Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Tesla Model S In Nigeria (photo) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tesla Model S In Nigeria (photo) (24978 Views)

Moment A Parked All-electric Tesla Model S Car Exploded In A Garage / Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) / Tesla Model S Becomes The World's Fastest Bulletproof Car! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tesla Model S In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
judgedredd22:

get to know the city in which you reside! that is the road that leads to the government house and shoprite ICM.

I agree with you.

I reside in Los Angeles and Ibadan. Hate Lagos with a passion.

How does that shoe taste in your mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Tesla Model S In Nigeria (photo) by judgedredd22(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I agree with you.

I reside in Lagos, London, Jo'burg and Capetown at different times of every year and i can identify anywhere in any of those cities in a picture.
You would have just answered with a 'simple' reply without being smug.

So now, how does kissing your own ass.hole taste in your filthy mouth?! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tesla Model S In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
judgedredd22:

I reside in Lagos,

Good for you.

Now, foxtrot oscar, you’re inconsequential to me.

1 Like

Re: Tesla Model S In Nigeria (photo) by timifakay(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I agree with you.

Epic response sir.
It's appalling how people are so close minded to assume every nairalander lives in Lagos.
It's the worldwideweb for Pete's sake.

Ọmọ Ìbàdàn ní òtítọ́ ni yín.

2 Likes

Re: Tesla Model S In Nigeria (photo) by judgedredd22(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Good for you.

Now, foxtrot oscar, you’re inconsequential to me.

You actually need to capitalise the first key letters if you are gonna use Phonetic Alphabets like this:
Foxtrot Yankee Tango! cheesy cheesy

no worry we go meet for property section! grin grin agbaya!!

1 Like

Re: Tesla Model S In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
timifakay:

Epic response sir.
It's appalling how people are so close minded to assume every nairalander lives in Lagos.
It's the worldwideweb for Pete's sake.

Ọmọ Ìbàdàn ní òtítọ́ ni yín.

Thank you Sir.

If Delta Airlines can take me direct to Ibadan then I’ll never step foot in Lagos again.

2 Likes

Re: Tesla Model S In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
judgedredd22:

You actually need to capitalise the first key letters if you are gonna use Phonetic Alphabets like this:
Foxtrot Yankee Tango! cheesy cheesy

n o worry we go meet for property section! grin grin agbaya!!

Omo de ise grin

BTW, have you noticed my signature? wink

2 Likes

Re: Tesla Model S In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
greenhulk:

Lol. It's one thing to be ignorant, it's another to be doing it with so much confidence and arrogance. The guy eh.

He’s probably just having fun with the thread.

Nobody can be that arrogantly miseducated and still have a pulse cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tesla Model S In Nigeria (photo) by olaboy1: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Follygunners:

You can't charge them using the regular home-made electrical output else, you damage the programming. You need special charging stations for these vehicles, bro. which are ONLY available here in the U.S and NOT in any other place in the world which is why they've not gone abroad yet. undecided

False false false. There are several houses here in Europe with Tesla cars parked outside with the full charging port there. If you want I can take pictures. I’m sure the Naija owner already bought that also, or can you buy a brand new iPhone X with no charger, how much will the charging port cost compare to cost of the car.

3 Likes

Re: Tesla Model S In Nigeria (photo) by timifakay(m): 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Follygunners:

You can't charge them using the regular home-made electrical output else, you damage the programming. You need special charging stations for these vehicles, bro. which are ONLY available here in the U.S and NOT in any other place in the world which is why they've not gone abroad yet. undecided

How does charging affect programming?
Charging is hardware.
Programming is software.
If you said the circuits, you will be correct.
Do you think any one intending to use such a car for use in Nigeria won't ask questions about possibility of plugging to any power outlet before making the purchase and shipping down?

4 Likes

Re: Tesla Model S In Nigeria (photo) by Follygunners: 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
doe:

Do you want photo proof?

http://bfy.tw/GFzK UK

http://bfy.tw/GFzP Malaysia

Stop showing your ignorance!!

Thanks for the enlightening!

2 Likes

Re: Tesla Model S In Nigeria (photo) by swagifted(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
75%??
Follygunners:

You got some serious 9ja mentality issues, dude! What's the excitement about in someone driving an economical vehicle in an un-economic atmosphere / environment. What's the 'value-added' to our society? It's gonna cost him at least 75% mark-up of the actual maintenance cost. CRAP!
Re: Tesla Model S In Nigeria (photo) by cmax16: 7:26am On Jan 27, 2018
Follygunners:
Foolish black mentality/folks! All in the guise of show-boating... I wonder if he'll have to ship it back to California for maintenance and repairs.. grin. There's a reason why it's ONLY for the U.S market (at least for now). Not even in Europe, Asia or South Africa where Elon Musk (Tesla founder & CEO) is originally from.

Actually sir, tesla cars and other electric vehicles such as hyundai ioniq, Nissan leaf, vw e-golf to mention a few are all in the UK. No offense.

3 Likes

Re: Tesla Model S In Nigeria (photo) by Kevista: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Follygunners:

The only way to charge this amazing EVs is to get solar system that is powerful enough to charge them.
I, on the side would love if this technology could be adapt in our country. At least it will reduce the expenses on fuel... Think about it...
Re: Tesla Model S In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kevista:

The only way to charge this amazing EVs is to get solar system that is powerful enough to charge them.
I, on the side would love if this technology could be adapt in our country. At least it will reduce the expenses on fuel... Think about it...

What gibberish are u talking? See how u just complicate a simple issue of charging an electric car. This thing is as simple as charging ur phone. Just plug the damn car into ur wall socket using the cables provided. Yes it's that simple. It's only when u want super fast charging that u need a charging station. Charging this thing o ernight with ur wall socket will get u 80-100% of charge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The History And Evolution Of Toyota Hilux / The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic / The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.