Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (84880 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview / Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by bedspread: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2018
Acehart:

For many a religious man, the scripture is not sufficient to settle a matter; hence they resort to their treasure of experience and tradition - for you have not spoken according to the gospel.

You have said "Those who Genuinely Accept Jesus can be delivered". The word 'can' denotes probability. You deny the absoluteness of Jesus' salvation by your words.

If you possess the nature and power of omnipresence to know whether his children have not, and will not seek refuge from generational curses at the bosom of the Son of God, Mr. bedspread let your will be done.

P.S: Certainly all who depend on the actions of the Law are under a curse. Galatians:3:10

Mr. Bedspread, for you to insist on the generational curse, you are under the law. Those who suffer from these curses are under the law. Those who depend on law are not justified in the eyes of God.
being under grace is not a permission to perish for Lack of Knowledge..... You shall know the Truth and that truth will set u free....
Many Today are suffering from the sins and acts of their fathers especially when it comes to curses.... U can personally exempt yourself by Genuiely Accepting JESUS CHRIST through which such cures are Broken.....
Grace is not a license to sin
Neither is it a license to be Foolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by stanliwise(m): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
stanliwise:
she was not talking about freeze, pls read well.
Dodo should be your middle name <
mnnnnn
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by stanliwise(m): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
[quote][/quote]

1 Share

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Avesque: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Timmmy:
No wonder! I thought of such that this guy is possessed with evil spirit. if not so, he wont be attacking God's word and His servant. He's only claiming he's a christian but he's an agent of darkness. Anti-Christ in disguise angry the spirit of anti-Christ lives in him.

Child of God read properly before comment

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by pokipoki: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
bedspread:
[/s]little mind keep quiet
Dude, don't change the subject. Bring up a superior argument !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.