Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set (29930 Views)

Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes / Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Husband 37 Years After Death (Pix) / Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by itspzpics(m): 4:11am On Jan 23, 2018
Popular Actress mama Rainbow and Singer Davido pictured on set together recently.

Is like davido is going into nollywood gradually.

Gist from praize updates

Source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/1858-2/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by itspzpics(m): 4:11am On Jan 23, 2018
Wow.....

See more pics here http://www.praizeupdates.com/1858-2/
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 23, 2018
Cool...two great stars...

But I don't think davido is going into acting, because of the time factor.. shooting of musical videos, going to shows and all that Will take away time and energy..

By the way, the money that they will pay omotola or any other A list actor for a movie, is probably what davido will spend in a club in one day...

He should stick to music..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by jeffizy(m): 4:45am On Jan 23, 2018
If nollywood is as predictable as daytime and nighttime, then Davido will be playing the role of a spoilt child with Mama Rainbow being the distressed mum.

24 Likes

Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by PierreDeFermath(m): 7:53am On Jan 23, 2018
jeffizy:
If nollywood is as predictable as daytime and nighttime, then Davido will be playing the role of a spoilt child with Mama Rainbow being the distressed mum.
no,he would play the role of a musician with mum as Iya Rainbow

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by twentyk(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2018
Omo better.... Naija no1 artist....
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by 1zynnvn(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2018
Who come be mama rainbow
And they call am popular.

Mtcheew. Confidence ti take over

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by vanida6: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2018
Nice pix
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by spartan50(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2018
OK
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by bewla(m): 8:44am On Jan 23, 2018
david na grand ma be this not beby mama o

team davido qoute me again thunder is some how waiting for u nest corner na we get Areona kakafo

1 Like

Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by Gkemz: 8:45am On Jan 23, 2018
Nollywood always celebrating a mediocrity
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by Osanebi007(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2018
Davido on set? OP ..... angry Come and kneel down here

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by Benjom(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2018
cool
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by Moreoffaith(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2018
Cool
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by phlamesG: 8:46am On Jan 23, 2018
Typical nollywood movie kiss
davido plays d role of an incorrigible child who parties and flirts while iya rainbow plays d part of d distressed mum, who advices him.
and tonto dike is his girlfriend who he flirts with.
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by Osanebi007(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2018
bewla:
this morning....is ur brain paining you?

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by BOOMnaija(m): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2018
Some weird and perverted minds will come here now and start insinuating funny stuff as a result of how close they are in this pix.
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by Moreoffaith(m): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2018
bewla:

Guy abeg show make I see you.

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 23, 2018
bewla:
Guy this early morning
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by bewla(m): 8:50am On Jan 23, 2018
Osanebi007:
this morning....is ur brain paining you?
u need a spiritual prayer na ur papa

1 Like

Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by mywells: 8:51am On Jan 23, 2018
mama rainbow timeless actress.
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by phlamesG: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2018
bewla:

U lack sense my guy
it seems there is knockout in ur brain

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 23, 2018
bewla:

You are a sick and perverted person. How you survive with such a twisted mind is a mystery

1 Like

Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by bewla(m): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2018
phlamesG:

U lack sense my guy
it seems there is knockout in ur brain
this buhari thing done take ur hommo
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by kenoz(m): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2018
Okay
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by Tension532: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:

But I don't think davido is going into acting, because of the time factor.. shooting of musical videos, going to shows and all that Will take away time and energy..

By the way, the money that they will pay omotola or any other A list actor for a movie, is probably what davido will spend in a club in one day...

i swear you've really changed
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by Osanebi007(m): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2018
bewla:
u need a spiritual prayer na ur papa
angry angry angry

Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by Emerikoss: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2018
Imagine Davido acting
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:06am On Jan 23, 2018
Tension532:

i swear you've really changed
Like seriously I thought i was the only one that saw the change shocked I don't know who delivered him from those bad gang he's becoming a darling embarassed
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:

What happened to you limca shocked

1 Like

Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by Kobicove(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2018
On the set of which movie?
Re: Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set by mckazzy(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2018
Look at this 2001 children.

U better behave ursef thr.

1zynnvn:
Who come be mama rainbow
And they call am popular.

Mtcheew. Confidence ti take over

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) / "We can Never Rundown" Tekno Babymama Lola Rae Happily Sings for Tekno / Nigerian Singer, Faze Loses Mum, Faith Maryann Orji (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.