.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by CharleyBright(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lolz. grin
These Northerners are damn funny. Commissioning an electric pole?
This Happens only in Shithole countries

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by madridguy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
grin
Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by Evablizin(f): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
shocked

He is a horrible comedian.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by double0seven(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lord have mercy

7 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
God! How did we get here?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by Drversatile: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
I will supply 100 of these poles.
Who cursed Nija?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
Jaymaxxy:

Through APC I suppose

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
Jaymaxxy:

Through APC I suppose

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by UncleJudax(m): 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
Chai! Sai Chanji...Dole!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by SalamRushdie: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
At league initiated something, what has Buhari initiated if not poverty , recession and blood baths

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by Annie939(f): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
what's wrong with politicians for Christ sake

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by LASTNIYI: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
He must have bin inaugurating a rural electrification project..........i find it hard to believe; for a councillor to be doing dis not to talk of a serving senator. Our ppl can turn news upside-down.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by clerkent(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
pole? my uncle just bought one for his new home. think he should commission it oo.this one go come trend.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by TONYE001(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
No, no, no! Kai, this one weak me.

These politicians are really dealing with us! Oh boy!

5 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by DerideGull(m): 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
This shithole is very unfortunate with so-called leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Our south west brothers wanted CHANGE,
So they voted in APC.
Now a single electric pole is what a senator is commissioning? grin

By the time APC will finish with Nigerians, people will be paying bribes to trekk into Chad to settle, because Nigeria will be far gone.
What has this got to do with APC and SW? What's really wrong with the psyche of some of you here? I was a boy when Kure did his thing in that state and it is not different from this. I don't blame you though. If they wanted this to stop it will stop.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by HisSexcellency(m): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nice one from the distinguished senator grin grin
What a massive project, may allah reward him according to his works sad sad

7 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by BAILMONEY: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
HAUSA/FULANIS ARE NOT COMPLAINING NA grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by doctokwus: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
To be honest,I think it couldn't have been just a single pole that was commissioned but maybe for the entire district or ward and the one photographed is just to serve as the symbol of the commissioning.
It's just like when a single block is used as d symbolic commissioning of the start of a building construction.
Bloggers should have some sense.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by emeijeh(m): 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mad senator commissions electric pole, with a "mad man" dancing one corner on the pole.

That should have been the headline.

Stupid country

1 Like

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by GavelSlam: 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
I find it difficult to believe.

It's more likely it was the launch of a rural electrification project.

Don't believe everything you see online.

12 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by amarilo: 12:09am On Jan 23, 2018
doctokwus:
To be honest,I think it couldn't have been just a single pole that was commissioned but maybe for the entire district or ward and the one photographed is just to serve as the symbol of the commissioning.
It's just like when a single block is used as d symbolic commissioning of the start of a building construction.
Bloggers should have some sense.
Then the commissioning should be at the transformer.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by Firefire(m): 2:59am On Jan 23, 2018
Congratulations is in order for his people.

Kai APC! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by sapientia(m): 3:22am On Jan 23, 2018
In a place filled with illiterates.. you can commission a planted tree and term it agricultural initiative..

This happens daily in Nigeria on different schemes and we applaud them.. Who will sensitize those people there..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by DoyenExchange: 3:40am On Jan 23, 2018
lol grin
Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by Eboski(m): 3:50am On Jan 23, 2018
look the way all the Northerners avoided the post,t tomorrow they will still say is South that is the reason for their backwardness.i can single handling provide electrical pole in my community,

1 Like

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by Hector09(m): 5:44am On Jan 23, 2018
Abeg this man try joor, what of andrew uchendu frm lower chamber to upper chambe there is no single project he excuted, many of them ve nt even bought a pen for their constitutency

2 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by deomelllo: 5:57am On Jan 23, 2018
Nigerian youths are just so useless, ignorant, illogical and unintelligent. So, some blogger made up a story with a picture of some people and an electric pole and all of a sudden, they are commissioning ordinary electric pole.

Have any of you low-grade thinkers seen the original story per the exact occasion? What was exactly commissioned or even the reason why they took pictures standing next to the electric pole?

You illogical thinking people actually think the whole town, the emir and the federal senator gathered just to commission an ordinary pole with no meaning or any significance like kicking off a project like electrification project.

I know many Nigerian bloggers are click bait crooks and deceptive elements, but the clickers, online low-grade thinkers and enablers are even worse.

And they call many of these low IQ people leaders of tomorrow. SMH.

15 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency by MayorofLagos(m): 6:04am On Jan 23, 2018
That pole is 3million Naira!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate / "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde / Kano Governor, Kabir Yusuf Sued His Party, NNPP Over Primary Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.