Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos (55219 Views)

Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) / Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by sunnysunny69(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Aieboocaar:

MY GUYS WORK DON START O!!! grin grin
Even for $50 that side of the world, talk less 7 k plus. grin grin
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by Lonestar124: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Iberibe
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by firo08(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Only God knows what killed man.
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by Daddybright1986(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Please if you are a stammerer, I take
God name beg you. don't tell any
Nigerian woman that her Toe is big.
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by Cynate(f): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Where is my digger and shove ooooooooh
See money ooooooooh shocked
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by kinzation(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wonders Shall Never End. Meanwhile Check My Signature For Cleaning Services Anywhere In Lagos
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by Bewiseedet(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Me, am in need of money oo
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by eliadekx(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Thieves will surely visit that grave

If this Cain thing happened here in nija and I go dig am
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by Sparkle777(f): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
sleek82:
He has just given his father sleepless nights in the spirit realm because thieves will not let him rest!!!

That's the idea. So the son can enjoy his fathers blood money in peace.
Meanwhile that place looks like naija ooo.
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by eliadekx(m): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Thieves will surely visit that grave

If this Cain thing happened here in nija and I go dig am[b][/b]
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by KOMZYLEE(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
[b][/b]Papa no go rest be that....Papa no go rest be that....Papa no go rest be that....
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by Aieboocaar(m): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Even for $50 that side of the world, talk less 7 k plus. grin grin

No mind dem!! dem nor know grin
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by collinometricx: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
Icecomrade :
Maybe his father was part of his money ritual

Just thinking

u are nt far d truth
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by akigbemaru: 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Guys digging the grave by midnight . grin grin grin

Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by Bimpe29: 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Beloved son is being stupid and wasteful.
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by mustybobo(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
Chai!!! Another lawless country...he should be arrested n jailed for disrespecting the country's currency
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by magaji700(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Many r mad, but few r chain down. cry undecided
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by Beedude(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Illegal Money Spotted. When U Dont Sweat To Make Money, Shit Like Dis Happen. At The End He Will Disgrace The Corpse. Vanity
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by NicoBaba(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daddybright1986:
Please if you are a stammerer, I take
God name beg you. don't tell any
Nigerian woman that her Toe is big.
ahahaha I had to cool down n read ya post 2 times b4 I grabbed..lol wat a Subliminal Joke
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by mickeyzach(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
People always like unnecessary attention! Why bury the dead with large some of money? He should have allowed the dead Rest in peace, rather than being rough handled by people who need the cash for important things
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by TribesNG: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Bharekta:
A beloved son on January 16, gave his deceased father a final and befitting send- off with lots of cash.

The man from Selangor, Malaysia filled his father’s glass coffin with RM30,000 (US $7,630)
Photos from the funeral have since gone viral on social media, with stacks of RM50 notes covering the dead man’s body in the glass-topped coffin.

The funeral was held in the southern part of Selangor, near Kuala Lumpur.

However, the location of the cemetery wasn’t disclosed for fear of grave theft.

https://bluebloodz./2018/01/23/photos-man-buries-his-father-with-us7630-in-cash-filled-inside-glass-topped-coffin/

He's lucky it's not in Naija. We dey beat Ghost ooo
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by Holahtunez(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
[color=#000000][/color]Were somebody..as 4 me oh..ah qo rob d man nd d coffin join ni.. #smh Were somebody..as 4 me oh..ah qo rob d man nd d coffin join ni.. #smh
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Icecomrade:
Maybe his father was part of his money ritual

Just thinking

Thinking loud here.
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by Psoul(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
The guy used his father for money ritual.
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by dallyemmy: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
I remember the good the bad and the ugly! ...unmarked grave...
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by DONADAMS(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
wetin black man dey do for there?....I know say he must be Nigerian
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by Zivaharry(m): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
if na naija guy do am now......em go tag rituals.....nevertheless, the guy no try.
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by 2shure: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
in rick ross/drake/wizzy.. im on one lyrics.
im burning purple flawas
its burning mai chest
i buried d most cash
and burning the rest
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by Ekg911(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Aieboocaar:

MY GUYS WORK DON START O!!! grin grin
haha bro na waooo
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by vicben27(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
its to layor the greedy! he who dares steal that money will be doin it at their own peril the guy dy fine him next ritual victim
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by olasaad(f): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Guys digging the grave by midnight . grin grin grin

You guys will not kill person were do you get this meme again

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by Kaybaba5(m): 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
THE SON DOESNT WANT HIS FATHER TO REST IN PEACE BUT IN PEACES.... WHEN MY SCAVENGERS GURRUS WILL START WORKING ON THAT GRAVE....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding / Little Boy Joins "Sweet Boys Association". Shows His Swag At A Wedding / (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.