Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set (29948 Views)

Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes / Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Husband 37 Years After Death (Pix) / Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by blackbreed25(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Cool...two great stars...

But I don't think davido is going into acting, because of the time factor.. shooting of musical videos, going to shows and all that Will take away time and energy..

By the way, the money that they will pay omotola or any other A list actor for a movie, is probably what davido will spend in a club in one day...

Are you Davido's relation
He should stick to music..
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by simons17(m): 9:20am On Jan 23, 2018
Please where is the stage?
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by Harddiskng(m): 9:29am On Jan 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Cool...two great stars...

But I don't think davido is going into acting, because of the time factor.. shooting of musical videos, going to shows and all that Will take away time and energy..

By the way, the money that they will pay omotola or any other A list actor for a movie, is probably what davido will spend in a club in one day...

He should stick to music..

There is little money in Nollywollod compared to what he earns.

If i were him the point would be “living the dream”, imagine someone like Iya Rainbow, he saw on TV while growing up; now he is acting with her

He should prepare to meet his maker jare He has done well for him. Esther wey don dey bleach is not Established cool
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by 1zynnvn(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2018
mckazzy:
Look at this 2001 children.

U better behave ursef thr.

Lol. I wasn't born in 2001. I don't watch Nigerian movies but I know a whole lot of actors. I don't know this one
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by PrinceVM(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2018
1zynnvn:
Who come be mama rainbow
And they call am popular.

Mtcheew. Confidence ti take over

wen dis woman is acting back den, dem neva born U.. So U wont no her.. Or d role she even plays in d den yoruba movies, a lagendary iron lady 2 d cor"""
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by mckazzy(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2018
Mama has been in the industry for over 2 decades.

And a good role model for many big players in the industry today.

1zynnvn:

Lol. I wasn't born in 2001. I don't watch Nigerian movies but I know a whole lot of actors. I don't know this one
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by 1zynnvn(m): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2018
mckazzy:
Mama has been in the industry for over 2 decades.

And a good role model for many big players in the industry today.

Some1 mention that she's a big player in yoruba movies haba
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by emmalord(m): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2018
Well done ma Rainbow.good actress with passion
itspzpics:
Popular Actress mama Rainbow and Singer Davido pictured on set together recently.

Is like davido is going into nollywood gradually.

Gist from praize updates

Source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/1858-2/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by IYANGBALI: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2018
See as the woman dey take her aged breasts rob the boy body just to wake him up
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by holyfather(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
no,he would play the role of a musician with mum as Iya Rainbow
He's not a musician.
Not hating, just fact.
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by DAMIDEZ12(m): 2:19am On Jan 24, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer, Faze Loses Mum, Faith Maryann Orji (Photos) / Davido And Wizkid Jumping On The Stage In London (Photos) / Kim Oprah And Omashola With Nyanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.