Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi (9129 Views)

PDP Caucus Directs Members to Support any APC Candidates of their Choice / PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate / God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi by HomeOfMe(f): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

A Former chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Ahmed Markarfi believes that the PDP will defeat President Muhammadu Buhari or any presidential Candidate fielded by the APC.

Markarfi, on Monday, told Thisday that the country was in the worst shape in terms of Security, adding that ISIS terrorists had infiltrated the country under the guise of cattle herdsmen. He said;

"Morality is a decision of the individual; I would rather look at it from the legal perspective. From the legal perspective, President Muhammadu Buhari is qualified to seek re-election. Of course, some people will call on him to re-contest, while others will tell him not to contest.

But irrespective of the candidate the party presents, whether it is Buhari or any other candidate, he will be roundly defeated by the PDP in 2019. We are waiting for the candidate to emerge before we present our strategy to defeat such candidate. It is not the business of our party to determine the candidate of the APC or any other party.

You have also mentioned the socio-political and economic challenges in this country; the federal government is overwhelmed with the challenges, it has never been worse than this before.

The security situation is worse, there are security crises everywhere. Our economy is very bad. The activities of insurgents are becoming alarming. We ought to have detected it and prevented it from happening. That is the duty of any responsive government.

Again, I don’t know how easy it was for you to get fuel to come here? As for me it was not easy. I had to wait for hours to buy fuel at the filling station.

The prices of foodstuff have gone very high, and where they are available, where do you get money to buy them? Basic infrastructure is not available, parents cannot pay their children’s school fees.Yet, people were busy celebrating the Abuja-Kaduna railway project. Just a few days ago, the train broke down inside the busy part of town—at the heart of kidnappers’ domain in Kaduna, and passengers were exposed to danger.

These killings must stop; solutions must be provided by the government. Where cattle routes are available, they need to be retraced. If we need to create new ones we must create them. Whatever solution that can solve the killings must be applied immediately."

https://politicsngr.com/markarfi-reveals-pdp-will-defeat-buhari-apc-presidential-candidate/
Only if you field a candidate that Nigerians would not be able to refuse. A well respectable with integrity and good track record-not amongst the once you have on ground already.
Re: PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi by michoim(m): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2018
Nonsense! . Bunch of failures
Re: PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 23, 2018
grin

Re: PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi by LLSAINT(m): 11:28am On Jan 23, 2018
Sweet heart, we have and should out grow all these political rhetorics. We are by now, more knowledgeable than initial thought.
PDP or sister APC would and have failed. What we need is restructuring and nothing more.
ammyluv2002:
If only they'll flaunt the right candidate
Re: PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi by 2shure: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2018
if we go back to pdp
forget say madueke move billions of dollars
if pdp come bac
i must enter politics
cause na looting for all
for free.
daily looting from treasury....30billion $

pdp..apc.
we no need any fucking fg
fuc
lets be free and seperate

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi by Akinaukwa: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2018
Yet to see any difference between the former (PDP) and the present (APC). Everything seems to be getting worse each new passing day.
Re: PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi by ammyluv2002(f): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2018
LLSAINT:
Sweet heart, we have and should out grow all these political rhetorics. We are by now, more knowledgeable than initial thought.
PDP or sister APC would and have failed. What we need is restructuring and nothing more.

You're right sha!
Re: PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi by omoiyalayi(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2018
Pdp na person

It's not about party but about the individual

Is he saying they can just go and bring any person as their presidential aspirant and defeat buhari just like that

I think if the Igbos really want to be president of this country they should begin to form alliance with APC and support Buhari and start lobbying to become president after Buhari 8yrs tenure

He is almost complete his first four years the second four years will not kill us

I know it's a bitter pill to swallow but the end game is what should be paramount to them

Voting another hausa man will make the journey longer for them (igbos) because the new person will want to spend 8yrs and which mighty not be certain for them (igbos) at the end of the day

All this shouting of only hausa ruling or the noise of they are born rule is because we are voting for them and the circumstances that allowed it

I know almost 80% of people that voted for Buhari are regretting it because of his poor performances even me but we cannot allow our hatred for Buhari and poor performance to drive us into another 8yrs in the hand of another northerner

I want us to give igbo man a chance to rule this country and I think this is the time

They should begin to negotiate with both the party and Buhari now. The early the better

Igbo be wise
Re: PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi by MahatmaGhandi: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2018
They will get more votes than APC but they won't win the election
Re: PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi by kbcs2020: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
[img][/img][img][/img]

Re: PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi by Benosky011(m): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
The inconvenient truth is that even if you put 10 Donald Dukes on the ballot, Buhari will beat him without a campaign.

