Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) (53899 Views)

Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt / Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp / Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
no more fun fare abeg. wise decision. God bless their new home
Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by 2shure: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
my kind of tin
Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
rawpadgin:
This is what I want

How can u expect me to spend 500k just to feed guests because say i dey marry

Thegeneralqueen, this is how ours will be o. If u don't like it tell me let me find my wayembarassed
On a serious note this is the perfect example of what I want...... I'm not a fan of crowds biko......

Where do you think you're going undecided better don't try me now that husband is a scarce commodity embarassed the money for the wedding can be used to set up something for the family with both hands join together cool

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
bedspread:
This is just what i love.... I tried doing something close to this during my wedding (tho mine was just about 100-120 persons)but my Mother-in -law insisted that she had close to 200 Friends who wanted to attend... We simply had an agreement that the excess will be taken care by her... and so it was..

A wedding is just one day ..... The Marriage is for ever... no need jamboreeing for just one day when u hv forever in front

That is always the issue at weddings...PARENTS. They don't know that it is not their wedding. Mine was 100 people strictly by IV. If you invite anyone, you lap them cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by Antipob777(f): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
I will never accept a wedding like this, any man who does not have at least 500million balance in his account, i will not marry.

The man must buy me the latest Range Rover jeep, buy me 10 plots of land, develop it and send my younger ones overseas.

This is the only condition that will make me marry a man.

Our honey moon must be at the USA, the man will open a shopping mall for me too.

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by corpershun: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
Exactly what I wanted, but my Yoruba Mother has the owambe blood and she provide 90% of the expenses.

Do whatever makes you happy, small or big. Just try to make heaven after this life. Jesus is the way.
Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by KaBabs1: 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
Antipob777:
I will never accept a wedding like this, any man who does not have at least 500million balance in his account, i will not marry.

The man must buy me the latest Range Rover jeep, buy me 10 plots of land, develop it and send my younger ones overseas.

Our honey moon must be at the USA, the man will open a shopping mall for me too.

Smh
Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by Haincindy: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Simplicity is Bea....this can only be obtainable in Catholic Church. Hail Mary!!!

2 Likes

Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
Antipob777:

Sis we on the same mission cool
Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by rossyc(f): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
Happy married life to them. It's better than cohabiting and waiting for years before u finally go to the alter.
Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
On a serious note this is the perfect example of what I want...... I'm not a fan of crowds biko......

Where do you think you're going undecided better don't try me now that husband is a scarce commodity embarassed the money for the wedding can be used to set up something for the family with both hands join together cool
now she's speaking like a virtuous woman kiss

God has finally straighten ur head

Thank u Jesus for prayer answered

Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by rossyc(f): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
olumidazz:
it's illegal. Legal marriages are supposed to be celebrated openly no matter how small.
How is it illegal? as long as both parents are present, their god parents are there and a priest to officiate then it's done. Every other thing is ceremony. What matters is the blessing they have received. All mallam and em own kettle.
Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
rawpadgin:
now she's speaking like a virtuous woman kiss

God has finally straighten ur head

Thank u Jesus for prayer answered
Amen Sir cool
Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by Lomprico2: 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
sexybaby22:
Lol. I also have a family friend (also Catholic) who had such a small wedding only a crate of coca cola was enough for the guests, with takeaway rice.

It happens in the catholic church a lot. No one pressures you to outdo yourself and end up in debt drinking garri for the first 6 months.

Lalasticlala this thread deserves front page to enlighten people.

Abi o!
One guy is still owing money that he borrowed for a glamorous wedding one year after. Has gone into hiding.

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
This thread made my day. I have been telling my fiancee about this but she won't hear of it. Im not a broke guy but just my lifestyle and mentality.

I love this.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by adaksbullet: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
sexybaby22:
Lol. I also have a family friend (also Catholic) who had such a small wedding only a crate of coca cola was enough for the guests, with takeaway rice.

It happens in the catholic church a lot. No one pressures you to outdo yourself and end up in debt drinking garri for the first 6 months.

am no no while I I'm not stopped laughing since grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

#irawogoal
Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by Anijay1212(m): 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
Blecool what do you think about this concept.

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by ATK4Joy(f): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
I love this!
Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by PDPGuy: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
This couple are my role models because I don't plan to have more than 50 guests at my Church wedding, if I will have one.
Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
May God bless their union and provide for them
Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by sammykari99(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
I just love this... God bless their home
Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Even celebs dont do loud weddings. Jigga and B's wedding was low key with few guests and family/friends.
Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
sexybaby22:

hahahaha.
Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool u have peace of mind rather make meat/rice seller and ur landlord com knock ur door
na so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
Nice one....Marriage is the koko
sure.

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
Beautiful... May God bless their home
Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by CallMeGrace(f): 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
valdes00:

Yes not all ladies....
my wedding is coming up by March n I am losing weight because of thinking....
My woman is yoruba and the plan for big party is scaring me like hell...
Her sister did an elaborate wedding - as in the typical yoruba big owambe and she wants to follow suite...
I jus sent the link of this thread to her hoping to convince her otherwise...
Na person wey Dem wan kill them dey find

Bros abeg,dnt do pass your power, people will only come and eat and leave,nah you the thing go pain pass. take it easy, so you won't go bankrupt after the wedding. I pray your woman understand you sha,cuz we ladies love show off..
Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by geemarock: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
I no fit comma kill ma self grin grin angry Wise couple
Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by slimbullet: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Cool, dem heads no want ariwo. God bless ur home mi brother nd sister. smiley
Re: Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) by solid3(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
Are they married? Yes! Case closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding / Nigerian Bride Refuses To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Couple Arrive Their Wedding Venue On Bicycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.