Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Herdsmen Killings: We Are Ready To Fight Fulani, Spill Our Blood-benue Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killings: We Are Ready To Fight Fulani, Spill Our Blood-benue Youths (862 Views)

Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Killings: We Are Ready To Fight Fulani, Spill Our Blood-benue Youths by mrnelson1994(m): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
dailypost.ng Jan 22, 2018 9:11 AM

Youth groups in the Middle Belt have declared war on the rampaging Fulani herdsmen, saying they have signed their death warrant.

The National Council of Tiv Youths, NCTY, and the Middle Belt Youths Council, MBYC, have stepped out to defend their region.

In s separate interview with the Punch, the youths said they will no longer fold their arms and watch their people being slaughtered by the cattle herders.

The President of the National Council of Tiv Youths, Dr. John Akperashi, said his members had decided to die while making sure further attacks by the dreaded herdsmen do not happen.

He said, “The battle line has been drawn. The youths in the Middle Belt are ready and have agreed to rise up in unison to reject the Federal Government time bomb dressed in white robes.

“The Tiv youths particularly are pushed to the wall now and have collectively signed their death warrants, ready to pay the supreme price if that would count, to sustain and protect our lands from any form of colonisation, be it cattle, human or both.”

Also, the President, Middle Belt Youth Council, who is also the youth leader of the Middle Belt Forum, Emma Zopmal, noted that by its inaction, the Federal Government was telling the Middle Belt youths to resort to self-help.

He said, “We cannot sit and watch this manslaughter on a daily basis. Life does not have a duplicate and it should not be allowed to be wasted needlessly all the time. The days of mourning will soon be over in the Middle Belt.

“The Fulani are only 4 .7 million in Nigeria. How then can they continue being a threat to the whole nation of more than 160 million people that are not Fulani? Enough is enough; we are now poised for war"
Re: Herdsmen Killings: We Are Ready To Fight Fulani, Spill Our Blood-benue Youths by NaijaMutant(f): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
ok
Re: Herdsmen Killings: We Are Ready To Fight Fulani, Spill Our Blood-benue Youths by littlewonders: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Stop talking and start acting. Fulani don't talk, they just act. Do so...
Re: Herdsmen Killings: We Are Ready To Fight Fulani, Spill Our Blood-benue Youths by zionmde: 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
bla bla bla
for me am ready to vote BUHARI again
nobody has the monopoly of wickedness.
Sai baba
sai the barbarian

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: We Are Ready To Fight Fulani, Spill Our Blood-benue Youths by funlord(m): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
"If you want to shoot....then shoot. Don't talk,"

Tuco......the good, the bad & the ugly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killings: We Are Ready To Fight Fulani, Spill Our Blood-benue Youths by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
The fact sequence points to a civil war and military-backed ethnic cleansing of the weaker tribes by the Army itself.

We are almost at that place they call, point of no return.

We must thread carefully.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: We Are Ready To Fight Fulani, Spill Our Blood-benue Youths by EricBloodAxe: 12:43am On Jan 23, 2018
So benue youths have awoken from their slumber. i thought they would keep on snoozing until they all go extinct. Glad to know that some tiv youths have now received sense and courage unlike one of their coward brothers here on nairaland who had to run east to escape a mere riot.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: We Are Ready To Fight Fulani, Spill Our Blood-benue Youths by damrichard: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2018
You guys are just waking up now...it's better you guys don't wait for any government to fight on your behalf...I hope these Fulanis would never think of coming near my place for one day! Huh....
Re: Herdsmen Killings: We Are Ready To Fight Fulani, Spill Our Blood-benue Youths by fuckboys: 9:05am On Feb 11, 2018
funlord:

"If you want to shoot....then shoot. Don't talk,"

Tuco......the good, the bad & the ugly!
Oga loj, I been follow you for nairaland because you Sabi, but now I no understand you again, you just dey share share anyhow these days undecided
Re: Herdsmen Killings: We Are Ready To Fight Fulani, Spill Our Blood-benue Youths by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2018
fuckboys:
Oga loj, I been follow you for nairaland because you Sabi, but now I no understand you again, you just dey share share anyhow these days undecided
grin grin

Hey bro whatsup? I always share a lot what I find interesting or amusing. I only write on deep issues when I have free time, which is hardly the case these days. I intend to resume writing tho on specific topics in my heart.

With respect to my post sharing, please remember I'm not Nigerian and I am usually amused and pleased to discover you peoples culture, way of life and local parlance.

Greetings
Re: Herdsmen Killings: We Are Ready To Fight Fulani, Spill Our Blood-benue Youths by kings09(m): 9:12am On Feb 11, 2018
Self-defence mode activated
Re: Herdsmen Killings: We Are Ready To Fight Fulani, Spill Our Blood-benue Youths by fuckboys: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2018
LoJ:

grin grin

Hey bro whatsup? I always share a lot what I find interesting or amusing. I only write on deep issues when I have free time, which is hardly the case these days. I intend to resume writing tho on specific topics in my heart.

With respect to my post sharing, please remember I'm not Nigerian and I am usually amused and pleased to discover you peoples culture, way of life and local parlance.

Greetings
great stuff, never knew you weren't Nigerian. I find your posts and shares knowledgeable anyway. Peace..
Re: Herdsmen Killings: We Are Ready To Fight Fulani, Spill Our Blood-benue Youths by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 11, 2018
fuckboys:
great stuff, never knew you weren't Nigerian. I find your posts and shares knowledgeable anyway. Peace..
Ahaha I'm not. But slowly becoming one due to good and brilliant guys I got to know here. E remain that I visit the country and learn to speak your local English. I already try to write small grin but I speak with whiteman accent sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019: Buhari’s Campaign Cap Floods FEC / Name Any Nigerian Leader Not Accused Of Corruption ? -onochie / Senator’s Total Take Home Is N1,063,860:00 Monthly ― RMAFC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.