Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? (4717 Views)

Salsa Craze In Nigeria / Salsa Abuja / Closeup Fresh Challenge - Salsa Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by cammax7(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2007
I want to learn how to dance the salsa, where can i?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by kitaun(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2007
Razorr, where art thou?
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by swing4real(m): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2007
Where are u at?
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by cammax7(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2007
Egbeda, Lagos.
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by wormedup(m): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2007
go to club reloaded on awolowo road ikoyi or best, contact the nairaland salsa queen grin RAZORR

cool
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by Razorr(f): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2007
It's quite simple. The Latin Dance club conducts salsa training sessions every wednesday, friday and sunday at 7.30 pm, and guess what, its free! Like wormedup said, its at Club Reloaded(former 11:45) 113, Awolowo road, Ikoyi, Lagos.

You can also go to the Vault, opposite Mega plaza on Idowu Martins Street, V/I. The classes there are on tuesday, friday and sundays. You would have to pay 10,000 naira a month for that one.

You can also train at La casa del habana on Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI. That one would cost you 15,000 naira for 6 weeks.

Make your choice.  grin
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by kitaun(m): 1:39am On Mar 07, 2007
Hmmn, thats why I trust Razorr
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by ibkn(m): 8:50am On Mar 07, 2007
heard about this joint on surulere its called rita lori there is this guy called pual, he will give u home training 4 about 5k, but they have classes in rita lori from 5.30 to 9pm daily for 200 naira tuesday to friday and 300 naira weekands. ciao
@ razorr u sure u 20? but those offers aint bad for the shy guys
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by OhGrey(m): 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2007
any1 know a place in abuja
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by TerraCotta(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2007
I'm terrible at it, but the music's great--salsa, merengue, bachata etc. as well. I'm surprised to see so many classes in Naija.
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by cammax7(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2007
Razorr thanks for the info. I'll be checking out the one at club reloaded. the best things in life are free wink
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by BlackMamba(m): 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2007
Why would any one spend time and money to learn how to dance salsa? Are you auditioning for a Hispanic music video. If not, just watch others and do the 1,2,3, when next you find yourself in a Boricua dance club.
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by Razorr(f): 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2007
@BlackMamba Naaa. . . It's people like you that can't dance to save their hides that talk the way you do. Salsa is good for your body and mind.
It's especially good for ladies, as it can improve your fitness level. It gives you are sexier waist and mid-riff area and the leg movements can reward you with sexy legs.
Don't be deceived otherwise! cool
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by cammax7(m): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2007
one more thing though Razorr, an tips and general advice before i begin my classes?
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by spoilt(f): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2007
@razorr
very true. dancers have unbelievable bodies. defined and toned midriffs and stunning legs.and they age very well. i shd start taking classes too. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by sirpee50(m): 10:27am On Mar 14, 2007
the answer in here, go to where you will pay or lern it for free. Good luck
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by Icon(m): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2007
I started learning yesterday. It was great!
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by hoodboi(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2007
sup send me an email to keepingit_gangstar@yahoo.com cud hook u up wit someone.
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by ristic(f): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2007
@ibkn
u said he holds classes weekends, u mean sat-sun?
can u pls giv me the full add. and wat time he holds the weekend classes.
tnx
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by hbrednic: 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2007
if you real want to learn salsa,merenge or bachata,you have to go south america.
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by bankky007: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2007
hello roomies, am new and am a salsa lover its good to know lots of people appreciate salsa.does anyone have the address for al the salsa venues so i can check em out?
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by bankky007: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2007
hi razzor, u seem to know all the details about salsa are you a sala lovercan you pls fill me in on all the details?thanks
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by 160485(f): 2:24am On Jun 12, 2015
Please where can I learn how to dance salsa. I have no prior knowledge.
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by chronique(m): 6:57am On Dec 04, 2017
I've been searching for this. Anyone knows a place where I can join their classes? Lalasticlala, Seun, help us out with front page as the chances of getting responses, are quite low cos this thread is an old one. Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by hushuptimus: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2019
ibkn:
heard about this joint on surulere its called rita lori there is this guy called pual, he will give u home training 4 about 5k, but they have classes in rita lori from 5.30 to 9pm daily for 200 naira tuesday to friday and 300 naira weekands. ciao
@ razorr u sure u 20? but those offers aint bad for the shy guys

ibkn Pls can you help with contact of this person, I need a tutor for an event coming up soon

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by TFeminist(f): 5:21pm On May 31, 2022
cammax7:
I want to learn how to dance the salsa, where can i?
did u find? Do buddy salsa on facebook
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by TFeminist(f): 5:22pm On May 31, 2022
hushuptimus:

ibkn Pls can you help with contact of this person, I need a tutor for an event coming up soon
+234 809 584 6126 paul
Re: Where Can I Learn To Dance The Salsa? by hushuptimus: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
TFeminist:
+234 809 584 6126 paul

Ok thank you

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Nigerian Femcees? An Article By Amechi 'Double Six' Okoli / Download Video: Migos Ft Drake – Walk It Talk It / Who Is The First Yoruba Rapper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.