Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (84878 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview / Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by talk2percy(m): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2018
These gay people sef, a currently know a guy that is passing through what this girl went through.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by TheAlchemist: 8:04am On Jan 23, 2018
bedspread:
BIG LIE... Isreal is not ...they will be the last nation to do dt....
Homosexual Cripples Your Life, Your future and Cripples your Destiny...

Elton John is an homosexual,,, is songs those not sound crippled... When later in life i realized his sexual preference,, i really wanted to stop liking is songs, honestly i can not be the judge.
The current CEO of APPLE is an homosexual, i do not see the collapse of apple computers.
Sin is Sin, there is no big or little sin, although i want to believe there are different level of consequences for certain Sin. I am not God Almighty so i can not be the judge.
I assure you all our corrupt leaders that have stolen billions of dollars, that have stashed millions of dollars in foreign account, are actually worse than an Elton John, or Tim Cook.
You have no idea what corruption does to a society, especially corruption at such monumental level. while homosexuality may cripple an individual destiny (in the spiritual realm), corruption as practiced by our leaders, actually cripples a nation destiny (putting millions of innocent people life at risk).
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by odomanis: 8:04am On Jan 23, 2018
MrHistorian:
Hypocritical Nigerians!!!!!!

Israel is one of the most homosexual friendly country in the world.

Use your head,Homosexual does not cripple economy.

Animals should dwell and leave among animals and not try to mingle with humans !
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 23, 2018
CHYSPARKY:
Freeze or whatever he calls himself, is nothing but a foolish fool and a hypocritical Hypocrite that has sworn to mislead the gullible youths. BWT. Who gave birth to him, he must be a product of abandoned and rejected spermatozoa.

Pardon me ma. did you read what was written above. she wasn't refering to daddy freeze. she was talkin 'bout her ex-husband. (the guy b4 freeze) Kapish??

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by dapsoneh: 8:04am On Jan 23, 2018
livebynite:

Are you an idiot? Learn to read she is not talking about freeze !!

Learn to read !
use your sense man
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by dapsoneh: 8:05am On Jan 23, 2018
nitrogen:

Use your sense man. The said ex husband works for Total E&P, she stayed cos of the money.
u gat any at all... Use it if u gat
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by fashrola(m): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2018
CHYSPARKY:
Freeze or whatever he calls himself, is nothing but a foolish fool and a hypocritical Hypocrite that has sworn to mislead the gullible youths. BWT. Who gave birth to him, he must be a product of abandoned and rejected spermatozoa.

Next time try and read before making a comment
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by TheAlchemist: 8:13am On Jan 23, 2018
SmallmebigGod:
I suspect the woman was having affairs during the 10years sex starvation for the husband. And come to thinknof it, sex 11times 3 children, born to 'gay' father. The man need to determine the true paternity of those children

smart observation!
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Acidosis(m): 8:13am On Jan 23, 2018
MrHistorian:

You're not making sense.

Now read this again;

Don't get me wrong, I do not have any issues with people that have different sexual orientation but when you come and say you want to get into a marriage contract with someone, you both have to share the same sexual orientation.

So when you get into that marriage and find out it wasn't what you bargained for, it's like you were tricked into the marriage. The marriage is a sham.

Try and read properly before jumping into conclusion. Marriage is not an institution you walk into deceitfully. If you're g.a.y, then don't get into marriage with a lady.

There is no correlation between hypocrisy and whatever it is you've read up there.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by hedonistical: 8:17am On Jan 23, 2018
If 11 bouts of sex produced three children, what more do you want, is that not enough?

I hate it when women attempt to defame their exes just to get back at them.