Just pray that Buhari bows out jejely. That's the only way to beat Buhari in 2019.
Re: PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi by malache(m): 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
no Nigerian with his or her right senses with vote for any of d party
Re: PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi by Johnhug66(m): 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Even a Donald Duke from the South would win any candidate from APC not to talk of a fellow Northern candidate with a Fayose VP, PDP would win.
dey deceive urself... There's no one displacing that man before 2023. Fayose that won't win the next governorship election for his 'dullard' deputy.

Re: PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi by Viccisimua: 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
In ur DREAMS abi IDIOTS ... We don't want APC or PDP . Useless people. . . APC liars, PDP trying to come back to finish the Country... GOD PASS UNA!
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

A Former chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Ahmed Markarfi believes that the PDP will defeat President Muhammadu Buhari or any presidential Candidate fielded by the APC.

Markarfi, on Monday, told Thisday that the country was in the worst shape in terms of Security, adding that ISIS terrorists had infiltrated the country under the guise of cattle herdsmen. He said;

"Morality is a decision of the individual; I would rather look at it from the legal perspective. From the legal perspective, President Muhammadu Buhari is qualified to seek re-election. Of course, some people will call on him to re-contest, while others will tell him not to contest.

But irrespective of the candidate the party presents, whether it is Buhari or any other candidate, he will be roundly defeated by the PDP in 2019. We are waiting for the candidate to emerge before we present our strategy to defeat such candidate. It is not the business of our party to determine the candidate of the APC or any other party.

You have also mentioned the socio-political and economic challenges in this country; the federal government is overwhelmed with the challenges, it has never been worse than this before.

The security situation is worse, there are security crises everywhere. Our economy is very bad. The activities of insurgents are becoming alarming. We ought to have detected it and prevented it from happening. That is the duty of any responsive government.

Again, I don’t know how easy it was for you to get fuel to come here? As for me it was not easy. I had to wait for hours to buy fuel at the filling station.

The prices of foodstuff have gone very high, and where they are available, where do you get money to buy them? Basic infrastructure is not available, parents cannot pay their children’s school fees.Yet, people were busy celebrating the Abuja-Kaduna railway project. Just a few days ago, the train broke down inside the busy part of town—at the heart of kidnappers’ domain in Kaduna, and passengers were exposed to danger.

These killings must stop; solutions must be provided by the government. Where cattle routes are available, they need to be retraced. If we need to create new ones we must create them. Whatever solution that can solve the killings must be applied immediately."

https://politicsngr.com/markarfi-reveals-pdp-will-defeat-buhari-apc-presidential-candidate/
Re: PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi by JandyJ(m): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
Stupid leaders... All they do is win election and start talking about how to win the next election. Without solving country's problems. After 2019 elections, 2022 will be next. That's what they do repeatedly

YOUTHS ARE CLAPPING HANDS
Re: PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi by PHILipu1(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin
Nah wah ooo, by December we go hear APC will only win by rigging...
grin grin grin grin
Yeah,that will be their final excuse
Re: PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi by Tecno66: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Fact! I prefer PDP to APC anytime!
At least PDP stole but means of livelihoods is better for the masses

APC stole and are still stealing and life is very difficult for the masses

No sane person will vote for APC except in a few state where they are doing well!

Buhari na bad market
I enjoy your post. Better to have a thief in power and the country is doing good than have a clueless saint and folks are facing hardship.
Re: PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Tecno66:
I enjoy your post. Better to have a thief in power and the country is doing good than have a clueless saint and folks are facing hardship.
They are both thieves jooor! Only that one is beneficiary to Nigerians while as you said the other one is a monumental failure!

Money wey Buhari dey recover wey no dey reflect, that one na money

Governors, Ministers are not performing!

wetin again be corruption

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi by dieBYfire: 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
yomi96:
yet he won as a governor and a senator what you say or think about him is inconsequential just like you analysis on the other thread.

grin grin

You said it all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form / Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army / Wike: In PDP, We Don't Make Promises And Start Giving Excuses Like APC - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.