Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,207 members, 7,842,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup (109768 Views)

Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage / New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria / Benue State University New Dress Code For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ishilove:
Artificial hair is not banned for female students. Op stop propagating ignorance and falsehood

angry

∆ nkan taa ngbo niyen kaakiri ∆
Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by secondincommand: 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
johnnyvid:
this is the policy and the law of the current vice chancellor. really they want to turn unilorin to advanced secondary school. why do they have to stop attachment. i guess the current v.c is a chronic mulsim that doesn't know that unilorin is not an islamic university.
president bu bu in the making ...
Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
YeyeGirl:
Kukuma change it to DEEPER LIFE UNIVERSITY... nansins...

Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 24, 2018
Kay25:
Is daddy frEeze not crying on dis one too?pls send dis to him ooo
Fear non go let am cough na only church heh get power

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by Jilo83(m): 5:29am On Jan 24, 2018
Better by far..
Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by abdulkabirO(m): 7:28am On Jan 24, 2018
johnnyvid:
this is the policy and the law of the current vice chancellor. really they want to turn unilorin to advanced secondary school. why do they have to stop attachment. i guess the current v.c is a chronic mulsim that doesn't know that unilorin is not an islamic university.

See this religious bigot,what brings Islam into the equation?does the law affects only non Muslims? Don't we have Muslims who use attachment? Why didn't you say it is a deeper life school?since deeper life people don't also use all what they banned...Wise up bro,dibt just say anything on social media

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by Allsmyles(f): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2018
johnnyvid:

The current VC isn't even close to being a chronic Muslim compared to the former VC Oloyede who didn't come up with all these rubbish.

This is just absolute nonsense. They ain't doing anything about the transportation issue in the school, but they can come out to give nonsense dress code rules. The most annoying thing is the so called SUG will do nothing, they will just obey... that is why we call them senior prefects.
Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by neloyah: 8:02am On Jan 24, 2018
Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by paulynpen(m): 8:10am On Jan 24, 2018
johnnyvid:
They did not stop attachment plz read very well
Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by kingsmaila(m): 8:57am On Jan 24, 2018
Good. The University is a centre of learning and moral upbringing.
Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2018
zicoraads:
Where is Mariinee? grin
cry cry cry
Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by Augiiee(m): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2018
johnnyvid:
Every social institution is influenced by the values of the society in which it is situated in, thus such values are reflecting on UniIorin cuz the society is predominantly muslim. if you think the regulations are too strict for you, there are hundreds of universities in the country to choose from. Btw, all of the banned dress-codes are considered immoral in both the christian and traditional way of life of we Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by bandad: 9:48am On Jan 24, 2018
Basiljoe:
Stupid University. Stupid Country.
yYou are very stupid. You must also be an idiot.
Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by Basiljoe: 11:18am On Jan 24, 2018
bandad:
yYou are very stupid. You must also be an idiot.
What Else?
Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by dfrost: 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
There is absolute sense in the above regulations. Face your book, shikena. cheesy grin

If we spend less time on frivolities and more time on reading, studying and researching, we will do better as a nation.
Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by Evansjj(m): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
Chuvin22:

True talk.
Many people don't understand the positive impact of this move.

Dear boys.. It will protect your sanity.

Let me tell you something.. Many girls come to school just to show off latest outfits and make up. That's all. They Be updating WhatsApp status every minute like dumbos.. Test their brain.. Nothing come out. They be bleaching and speaking phonetics faking standards. We know them.. grin

Just come to uniport.. Yu will confuse if you don't coordinate yourself..

I guess lale did the same in uniport ... I think morals and education go hand in hand..
Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by Kobicove(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Can they sustain this policy? undecided
Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by bigpicture001: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2018
ireneidiva:

Is it your money?
..no,but they are blocking the admission space for serious students..if they are so ffocused on fashion then they should go to the entertainment sector
Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by ireneidiva(f): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2018
bigpicture001:
..no,but they are blocking the admission space for serious students..if they are so ffocused on fashion then they should go to the entertainment sector
Read what you wrote again and ask yourself if you made any sense. So people that love fashion should not get an education? Entertainers don't go to school?
Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by suyamasta(m): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2018
This is part of the foolish thinking taking us backwards, the school should be focused on research and knowledge profering solutions to problems, i bet u dat same vc would be getting some blouwjobs in his office! #hypocrisy
Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by bigpicture001: 9:50am On Jan 25, 2018
ireneidiva:

Read what you wrote again and ask yourself if you made any sense. So people that love fashion should not get an education? Entertainers don't go to school?
..plz what is skl meant for? study or fashion?
Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by ekanempatrick28(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
are u guys for real. dese rules have been dere since the current Jamb director prof oloyede was d VC. unilorin has used dress code for almost 8yrs now. i know cos am a graduate of d school.
Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by ekanempatrick28(m): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Allsmyles:

The current VC isn't even close to being a chronic Muslim compared to the former VC Oloyede who didn't come up with all these rubbish.

This is just absolute nonsense. They ain't doing anything about the transportation issue in the school, but they can come out to give nonsense dress code rules. The most annoying thing is the so called SUG will do nothing, they will just obey... that is why we call them senior prefects.
sister it was oloyede dat started it. dat i can assure u.
Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by Allsmyles(f): 7:03am On Jan 29, 2018
ekanempatrick28:
sister it was oloyede dat started it. dat i can assure u.

Oloyede's era wasn't this bad... that's what i mean. At least i experienced both tenors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by Ayobami7(m): 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
Oshi
Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by subabson(m): 4:08am On Feb 04, 2019
Adeoba10:
Some ladies can use handkerchief to sew top and skirt. They will now be walking like chameleon wey dey handcuff.

Funny guy.
Re: University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup by subabson(m): 4:17am On Feb 04, 2019
bigpicture001:

Smiling.
Funny response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? / I Need Questions Or Answers For This Year Waec Examination. / University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.