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by wonder233: 8:30am On Jan 23, 2018
bedspread:
Hmmmm..... But Freeze might be a worse hubby...... cos the Curses he has carried by insulting a man of GOD might be too much for u to handle......Especially on your son ...,,

Sins of the Father usually continues and transfers on the children
see this mumu
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2018
lalasticlala:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/1/lib-exclusive-i-filed-for-a-divorce-from-my-ex-husband-because-he-was-in-a-gay-relationship-we-had-sex-just-11-times-in-ten-years-oap-freezes-fiancee-benedicta-elechi-reveals-in-explosive-interview.html

Free the wetin? Hahahahahahahahah
So you are a guy? Sorry Gay? I thought as much. So you are a Man to Man eater but you are busy criticizing Pastors, am sure that all the followers of freethesheepleMOVEMENT are gay.
God done disgrace you. I WILL TITHE TILL I DIE, Biko Kill yourself, i can dash you ropes. #am#A#son#of#OYEDEPO. Lolzzzz
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by macdonaldik: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2018
I now know why lots of Nigerians fail IELTS, Tafel, even English Jamb, the article clearly states Freeze's fiancee, yet you r calling him gay.

Nairaland na wa for unable sef, you know lots of Nigerians hate to read yet you manipulate the caption.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by gibzzhd: 8:35am On Jan 23, 2018
sorry ma'am,every gay Nigerian would one day get married to an unfortunate lady until they are set free.That's the reality here.Ladies stop the complaing, a lot of your boy friends and husbands are banging a guy.Deal with it!!!
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Duru009(m): 8:39am On Jan 23, 2018
Shut de fuvk up woman .... excuse upon excuse !

Tell us it didnt work out becos freeze was banging ur ass while you were still married ....
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2018
MrHistorian:
Stop twisting ur mouth. Just say it. You are gay.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2018
airlord2020:
A great man once said, “The best way to hide something from Black people is to put it in a book.
Many people are calling for the head of freeze, confirming that they never read before commenting.
So sad. READ READ READ. angry

Which useless great man?

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by elonize(m): 8:59am On Jan 23, 2018
cool shocked so freeze is gay,n e dey open e mouth talk abt bible,He's ntin bt a demon,if i slap u,u go blak by force...i don't wana hear nytin frm u
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by bedspread: 9:11am On Jan 23, 2018
TheAlchemist:

Elton John is an homosexual,,, is songs those not sound crippled... When later in life i realized his sexual preference,, i really wanted to stop liking is songs, honestly i can not be the judge.
The current CEO of APPLE is an homosexual, i do not see the collapse of apple computers.
Sin is Sin, there is no big or little sin, although i want to believe there are different level of consequences for certain Sin. I am not God Almighty so i can not be the judge.
I assure you all our corrupt leaders that have stolen billions of dollars, that have stashed millions of dollars in foreign account, are actually worse than an Elton John, or Tim Cook.
You have no idea what corruption does to a society, especially corruption at such monumental level. while homosexuality may cripple an individual destiny (in the spiritual realm), corruption as practiced by our leaders, actually cripples a nation destiny (putting millions of innocent people life at risk).
get close to dem and hear them tell u the pains they face..... Homosexuality has National and Personal Punishment....
When a Country signs that act into law it has National Consequences and individuals that engage in dt have Personal Disaters on them... Any of them who is honest will tell you..
As you said, all sins are sins but remember that GOD specifically Destroyed the Nation of sodom and Gomorrah because of that act....
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by bedspread: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2018
pokipoki:

Another retard!!! Did it cripple the South Korea, Japan economy ? What of Australia , america and western Europe where same sex marriage is allowed.
what do u know.??
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by fof1: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2018
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by bedspread: 9:29am On Jan 23, 2018
Acehart:

God said though Jeremiah: v29 At that time, the people will not say: 'The fathers have eaten sour *grapes. And the children have received the sour taste.’ v30 Instead, everyone will die because of his own *sin. Whoever eats sour *grapes will receive the sour taste. v31 'The time is coming’, declares the *LORD, 'when I will make a new *covenant. I will make it with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. v32 It will not be like the *covenant that I made with their *ancestors

Do you know what time verse 29&31 was talking about? it was the moment the Son of man was lifted up with men's sins crucified.

