Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,873 members, 7,824,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos (55223 Views)

Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) / Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by LOVEGINO(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Thieves will surely visit that grave
Dis money is not meant for thieves alone. Dis is what we call manner is disguise. If I hear say I dull cry
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by Thatnawtichick(f): 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
Somebody should please close my mouth for me o shocked
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by moe100(m): 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
Which kind nonsense be this? and i dy here without kobo..dem lucky no be ma street..make i see why i no go enter d graveyard open pack d money
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by Henrhyme4u(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
Imagine

Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by AngelicBeing: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Guys digging the grave by midnight . grin grin grin

tongue

Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by ACE1010: 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Thieves will surely visit that grave

That's for sure!!
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by ACE1010: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
Henrhyme4u:
Imagine

Seriously my brother
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by delishpot: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
This happens when the man did not give his father money while he was alive. An attempt to console himself.
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by nkemjacob2(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
This guy will have be cheerful to take his corpse here
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
e be like say e sef go travel go malay now o abeg na who know where dem embassy dey for naija here? VI abi where?
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by oblaak(m): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lead one Nigerian tribe to that grave and all the money is gone. Lead another Nigerian tribe to that grave and all the money will be intact except the skull.
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by Charly68: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
That act is an abuse of national currency he should be sent to jail..
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by chinos20(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Night job things over there
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by whatofyou: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thought it happened in Naija.
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by speedchariot(m): 1:04am On Jan 24, 2018
This guy seems to be a G.man, you can act like this if your 'Pman's' head is used for yahoo plus. Anyway, you don't take worldly possessions to the other side.

[ quote author=Bharekta post=64448390]A beloved son on January 16, gave his deceased father a final and befitting send- off with lots of cash.

The man from Selangor, Malaysia filled his father’s glass coffin with RM30,000 (US $7,630)
Photos from the funeral have since gone viral on social media, with stacks of RM50 notes covering the dead man’s body in the glass-topped coffin.

The funeral was held in the southern part of Selangor, near Kuala Lumpur.

However, the location of the cemetery wasn’t disclosed for fear of grave theft.

https://bluebloodz./2018/01/23/photos-man-buries-his-father-with-us7630-in-cash-filled-inside-glass-topped-coffin/
[/quote]
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by mercyland93(m): 7:30am On Jan 24, 2018
Surely, these people ar fools. Imagine I'm here in need of money nd u ar giving it away to termites. What kind of nonsense is that.
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by Bizztycoon: 8:53am On Jan 24, 2018
If the guy later goes broke, himself fit dig that grave. Or maybe na trap wey dem set to catch human being like rat grin
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by Redeemite(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2018
Wait O Do U Say 2.7million Naira Cash?
Wen Am Just Looking For 300k 2 Start Up My Poultry Business,,oluwa Pls Pick Up My Call O,
Re: Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos by Kobicove(m): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
Grave robbers will dig up the coffin and take the money undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding / Little Boy Joins "Sweet Boys Association". Shows His Swag At A Wedding / (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.