You seem like a religious man but your retribution doesn't move God's heart concerning his new covenant. When Christ Jesus died, he bore all the sins of Freeze's children and Freeze himself. Whenever they sin, when they run to the stream of the blood of the lamb at Calvary, they will be new again. That's the bitter truth
Listen, There are Generational Curses.....which are affecting many today.....Those who Genuinely Accept JESUS can be delivered..... and Exempted .... Grt this very clear..... Generational curses are Real... Generational Blessings are Real....
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Akowemoon(m): 9:50am On Jan 23, 2018
Mandynews:
"we actually had sexual intercourse just 11 times in 10 years. He never let me sleep in his room, I have to stay in my own room."

For good 10 years you were busy counting how many times he slept with you? we all knew about his gay-ism tongue He's the best friend to Hushpuppi.

Lolz ass diggers
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by tunnamaniah(m): 9:50am On Jan 23, 2018
tamethem:

Wole Soyinka do you know what is called

"typographical error" at all?

And if ppls English is what you have come to check here its shows your level of reasoning is low

You must be a gay defending your gay brother
still displaying your foolishness for all to see, who is talking about errors here, go and read the write up again, it is not freeze, it’s another man who happens to be an ex hubby to freeze wife, go hire a private teacher to improve your comprehension skills. Simple advise, you spitting trash.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by ikevictor: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2018
If na me u no go see fvck at all...husband beater
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2018
Hahahaha, so na this woman freeze dey come see that time I see am for Trans- Amadi.
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by mikeweezy(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2018
MrHistorian:

keep encouraging urself no go change ur life style
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by olufemi7onifade: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2018
Benedicta aka tastebudz has no credibility to make the kind of allegations she is making against her ex. A woman & mother of 5 children who bares her breasts and thighs to the public and who wrecked the home of another woman will grab at any straw to justify herself. Simple questions: is freeze your husband? Is he divorced? When did he sue for divorce from his wife? When did you get pregnant for him? Freeze's wife has publicly accused you of breaking her marriage: does your frustration with your ex justify your sending another woman out of her matrimonial home? Are you people not in court: why are you bringing the story here to disgrace yourself? Why are you not mindful of your children in your conduct & what you write. You look and act so irresponsibly. "

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Willexmania(m): 10:30am On Jan 23, 2018
This Story Sounds So Fake.
"IF YOU ARE THIS WAY,LET ME GO"
Who Was Holding You?
And You Are Claiming Self Righteousness When It Is Obvious That You Cannot Stay For 10 Years And Have Send Only 11 Times.
You Cheated !
And 10 Years Marriage!
And You Are Married To Freeze,like How Old Were You When You Got Married? 18 Years?
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Thehustler: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2018
Ollymurs:
People should read to understand eh!

Freeze isnt Paul Odekina, Freeze’s name is Ifedayo Olarinde and he is (half Yoruba half Romanian) Benedicta Elechi Odekina is Freeze’s fiancé and she was married to Paul Odekina who was then ED, Human Resources at Total Plc, She was married to him for 10years and not freeze, so this story is about Paul Odekina not Freeze Ifedayo Olarinde

Freeze first wife name is Ope and he has since divorced her to be with Benedicta Elechi.

Freeze isnt gay eh!!!!

#freethesheeple

Mr Over sabi....Paul Odekina is EGM, Human Resources at TOTAL E&P not Total plc.

The story is not about odekina or freeze it's about dumb ass over sabi people like you who believe everything. Do your thing and leave Everyman for himself
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by Deji63: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:
Some IDIOTS would not read the interview comprehensively before commenting.

She was talking about her failed marriage to Paul Odekina.

OAP Freeze's name is Ifedayo Olarinde.

Had to drop this before the religious scammers start their nonsense.

-Lord

Was she married to Paul Odekina for 10 years?
Re: Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only by victorioushands: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2018
Dshocker:
Who cares

By their comments ye shall know them.

There's something worse than the sheeple, it's the gay man.

So, #FreeTheGayPervertsBeforeTheSheeple!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Irewolede Cynthia: I Had Sex In A Car Along Admiralty Way, Lekki / Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.